2023 NFL Week 12

Snow Plow

Mentor
Bills defense is out of the game. Diggs stopped on a rout.

Allen not quite as sharp but has basically carried the team.

Kaptain

Master
This would not be a close game if the flags weren't so one-sided and if Bass hadn't missed 2 field goals.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I just tuned into the Bills - Eagles game after the Chiefs game finished. Officials are all Eagles.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Saw the stat that Josh Allen is 0-5 in overtime games. Had the ball first in this one and didn't score the TD.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Allen now 0-6. But hey, at least he lost to the greatest QB in history, Jalen Hurts. :afro:

Kaptain

Master
The Bills blow more games than any team. But that was a catch and fumble imo incorrectly called once again to favor Philly.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Allen now 0-6. But hey, at least he lost to the greatest QB in history, Jalen Hurts. :afro:

Allen's record would be different if he were black/mixed like Hurts/Mahomes who have certainly become to of the biggest beneficiaries of shoddy one sided officiating in the NFL today.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Chargers - Ravens coming up. I have to wake up super early every morning so I won't be able to watch the whole thing, but I hope Justin Herbert has a great game and Leonardfan's favorite quota Lamar Jackson stinks up the joint. All of the analysts on NBC are saying that the Chargers should just stay home. No way they can even think about beating the supa affletic Ravens.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Allen's record would be different if he were black/mixed like Hurts/Mahomes who have certainly become to of the biggest beneficiaries of shoddy one sided officiating in the NFL today.
Bills defense simply collapsed in the winning drive by Philly. It was pathetically bad.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Bills with 11 penalties to Philly’s 4. Missed blatant horse collar and late pass interference.

Davis was supposed to turn inside based on the defensive setup, but he continued his corner route. Diggs had a good stat line, but dropped an easy catch late.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Bills with 11 penalties to Philly’s 4. Missed blatant horse collar and late pass interference.

Davis was supposed to turn inside based on the defensive setup, but he continued his corner route. Diggs had a good stat line, but dropped an easy catch late.
Yes. From just the small part of the game that I saw, it never should have made it to OT. Was frustrating to watch the Bills have to kick a FG knowing that Hurts would get every benefit and a TD was almost guaranteed.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Wow, on the opening drive, the only crackas on the field are the center and Justin Herbert. I guess that we should prepare to be dazzled by the vast collection of room-frightening smiles on the field all at once. Rooting hard for Herbert, nobody else to look at.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Safety Stone for the Ravens hammers Herbert out of bounds, no call. Teammates object, penalty! Chargers have to kick a field goal. Now we get to see Lamar from Heaven Jackson. I'll bet if the Chargers lay a finger on him as he goes out of bounds on a run, the refs will invent a special penalty that gives him an automatic touchdown.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Jason Garrett, the owner of one of the all-time best fake perma-smiles, is really bad, like Cris Collinsworth level bad. NBC knew what they were doing when they replaced Collinsworth with Garrett for this one.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Have to reach for positives in this one. Morgan Fox with an early pressure on Jackson. Vet Brent Urban with a couple tackles and a fumble recovery.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I watched the 4th quarter and OT of the Bills game, but with family over I didn’t have time to comment. Totally one sided referees. Every questionable call predictably went to Philly. Then as if Philly needed more help, they get a 59 yard FG in the lousy weather with rain and wind. Their kicker likely misses that one 7 out of 10 times but of course it goes in.

Talent plus the refs plus good luck makes Philly the NFC team to beat. More NFL putting their finger on the scales via their refs who either got the memo or have unconscious bias.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bills defense simply collapsed in the winning drive by Philly. It was pathetically bad.

Pretty funny considering the "braintrust" invested so much into their defensive line. At this point I feel bad for Allen. He was the best QB on the field last night. Put Hurts in any other situation and he's a typical black quarterback. Glad to see on social media more people are calling out the horrendous officiating though. It's gotten past us few here just being conspiracy theorists about questionable calls.

The NFL is doing it's best to move on from the Brady era by massaging the games to show the idiotic masses the game is changing.

I didn't watch the Chargers game but it's time for Staley to get fired. He's awful and their GM sucks.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was just checking the current stats. Christian McCaffrey still is the leading rusher in the NFL. Cmac has 939 yards!

Sam Howell leads the NFL in passing with 3,339 yards and 18 touchdowns. He is only 23 years of age. My only knock
on him would be he has to work on taking less chances with 13 interceptions on the year. Despite this he is the leading
quarterback in passing yards for the Redskins. He is fun to watch so I hope his popularity grows and that he is the franchise
qb for the next decade there.

TJ Watt regains the NFL Lead in Sacks with 13.5!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Justin Fields vs Josh Dobbs tonight. Not sure it’s worth the effort to click the tv on button for.

jphoss

Mentor
Pretty funny considering the "braintrust" invested so much into their defensive line. At this point I feel bad for Allen. He was the best QB on the field last night. Put Hurts in any other situation and he's a typical black quarterback. Glad to see on social media more people are calling out the horrendous officiating though. It's gotten past us few here just being conspiracy theorists about questionable calls.

The NFL is doing it's best to move on from the Brady era by massaging the games to show the idiotic masses the game is changing.

I didn't watch the Chargers game but it's time for Staley to get fired. He's awful and their GM sucks.
It seems clear to me the nfl isn’t hiding it anymore. Like how disney and marvel stopped hiding their agenda figuring they were too big to fail. The nfl figures fans will complain about it but then get over it and tune in again next week. Maybe that usfl league will be a breath of fresh air to us who love the game of football and want to see it played well again