2023 NFL Week 12

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Raiders outgaining the Chiefs so far 221 yards to 13, up 14-0

I'll certainly give Pierce some credit. Raiders look much better under him than McDaniels. Renfrow has also been getting sprinkled in a bit more. Going with O'Connell over Jimmy G gives me some vested interest in the team as I want to see how O'Connell does with an extended audition.

El Gringo

Mentor
The Patriots had zero white skill position players touch the ball today other than the quarterbacks!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rams with 21 points in the first half, Kupp has 2 catches for 12 yards, sad.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Justin Watson TD, had some words for Spillane after his catch!

Spillane knocked him on his ass LOL. Watson got up and open for the TD. Good to see some White on White crime like that - have to imagine football looked like that back in the 70s and 80s. Throwback.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I can't wait TuTu to play vs Kool-Aid.

on another hand, you kinda gotta love how the scrum rugby coach prepped Philadelphia to use that tush push play...

Kaptain

Master
9 penaltys against the Bills and one against the Eagles. Blatant missed horsecollar on Josh Allen. Terrible.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watt with 5 solo tackles, 2 sacks and a forced fumble. After his second sack, Ian Eagle calls him a "tireless worker."

Hopefully he can regain the NFL Sack Lead very soon. What an athletic football player. His brother would be proud!

Travis Kelce up to 4 catches for 70 yards.

Riley Moss with a tackle earlier in the Broncos Game.

Cooper Kupp with a slow day with 2 rec. for 12 yards. I'm just happy to see him playing and hope for better days ahead!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Browns are down to the legendary PJ Walker at QB. The surging Broncos lead 24-12 early in the fourth, have a good chance to win to go 6-5 after a very bad start to the season.

sprintstar

Mentor
The horse collar on Allen was also unnecessary roughness all right in front of the official who had a clear view.....unfrackin real!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Five drops by Browns receivers and Njoku just in the second half