2024 Olympics

angelus

what do the demographics look for those sports?
Looks like a bunch of “stans” from what I’ve seen.

Judo had a lot of Orientals, a black “Frenchman”, white Eastern Europeans.

(I don’t look at the women’s demographics. Don’t really care about a bunch of women competing in sports that men can do better.)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If anything the Olympics for western countries just represents how much the globohomo complex pushed by the US has negatively impacted so many Western countries.

white is right

Hall of Famer
This is why I don't have any respect for these pampered entitled jerks. They could at least put their hands over their hearts. Got to appreciate the Serbian team's love of country.

All it is resume padding for the NBA stars and feeding the infantile egos of some of the stars.

Really the US similar to Canada in hockey can't send anything but an A+ team and expect to win but a team of minor stars or career European level players representing the country would take the event seriously.

It would have been sweet to see Serbia pull off the upset but the US depth beat essentially a city state. A combined Yugoslav squad probably pulls off the game.

PS France came within a step on the 3 point line from forcing overtime against an equally powerful women's team with an even longer win streak over the rest of the world. The US female squad last lost to the Soviet squad in 88' the same year the US collegians lost to the male Soviet squad.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
A combined Yugoslavia squad would doncic and jokic. Given how close it was, I would have to think that’s a winner

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
A combined Yugoslavia squad would doncic and jokic. Given how close it was, I would have to think that’s a winner
Lots of people already have done the thought experiment I’ve come to realize after a search. Here’s one guys roster, which I thought was the most extensive I could find. Stacked team.

***- YUGOSLAVIAN 2024 OLYMPIC TEAM - ***

PG - Luka Dončić

SG - Bogdan Bogdanović

SF - Bojan Bogdanović

PF - Nikola Mirotić

C - Nikola Jokić

6th - Nikola Vučević

7th - Jusuf Nurkić

8th - Vasilije Micić

9th - Dario Šarić

10th - Nikola Topić

11th - Nikola Jović

12th - Ivica Zubac

Injury Replacement - Mario Hezonja

Laybrick

Was good to see heavyweight weightlifter Lasha Talakhadze win his 3rd gold medal. Totally dominant, world record holder in the snatch and clean. 1 of the strongest men of all time, them records wont be broken for many years if ever.

angelus

Saw an ad yesterday for the Paralympics. It had some white guys in the ad.

So if you were an alien coming to earth and just watched TV for a bit you would assume blacks and women are the only athletes on planet earth. And the only white guys in the world were either gay or crippled.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
e1063318b09bebc7.jpeg

NORWAY FOR THE WIN!