2023 NFL Week 12

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, if we're encouraging each other not to watch NFL games that have black quarterbacks, what's the point of keeping Caste Football going?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Go Vikes but baldy already threw an INT. Opinions on where Cousins ends up next year?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Wow, a spectacular high-scoring battle between two revolutionary QB’s!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I couldn’t help myself but to turn it on. Neither of these guys could tie Joe Burrows’s shoes.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just tuned in and what a stinker so far. Seems like every pass Fields throws is behind the line of scrimmage.

I much prefer Dobbs and the Vikings. I understand he’s taking a job a White athlete should have, but at least he seems like a decent guy. He sounds intelligent in interviews but I’m still not buying the “rocket scientist” bit.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Go Vikes but baldy already threw an INT. Opinions on where Cousins ends up next year?
If the Vikes go with Dobbs over Cousins they surely have rocks for brains. Dobbs was good the first couple of games in purple, league darling, but the bloom is off the rose this game and last.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
on the bright side, Cole Kmet is excellent.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn’t help myself but to turn it on. Neither of these guys could tie Joe Burrows’s shoes.
Not being afflicted with Black Quarterback Derangement Syndrome, I'm enjoying the offensive ineptitude of it. Mockery is far better and more effective than endless bitterness and negativity at the quarterback position inevitably darkening over time after decades of relentlessly tweaking of the Caste System in that direction.

I'm rooting for the two Harrisons on the Vikings, T. J. Hockenson and Cole Kmet. Thin gruel but I'll root for them no matter who their quarterback is. I've rooted for the White players at the taboo positions for over 40 years and will continue to even if a third or more of the starting QBs in the league aren't White. I think a few posters here suffer from a severe case of BQDS to the point that they wouldn't root for an NFL team that started 21 Whites if the one non-White starter was a Black QB.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hey guys, if we're encouraging each other not to watch NFL games that have black quarterbacks, what's the point of keeping Caste Football going?

Sorry Don, didn't mean for it to come off like that. It's just a game I don't have much vested interest in as the media ensures that the QBs are the focal point rather than the two great TEs and the borderline hall of famer Harrison Smith. I bet the Bills miss Harrison Phillips too as their run defense has gotten worse since he left via Free Agency.

I've gotten more into college football these past couple of years. A little more to root for in terms of our guys. Enjoy the transfer portal and reporting on that as well. I try to keep content and posts coming in with other aspects of football at all levels. The NFL has becoming increasingly frustrating and annoying to watch. The Bills-Eagles game last night was another fine example of officiating causing the desired outcome of the game to be achieved. Seeing an inept team like the Chargers was Herbert's talents by bringing in crappy future 1st round busts is also frustrating. I tend to get burnt out a little bit quicker on a weekly basis with the NFL.

I am enjoying the Tommy Devito storyline - hometown Italian kid playing for the Giants and since Daboll took the training wheels off he has looked pretty decent for an UDFA. Pickett silencing the media after the Steelers offensive playbook opened up for him. Trevor Lawrence continuing to emerge as a great QB and Purdy's settling down after a rough 3 game stretch is all great to see.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hockenson with his first three catches, all three with no room to run.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Don, didn't mean for it to come off like that. It's just a game I don't have much vested interest in as the media ensures that the QBs are the focal point rather than the two great TEs and the borderline hall of famer Harrison Smith. I bet the Bills miss Harrison Phillips too as their run defense has gotten worse since he left via Free Agency.

I've gotten more into college football these past couple of years. A little more to root for in terms of our guys. Enjoy the transfer portal and reporting on that as well. I try to keep content and posts coming in with other aspects of football at all levels. The NFL has becoming increasingly frustrating and annoying to watch. The Bills-Eagles game last night was another fine example of officiating causing the desired outcome of the game to be achieved. Seeing an inept team like the Chargers was Herbert's talents by bringing in crappy future 1st round busts is also frustrating. I tend to get burnt out a little bit quicker on a weekly basis with the NFL.

I am enjoying the Tommy Devito storyline - hometown Italian kid playing for the Giants and since Daboll took the training wheels off he has looked pretty decent for an UDFA. Pickett silencing the media after the Steelers offensive playbook opened up for him. Trevor Lawrence continuing to emerge as a great QB and Purdy's settling down after a rough 3 game stretch is all great to see.
That's fine. So is your interest in Black QBs, just keep it reasonable and proportional to the overall problems of the Caste System, and the underlying, undeniable fact that it's a top-down system of discrimination against Whites. Blacks benefit, and often they are very capable and often they aren't which is true of all positions and sports, but they ain't running it, not hardly.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dobbs throws his third pick. Like I wrote last week, within a year or two at most he'll be completely forgotten. Journeymen are gonna journeymen even if they have a nice game or two now and then.

Snow Plow

Mentor
There are a few elite black QBs like Mahomes and Hurts, but we are forced to watch 2 of the worst tonight in my opinion.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dobbs throws his third pick. Like I wrote last week, within a year or two at most he'll be completely forgotten. Journeymen are gonna journeymen even if they have a nice game or two now and then.

Agreed. He just threw INT 4. Maybe it's time for him to go into space.

Is this the mediocrity Tom Brady was talking about? Injuries play a role, but scoring has been down the past 2 years as the position darkens. 4 picks for the passtronaut.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I may be a glass half full guy but, I believe games such as tonight are good in the long run..Both of these QB's and the the game itself is abysmal..

Helps fight the narrative and I plan on using tonight's game and the performances of the 2 QB's to plant seeds..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The best outcome would be another timely Justin Fields turnover to lose the game. He's good at that.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is this the mediocrity Tom Brady was talking about? Injuries play a role, but scoring has been down the past 2 years as the position darkens. 4 picks for the passtronaut.
It's part of it for sure. The more I think about it, Brady speaking out like he did is important. There's so much endless fixation about the alleged weakness at the QB position, but almost never do we hear the same about any other position. The overall product may be the worst it's ever been, but millions upon millions are still interested due to gambling, fantasy football, and loyalty to "their" home team.

It's obvious the black talent pool continues to shrink by the year. The NFL and college ball are dedicated to "lifting up" blacks from bad areas, but more blacks every year grow up with no father and otherwise in completely dysfunctional surroundings, and that's reflected in the lack of discipline of so many players, the endless penalties, and the refusal of many players to be coached properly.

So once there's more widespread awareness of how bad the product's getting, and how the league is littered with busts and underachievers, then maybe there'll be more awareness that the "revolutionary" QBs aren't what they're cranked up to be. Most haven't been, but endless media hype keeps the easily mesmorized DWFs from seeing things more clearly.