2023 NFL Week 12

Warhawk_46

Master
Those dump off passes to avoid a sack or throwaway really hurt McCaffrey’s stats. He has a long catch of 14 yards and 3 for 12 total.

Too bad his 12 yard run was called back for holding.

backrow

Hall of Famer
TD CMAC! He's running wild, easily getting 10 plus yards a carry. Perhaps his nicest play so far was slipping by something like 5 would be tacklers on a great 16 yard run.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Wishnovsky is a great punter. Never paid much attention to his technique tbh but they brought it to my attention tonight

Snow Plow

Mentor
I wonder what the score would be if they tried the entire second half. I would think they could win 42-3.

Warhawk_46

Master
Wishnovsky is a great punter. Never paid much attention to his technique tbh but they brought it to my attention tonight
Agreed, he has been a force for the team tonight with his ability to stop the ball right where it needs to be to minimize return.

Warhawk_46

Master
What is Charbonnet’s racial makeup? Asian and Black? He looks Asian-White to me at times.

Edit: I see he is half Asian and Half Black.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Christian McCaffrey looks great tonight. So good to see with the rushing title winding down over the last couple of months of the season.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Well, I wasn't much off in my pregame prediction! At the end of the 3rd quarter CMC is finally over 100 yards again, hasn't quite gotten there since week 4.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think he finishes with 120+ yet. I think there is a big run coming in the 4th quarter.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Oops luckily 49ers recovered that fumbled punt return!

Bosa split a sack with Armstead a play before.

And now another half a sack for him!

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
SanFran dominant in the win. McCaffrey should pass 1,000 yards on the season next week as he only needs 61 yards.

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
what is really surprising that with just 11 TD Christian already set 49ers record for rushing TDs. WHo would have thought that such a storied franchise that had some great running backs over the years never had anyone beat that. Let's hope he sets the record at what he's currently projected to get: 17 or more!

his second TD was a thing of beauty, what vision and elusiveness.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Did Jake bobo really run a 4.99? I read it was rainy that day but no way a receiver runs a 4.99. That is slower than some offensive linemen.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He probably didn't, or there were some mitigating factors if he did, but it's now become part of NFL lore because it fits the narrative so well.

I heard Greg Olson during the Lions game saying something about a remake of the movie White Men Can't Jump. I wouldn't even repeat that title out loud because it's so racist and patently untrue to anyone who does a little digging for the facts when it comes to White jumping ability. Olson seems like an articulate, well-mannered cuck like so many White former football players.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If his 40 time were really 4.99 then I doubt he would ever be open on any play. There had to be an asterisk next to that somehow

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Some good news:

Rams HC Sean McVay said Cooper Kupp (ankle) will play in Week 12 against the Cardinals
Kupp felt like a near lock to miss Week 12 after opening the week with a DNP, but his return to practice on Thursday has apparently put him on track to play. Dealing with a low-ankle sprain, Kupp is looking at a wide range of outcomes for Week 12. While he’d be a WR1 if fully healthy, we’d be lying if we said we weren’t at least a little concerned about starting him this week. The risk of re-injury is possible, along with the chance the team opts to use him as more of a decoy than in his normal WR1 role.

Snow Plow

Mentor
I
If his 40 time were really 4.99 then I doubt he would ever be open on any play. There had to be an asterisk next to that somehow
He admitted to having a bad 40 time, but says he does other things to get open.

"Watch. It's not all about speed. It's about change of direction, change of pace, how I can manipulate defenders into thinking I'm running faster than I am. It's the little things, the intricacies of playing receiver."

The Hock

Master
And Bobo sticks with a Plantation Pete team of all places. But Pete is known every now and then to keep a lunch paler around as a pet for a year or two. Then it's hit the road jack. We'll see with Bobo.

El Gringo

Mentor
He probably didn't, or there were some mitigating factors if he did, but it's now become part of NFL lore because it fits the narrative so well.

I heard Greg Olson during the Lions game saying something about a remake of the movie White Men Can't Jump. I wouldn't even repeat that title out loud because it's so racist and patently untrue to anyone who does a little digging for the facts when it comes to White jumping ability. Olson seems like an articulate, well-mannered cuck like so many White former football players.

That is a really good description of Olsen and other former white players who become announcers. Despite being great athletes, they always want to downplay their abilities, and that of other whites on the field. I’m wondering how Tom Brady will be as an announcer next year? I really don’t think he’ll be spouting that type of crap. I was listening to an interview a couple years ago with a thug running back who was always getting in trouble. I can’t Remember his but he played for the Eagles and then Tampa Bay, when the host asked him who were the players that you respected in your career the most, his first answer was Brady. I guess he was being a diva about the amount of touches he was getting, and Brady asked him to stay after practice to get some extra catches in. According to this running back story, he turned his back on Tom and walked away but Brady grabbed him by the shoulder and said “don’t ever walk away when I’m talking about you” or something similar the running back immediately acquiesced