2023 NFL Week 12

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The f@ggot announcer for Red Zone is gunning for Mac Jones to be benched but has been doing his best to talk up the disappointing Bryce Young.

backrow

Hall of Famer
The f@ggot announcer for Red Zone is gunning for Mac Jones to be benched but has been doing his best to talk up the disappointing Bryce Young.
I'm not watching a game but I did see him fumble when he attempted to run and his QB stat line for this game is pretty dire:

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
12/21894.2021-027.8

Again, no idea about his o-line, receivers, play calling etc. Haven't seen Pats since who knows when, no reason to - but looking at pure stats he is having a stinker.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm not watching a game but I did see him fumble when he attempted to run and his QB stat line for this game is pretty dire:

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
12/21894.2021-027.8

Again, no idea about his o-line, receivers, play calling etc. Haven't seen Pats since who knows when, no reason to - but looking at pure stats he is having a stinker.

He's been benched for Zappe. He is done in New England. Issue has been the team around him and the Genius with his poor attempts at team building. He probably ends up in San Fran as a 2nd string QB if they move on from Darnold.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Freiermuth over 100 yards receiving. Pickett and the offense look a lot better even if it isn't showing on the scoreboard yet.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
He's been benched for Zappe. He is done in New England. Issue has been the team around him and the Genius with his poor attempts at team building. He probably ends up in San Fran as a 2nd string QB if they move on from Darnold.
From what I could see watching the game, Jones’ confidence looks shot. Whether he was “the guy” or not, The Genius and his medley of middling, moronic coaches have done nothing to develop him or build confidence in him. It also doesn’t help that they’ve given him a mediocre line and an array of lousy or overrated receivers. I hope he goes elsewhere and develops as a backup for a season or two. He could be starting material in the future still.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
From what I could see watching the game, Jones’ confidence looks shot. Whether he was “the guy” or not, The Genius and his medley of middling, moronic coaches have done nothing to develop him or build confidence in him. It also doesn’t help that they’ve given him a mediocre line and an array of lousy or overrated receivers. I hope he goes elsewhere and develops as a backup for a season or two. He could be starting material in the future still.

Jones is another fine example of a White QB getting the blame. Bryce Young sucking is Frank Reich's fault. This site was once again ahead of it's time in seeing through the façade of the "Genius" as we caught on around 2015 or so regarding his piss poor drafting record. Watching the 49ers play on Thursday night was a great example of an efficiently run offense, taking snaps under center and utilizing motion. It's not this stupid 90% shotgun stuff that plagues most of the league. All of these supposed expert coaches seem to fail to realize their is more than one way to run an offense. Jones going to rehab his career in San Fran as a backup to Purdy would be the best scenario.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In the afternoon games I will be trying to switch back and forth between the Broncos Game and the Rams Game. Hoping to see Riley Moss
making some plays on defense. Then for the Rams we are all hoping for Cooper Kupp to get back to dominating again if he is healthy!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Zappe throws a pick. I hope the Patriots lose to the equally clueless Giants today and finish the season 2-14, following which The Genius retires or is fired.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Watt with 5 solo tackles, 2 sacks and a forced fumble. After his second sack, Ian Eagle calls him a "tireless worker."

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
T Law approaching 400 yards passing today. The rarely mentioned TE Luke Farrell with 55 yards, doubling his season total. Hope the Jags can hold on against the media darling Texans.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Steelers go over 400 total yards for the first time in 58 games believe it or not. They're also outgaining their opponent for the first time this season.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Steelers go over 400 total yards for the first time in 58 games believe it or not. They're also outgaining their opponent for the first time this season.

Pickett made some really nice deep throws today and feeding Freiermuth is always a wise decision. Pretty incredible Canada was able to keep a job as long as he did. This performance should take some heat off of Pickett.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And the Giants win the Castetard Bowl in a shootout 10-7 after New England's kicker misses a short field goal with 3 seconds left. The Genius is now 2-9.

woody39

Mentor
Been out all afternoon watching soccer in the uk back ready to catch some Bills Eagles come on Allen, Kincaid and the Bills.

Terrible game as always from my Pats this season and capped off by a makeable field goal by Ryland eurgh.

Great to see Lawrence out play an in all fairness good looking Stroud in the early games, the best narrative for us having our elite young talent coming out on top!

Fantastic from McCaffrey on thanks giving as ever he is the best player in the league.

Anyway let's go Bills!!

jphoss

Mentor
James Cook sucks- didn't even try for the first down.
That was one of the softest plays I’ve seen in a long time, he should be benched after that. And was it him who also dropped the td pass from allen?
Also looking forward to seeing how hurts does without his generational right tackle. Eagles line looking leaky so far

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That was one of the softest plays I’ve seen in a long time, he should be benched after that. And was it him who also dropped the td pass from allen?
Also looking forward to seeing how hurts does without his generational right tackle. Eagles line looking leaky so far

Same guy. Bear in mind he was a 2nd round pick out of the SEC. Less productive than Schrader. Schrader should be a 2nd rounder getting plenty of playing time once drafted.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Don't worry Hurts has the refs on his side.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Raiders outgaining the Chiefs so far 221 yards to 13, up 14-0