2023 NFL Week 12

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Did Jake bobo really run a 4.99? I read it was rainy that day but no way a receiver runs a 4.99. That is slower than some offensive linemen.
Wow! if he did, this is a real head scratcher. The fact that he even played in college is amazing soley on the obstacles that white players face. I looked his time up on NFL Draft Scout and he ran a 4.99 at his pro day. Pro day times are generally hand -timed and hand time is usually off by as much as .05 compared to laser time so he could've ran a 5.05 laser time. Really doesn't add up at all.
How would you like to be the CB/S that gets beat by Bobo. Says alot about how the 40 is overrated.
The Raiders LB Spillane did not have a good combine at all, and I thought the fact he's in the NFL is another surprise based on how white players are judged.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! if he did, this is a real head scratcher. The fact that he even played in college is amazing soley on the obstacles that white players face. I looked his time up on NFL Draft Scout and he ran a 4.99 at his pro day. Pro day times are generally hand -timed and hand time is usually off by as much as .05 compared to laser time so he could've ran a 5.05 laser time. Really doesn't add up at all.
How would you like to be the CB/S that gets beat by Bobo. Says alot about how the 40 is overrated.
The Raiders LB Spillane did not have a good combine at all, and I thought the fact he's in the NFL is another surprise based on how white players are judged.
That's the reason Spillane was always hated in Pittsburgh no matter how well he played. Same with Tyler Matakevich, who ran I believe a 4.84 at the Combine or something very close to that. When Mike Tomlin named Matakevich as a starter at ILB during training camp several years ago the DWFs became hysterical. The outcry against him was so unanimous and non-stop that he quickly went back to being a backup even though when he did play on occasion he was always guess what, a tackling machine.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
That's the reason Spillane was always hated in Pittsburgh no matter how well he played. Same with Tyler Matakevich, who ran I believe a 4.84 at the Combine or something very close to that. When Mike Tomlin named Matakevich as a starter at ILB during training camp several years ago the DWFs became hysterical. The outcry against him was so unanimous and non-stop that he quickly went back to being a backup even though when he did play on occasion he was always guess what, a tackling machine.

That is what they have for his pro day. I find it too hard to believe. He looks like a 4.65 guy maybe.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hate to hear that about Spillane in Pittsburgh. Every time I've watched him, he seems to be all over the field. An excellent LB for the Raiders now.
.....then you have a guy like Tanner Muse who is 6'2 227 runs an amazing 4.41 40 laser timed, 4.12 shuttle, and 6.94 3-cone drill and can't seem to stick on any team. He was with Pittsburgh and then picked up by the Chargers and was injured last week.
Maybe someone should try him at RB?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Muse's treatment by the league has really been inexplicable, even by Caste System standards. Too bad the Raiders or some other team didn't let him stay at safety, or better yet become the kind of very mobile safety/linebacker hybrid teams are supposedly looking for now.

El Gringo

Mentor
Hate to hear that about Spillane in Pittsburgh. Every time I've watched him, he seems to be all over the field. An excellent LB for the Raiders now.
.....then you have a guy like Tanner Muse who is 6'2 227 runs an amazing 4.41 40 laser timed, 4.12 shuttle, and 6.94 3-cone drill and can't seem to stick on any team. He was with Pittsburgh and then picked up by the Chargers and was injured last week.
Maybe someone should try him at RB?

No doubt he would be a powerful runningback! I know this has been posted here before but Robert’s stonewall hit on the monster rb Henry never gets old.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mike McDaniel remains one of America's whitest "black" men. What a farce this country's racial definitions are.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
They, NFL Draft Scout, are projecting Missouri's Cody Schrader to run a 4.6 40. Hopefully he runs faster, but if not they better not hold that against him as he has shown that he is a capable RB, by leading the SEC in rushing. He may not be the fastest RB, but he is quick laterally, and has great vision.
I remember a fat little RB out of Coastal Carolina named Mike Tolbert that carved out a 10 year career with San Diego and Carolina that ran a 4.75 hand timed 40. Schrader's a much better RB than Tolbert!!!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
4.6 with that production,against worlds greatest affletes in SEC,must be another mystery to normies.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
They, NFL Draft Scout, are projecting Missouri's Cody Schrader to run a 4.6 40. Hopefully he runs faster, but if not they better not hold that against him as he has shown that he is a capable RB, by leading the SEC in rushing. He may not be the fastest RB, but he is quick laterally, and has great vision.
I remember a fat little RB out of Coastal Carolina named Mike Tolbert that carved out a 10 year career with San Diego and Carolina that ran a 4.75 hand timed 40. Schrader's a much better RB than Tolbert!!!
I wish Nall or Horvath or Joe Martinek or Jacob Hester or..got the chance that fat lard got.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tolbert did not even have great numbers and then D-1AA Coastal Carolina yet essentially was gifted the job over Jacob Hester in San Diego. My nickname for him back in the day was "Dumpy Turd".

white is right

Hall of Famer
Looks like Zach Wilson isn't the problem in New York.
He's one ingredient in a stew of crap. This includes the inept coaching staff, Boyle looked worse than Wilson looked until last weeks game, the Jets missed signing Flacco...

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It’s not on me to dog pile onto Boyle. But I think he’s still riding off a high HS recruiting rankings and a transfer out of Penn State. His numbers at Eastern KY were not good. I’ll be fair because I’ve called out my share of affletes for the same .

Warhawk_46

Master
That is a really good description of Olsen and other former white players who become announcers. Despite being great athletes, they always want to downplay their abilities, and that of other whites on the field. I’m wondering how Tom Brady will be as an announcer next year? I really don’t think he’ll be spouting that type of crap. I was listening to an interview a couple years ago with a thug running back who was always getting in trouble. I can’t Remember his but he played for the Eagles and then Tampa Bay, when the host asked him who were the players that you respected in your career the most, his first answer was Brady. I guess he was being a diva about the amount of touches he was getting, and Brady asked him to stay after practice to get some extra catches in. According to this running back story, he turned his back on Tom and walked away but Brady grabbed him by the shoulder and said “don’t ever walk away when I’m talking about you” or something similar the running back immediately acquiesced
Brady is an alpha amongst alphas.

Warhawk_46

Master
Mike McDaniel remains one of America's whitest "black" men. What a farce this country's racial definitions are.
Still very difficult to believe he is anything, but 100% white. Especially looking back at pictures when he was in assistant earlier in his career for example, in Washington, he looks wider than I do.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
even the most successful “black” quarterbacks like Mahomes and Prescott are 50 percent or less black. I once found out a friend of mine was like .125 black or something and I would have not known it had he not told me.

Race is real but if it’s pretty diluted, well, then it’s pretty diluted, right?

jphoss

Mentor
Still very difficult to believe he is anything, but 100% white. Especially looking back at pictures when he was in assistant earlier in his career for example, in Washington, he looks wider than I do.
I had to look up his parents wedding photos bc I couldn’t believe he was black at all. His dad is light skinned so I’m assuming he’s about 75% white

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ironman Maxx Crosby is listed as doubtful for tomorrow with a knee issue. I don't recall him ever missing a game before so it's gotta be pretty bad for him to sit out.

On the positive side, Sam Hubbard is returning after missing last week's game with an ankle injury.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I think Schraeder runs about a 4.5-4.55 40 but his acceleration is CM level...
I'm sad that he only got 1 year at D1 to prove his mettle. Would be nice if he had two years to play at the highest level. Besides, he made Mizzou watchable again.

Warhawk_46

Master
I had to look up his parents wedding photos bc I couldn’t believe he was black at all. His dad is light skinned so I’m assuming he’s about 75% white
I’d say even more. He certainly would pass for a white man by everyone if he had not played up the small percentage of non-white blood.

jphoss

Mentor
I’d say even more. He certainly would pass for a white man by everyone if he had not played up the small percentage of non-white blood.
Using the rooney rule to his advantage lmao. But that is a good point- guys NEVER put your race down on any application whether for a job, grad school or college! Just put “prefer not to answer”. My cousin applied for a job at upenn twice he put he was white and predictably got denied but the third time he put prefer not to answer and got the job. Blatant racial discrimination