The Flat Circular Disc Non Rotating Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menelik

Mentor
I'm amazed how thin-skinned so many men can be on a forum where they post anonymously. I've enouraged you numerous times to post more but you always say you don't because a few posters don't "respect" you. Sport Historian has posted along the same lines. Good Lord, post what you want to when you want to. Do you really care what a few people you don't know think about your posts?

White Lightning has always remained civil, and that is what I asked of those who post on this thread. If you can't post civilly, find another thread to post on. In a time of non-stop lies from the "mainstream" media, which is nothing but an arm of the government now, and even "science" and "medicine," WL's opinions have value and are worth considering.
Not thin skinned, just don't feel like going back and forth. Have a nice day!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
But but what about me?! Happy pride month lmao.

The difference between an alpha male and a beta right there. :)

Some people are just born to be leaders. Never cuck. Never bow down to anyone but God. I lead and
if people follow great but if they don't I don't care. Other people's beliefs don't change my beliefs. I'm not
offended by anyones posts but so many here are. It's sad but comical the amount of beta and gamma male
behavior on display.

Menelik

Mentor
But but what about me?! Happy pride month lmao.
You just sneak diss accused me of being a ****** but personal attacks are forbidden? Or is it projection on your part? LMAO have a good un!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
0ac8a099e0651c8b.jpeg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The earth is stationary and doesn't rotate or move. Yes there are earthquakes, core changes, etc. but the earth is in one place and immovable.

The sun and moon don't rise and set like they tell us. Yes it can look similar but the sun and moon rotate around the stationary earth. The closer they are to us the bigger they appear and then they just keep rotating and as it moves farther way like a ship at sea it appears to be
settting or vanishing in the horizon. A camera allows us to zoom it and see the ships don't disapear. We just can't see that far with the human
eye. So the sun and moon are circleing or rotating away from us but never acutually rising or setting. It'a all an opitcal illuison. Go buy a good
digital camera or use your smart phone by the ocean and follow the ships. You can do the same with the moon and the sun. They are not rising or setting but they go in a circle around our earth which is surrounded by the Antartic Circle.

Flint

Mentor
The earth is stationary and doesn't rotate or move. Yes there are earthquakes, core changes, etc. but the earth is in one place and immovable.

The sun and moon don't rise and set like they tell us. Yes it can look similar but the sun and moon rotate around the stationary earth. The closer they are to us the bigger they appear and then they just keep rotating and as it moves farther way like a ship at sea it appears to be
settting or vanishing in the horizon. A camera allows us to zoom it and see the ships don't disapear. We just can't see that far with the human
eye. So the sun and moon are circleing or rotating away from us but never acutually rising or setting. It'a all an opitcal illuison. Go buy a good
digital camera or use your smart phone by the ocean and follow the ships. You can do the same with the moon and the sun. They are not rising or setting but they go in a circle around our earth which is surrounded by the Antartic Circle.
Bro take a pair of binoculars out to the beach, if you watch a ship the bottom disappears and the top or mast is the last part visible, sailors have know this since the dawn of time and telescopes verify this. Have you ever tried it? I think you are just regurgitating the flat earth propaganda you have read and watched. Get off YouTube it will rot your mind.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Bro take a pair of binoculars out to the beach, if you watch a ship the bottom disappears and the top or mast is the last part visible, sailors have know this since the dawn of time and telescopes verify this. Have you ever tried it? I think you are just regurgitating the flat earth propaganda you have read and watched. Get off YouTube it will rot your mind.

Yes I've done this. I have binoculars, digital cameras, and a telescope.. I know what I see. Sorry but the lies are not working anymore.

Like the movie the Matrix, once you take the red pill you never go back to the blue pill or illusions of the false, fake life we've been told.
The truth is like a snow ball or wave that keeps growing until it's a tidal wave. Too many people are waking up to the decades & decades
of lies from every direction. Millions of people are in the Flat Earth Society. People with bachelors degrees, phds, doctorates, masters, etc. etc . Everyone from every profession and many of them are rich . The TRUTH will COME OUT. It cannot be stopped. Too many people know now!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let's think in a way for some people that have trouble understanding. We are told the world is constantly spinning at thousands of
miles per hour. Hint it's a satanic number they claim. Lol. Why we we stand still or sit do we not move?

Why can you fly a hot air balloon and have no instruments yet hover in the same spot with no fancy computer equipment? Why can
you fly and land an ultralight on a spinning earth would be impossible. No gauges or anything fancy. It's so comical. People just don't
think anymore. They just repeat what the lies they have been told.

With average traffic why is it the same time to drive north to south or south to north. East to West and then back again? Not possible on a
spinning earth. Even flights on airlines would be so much faster if you traveled in the direction of the spin? Lmao. I will stop. People
need to unlearn the lies they have been told.

He's a fanatic of sorts on the subject, ranting about it almost every day.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He's a fanatic of sorts on the subject, ranting about it almost every day.

Hahaha. Sounds to me like your triggered? Don't worry about this because you and Flint swear it's not true. You know
your over the target when so many people get their feelings hurt for something that has nothing to do with their lives. Oh
maybe it's because their fragile minds can't handle anyone that doesn't just say what the govt, science or nasa say. NASA
by the way from their rockets to all of their symbols are all satanic. Apollo is named after Apolloyon the Destroyer. It's a
Cult of Satanic and Luciferian Worship. I will have no part of their lies. The serpent of NASA.

Flint

Mentor
You haven’t hurt my feelings but I do think it reflects poorly on the site to have such hogwash posted. Especially without pushback or it looks like the site is ok with it.

Where did you get that rubbish about Apolloyon the destroyer? Wouldn’t it be more logical to assume it’s from Apollo, the Greek god of the sun? Was the Mercury program named after Mercurial the evil Silver Slime God, Gemini after Gemi the Nasty One. It must be fun to make up sh*t as you go along.

Flint

Mentor
Satanic NASA?

Mission Control to John Glenn after liftoff: “Godspeed John Glenn”

during a news conference from orbit, Glenn radioed back, “To look out at this kind of creation out here and not believe in God is, to me, impossible.”

Ed White became the first American to leave the confines of an orbiting spacecraft. And during that historic spacewalk White experienced something he didn’t expect. He confided later to his friend the Reverend Jackson Downey of First Methodist Church in Cocoa Beach, Florida, that out there in space, he’d sensed the presence of God.

Gordon Cooper in orbit, transcript:
“Father, thank You, for the success we have had in flying this flight. Thank You for the privilege of being able to be in this position, to be up in this wondrous place, seeing all these many startling, wondrous things that You’ve created.
“Help guide and direct all of us that we may shape our lives to be good, that we may be much better Christians, learn to help one another, to work with one another, rather than to fight. Help us to complete this mission successfully . . .
“Be with all our families. Give them guidance and encouragement, and let them know that everything will be okay.
“We ask in Thy name. “Amen.”

I remember this as a kid, what a special moment!!
On their ninth and second-to-last orbit—just before they were to begin their long trip home—the spacemen clicked on a TV camera and broadcast to a massive audience on Earth. TV Guide estimated that one out of four humans listened in to their telecast. To nearly one billion people, across hundreds of thousands of miles of space, the astronauts described what they were seeing. They took turns giving impressions and panned the camera to show the surface of the moon sweeping by at four thousand miles per hour, a mere sixty miles beneath the command module.

Then, just before signing off, the astronauts offered one final message. They decide to share their “feeling of closeness to the Creator of all things.” And they took turns reading from chapter one of the King James Bible’s version of Genesis: “In the beginning, God created the Heaven and the Earth . . .” When they finished their reading, Borman signed off with this: “And from the crew of Apollo 8, we close with good night, good luck, a Merry Christmas and God bless all of you—all of you on the good Earth.” That was Christmas Eve 1968.

Status
Not open for further replies.