2024 Olympics

Booth

Mentor
Coco Gauff and Serena Williams are the whinest, moaning, complainest, crying players who have ever played tennis, including McEnroe and Conners. If they don't get what they want by crying they yell racism. You lost move on.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately our 4/5 dieversity Womens Gymanstics team won gold.

koalalou

Unfortunately our 4/5 dieversity Womens Gymanstics team won gold.
Keeping away from Google so I didn't know the result!!
Watching on discovery catch up mainly to see how the 17 year old Welsh girl Ruby Evans preforms

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Like mother like son!

That my friends is why money is the root of all evil. The majority of people all have a price and once they are bought they must do what
they are told. When you take a deal with the devil you will always lose in the end. So sad what's happened to this once great nation!

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
All this stuff is nothing new. They’ve been working at it for decades. It’s just now unavoidable because the left has gained power, wealth and influence. I already have decided that white people who go along with it aren’t worth saving. I’ve argued with my whole family about politics and leftism and they surprising don’t really dispute most of what I say. They are just ok with it. Their eyes are open yet they continue to walk the same path. These people are not worth the effort to save because they have made their own little deal with the devil. They’ve succumbed to materialism and pleasures of the flesh. Most of them do this because they are atheists. They simply don’t believe in god. They only support religions like islam because it’s in direct opposition to the religion of the right which is Christianity. I believe it’s much better to surround yourself with wholesome people who believe in god and have conservative values.

koalalou

swimming has always been a white sport.
The 50 free early heats have many blacks in.
They won't be reaching any finals but it's like they want to try to steal the event from whites.

jphoss

Mentor
Apparently that tranny from algeria beat up the female italian boxer so bad she had to quit within 30 seconds! I’d like to think some french still possess some dignity and will boo this guy the next time he steps in the ring but I have my doubts

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Apparently that tranny from algeria beat up the female italian boxer so bad she had to quit within 30 seconds! I’d like to think some french still possess some dignity and will boo this guy the next time he steps in the ring but I have my doubts
Clown world

SneakyQuick

Mentor
A Muslim country with a tranny boxer . Wow we really have sunk low.

On the other hand I hate women’s boxing so I do kinda enjoy this. Women’s boxing shouldn’t be a sport in my view and if this helps hasten its demise, so be it.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
The whole Olympics is just one big pile of garbage. Never really watched them and not about to start. But many thanks to the members here providing updates. I do appreciate being able to come here and see how some of the events turned out.

Those women are enabling that by participating. They've been so programmed and brainwashed by the women super hero garbage that they truly think they can win.

wile

Master
I'm surprised the girl boxer has not denounced Trump yet. Since what passes for a Right in the joke called the "West" cannot offer any hope of maintaining social status for a woman like her much less increase her social status what we got was yet another complete waste of time with the usual OUTRAGE. Women are herd creatures social status is existential for them not the usual conservative lectures on principles and values or the high IQs of conservative commentators.

Anyway what were the times Sean89 of those white men or women?

wile

Master
This is the only Summer Olympics coverage I consume so many thanks to the fellas that deal with that crap. I like the Winter Olympics usually the weather is crappy plus I am a rifle nerd and the biathlon is a twofer sometimes. The men are terminators with a rifle and the women are very good as well plus they are tone as can be and what man can refuse to admire those qualities.

Thousand Okie

Sean89's mention of the 100 meters in decathlon should remind us they are still bright spots in the summer Olympics in Paris. My wife showed me the video of the American four-man rowing team winning the Gold Medal and then proudly standing with their hands over their hearts while our national anthem was played. It was the first time since 1960 the U.S. has taken gold--and the four guys standing there looked as if they were right out of 1960. Congratulations to Liam Corrigan, Mike Grady, Justin Best, and Nick Mead.

NikoDuke

Mentor

On the other hand I hate women’s boxing so I do kinda enjoy this. Women’s boxing shouldn’t be a sport in my view and if this helps hasten its demise, so be it.
Bingo.. let them enjoy the fruits of the policies they voted for..

Math1990

Guru

The Algerian woman's situation is complicated, She was born without pen@s That's why she is considered a woman in Algeria, she was born with a sexual disorder (Very High testosterone, I believe that syndrome Swyer), There are two other athletes in the same situation , Caster semenya From South africa (Two-time Olympic champion in the 800 meters in 2012 And 2016) And The boxer Lin from Taiwan.

Last edited: