2023 NFL Week 12

backrow

Hall of Famer
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Some good games to look forward to today and tonight.

I am of course especially looking forward to 49ers game where I really hope for CMC to have a dominant game to secure his NFL lead in rushing yards and to extend his TD lead as well. I am quietly hoping for 120+ yards on the ground and two total TDs! I wouldn't be too upset about Juice and Kittle getting in on an action as well.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Not much to root for on the Packers. Rookie Tucker Kraft will start for the injured Luke Musgrave at TE. We may see a tackle or 2 from Lukas Van Ness.

I am imagining Aidan Hutchinson will get a lot of pressure on Jordan Love. I also think Goff should have a bounce back game after throwing 3 INTs last week.

Warhawk_46

Master
Happy Thanksgiving men! I’m thankful to have found this online community of strong, like-minded white brothers.

I am also hoping for a huge day from CMC. I think he goes over 100 on the ground with another 50 through the air. At least one touchdown as well.

I think Kittle scores and Purdy further cements his dominance.

The Lions defense sure is fun to watch with Hutchinson, Comisky, and the three white linebackers. Goff will find LaPorta for a touchdown today.

backrow

Hall of Famer
and now Tucker Kraft has his first NFL TD! he's also a 23 year old rookie (S.Dakota State, 3rd round). Luke Musgrave, Packers other 23 year old rookie TE chosen in the second round is on IR.

Last edited:

Snow Plow

Mentor
and now Tucker Kraft has his first NFL TD! his also a 23 year old rookie (S.Dakota State, 3rd round). Luke Musgrave, Packers other 23 year old rookie TE chosen in the second round is on IR.
Yes, he is another of an excellent TE class with LaPorta, Kincaid, Mayer, Musgrave, and now himself all contributing.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I guess Malcolm Rodriguez is a full time battering ram (FB) now? Had a 6 yard reception.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I guess Malcolm Rodriguez is a full time battering ram (FB) now? Had a 6 yard reception.
Rodriguez hasn't played any linebacker since Week 4, and even in the first four games he played very little. He's the one who's been replaced by the drafting of Jack Campbell rather than Derrick Barnes. So no snowplow in Detroit, at least this season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
AJ Dillon is the definition of a lumbering running back. He had decent speed for his weight coming out of BC but doesn't now. If he was White he'd be a blocking fullback or a blocking tight end.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Wow, just came in from doing some chores and find that Jordan Love is flirting with a first-ballot HOF enshrinement. Throwing dimes all over the field, the Packers faithful are now saying "Aaron Rodgers who? and Brett Favre? Never heard of him!" as the Love statue is being cast outside of Lambeau Field.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Who is this fool in the igloo cRappin' at halftime?

NikoDuke

Mentor
Wow, just came in from doing some chores and find that Jordan Love is flirting with a first-ballot HOF enshrinement. Throwing dimes all over the field, the Packers faithful are now saying "Aaron Rodgers who? and Brett Favre? Never heard of him!" as the Love statue is being cast outside of Lambeau Field.
Summarizes the caste system quite well.

Even though Love is in his 3rd season and so far has been quite mediocre at best, he still benefits from having tremendous upside..

But Kenny Pickett who is only in his second year and has had more on field success is likely near his ceiling..

backrow

Hall of Famer
Sam LaPorta with a 2pt Conversion as a consolation. Not a bad statline: 5-47 and a TD.

Warhawk_46

Master
Rodriguez hasn't played any linebacker since Week 4, and even in the first four games he played very little. He's the one who's been replaced by the drafting of Jack Campbell rather than Derrick Barnes. So no snowplow in Detroit, at least this season.
Good to see him still seeing the field as a fullback though rather than languishing on the bench.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m shocked Detroit lost to the lowly Packers. Disappointed as Green Bay is odiously black. How lonely for Van Ness to be the only white defender.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Summarizes the caste system quite well.

Even though Love is in his 3rd season and so far has been quite mediocre at best, he still benefits from having tremendous upside..

But Kenny Pickett who is only in his second year and has had more on field success is likely near his ceiling..
Love is in his 4th season. The pattern has been established that White QBs are the problem when a team struggles but when it’s a black qb the blame falls on the coaches/organization. We have seen this narrative become normalized this year and will be how White QBs are attacked and eradicated from the position.

Warhawk_46

Master
Love is in his 4th season. The pattern has been established that White QBs are the problem when a team struggles but when it’s a black qb the blame falls on the coaches/organization. We have seen this narrative become normalized this year and will be how White QBs are attacked and eradicated from the position.
As much as I hate it, this is the truth. Already they are calling for Kenny Pickett to be replaced. White quarterbacks must be Purdy-level good from the word “Go” or else the savior black quarterback will be called for.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
As much as I hate it, this is the truth. Already they are calling for Kenny Pickett to be replaced. White quarterbacks must be Purdy-level good from the word “Go” or else the savior black quarterback will be called for.
Sports mirror society. The shortcomings of blacks are never the fault of their own it’s always a societal or institutional issue that is given as the excuse. Don’t hate the truth. Use the truth against them - bring it up with casual sports fans in conversation.

Justin Fields has been the biggest beneficiary this season but all black qbs get the benefit of the doubt while White QBs are routinely attacked with no advocates.

backrow

Hall of Famer
about only positive from Washington game - Cody Barton is back and led the team in tackles.

CMC coming right up!

backrow

Hall of Famer
CMC starting hot. Let's hope he shreds that no-pale faces defense as he is currently doing on that first drive.