The Flat Circular Disc Non Rotating Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warhawk_46

Master
Don't beLIEve the science. Why the sky is really Blue in color on a clear day.

There are oceans above the firmament and below the firmament. Your looking at water when it's sunny and no clouds.
Look at a telescope. The stars look like they are inside of water. I'm not kidding. Too many pics and videos that show this.
There is no space as we have been told.

When the earth flooded and it's been recorded everywhere on every continent, not just in the Bible. God not only had it rain
but he also opened the Gates of Heaven. Gates in the Firmament which only he can open or close. After 40 days God not only
stopped the rain but also closed the gates which stopped the Ocean above from flooded the oceans below.

Heaven is above the oceans above the firmament. Hell is in the middle of the earth. The PIts of Hell.
I will say this about your theories: they make me yearn to research more about it. I’m not saying I believe it, but I want to read more.

Strange how the world's maritime shipping and navies can sail around the world for centuries if it was "flat."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Strange how the world's maritime shipping and navies can sail around the world for centuries if it was "flat."

I've said this before. It's a round on the edges. It's like a pancake, frisbee or cd disc shape. You can go in circles around the continents on a
flat earth. There is no edge you fall off. Look at the Map the United Nations uses for their official logo. It's the Flat Earth. The Feathers they
use is a clever attempt to simulate the antartic ice circle that surrounds us.

1685594626030-jpeg.3912
iu

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This video is very long. It isn't that much about this topic but gives you a bigger picture of the danger to all of humanity. It
doesn't matter if you are agnostic or athiest. These people that run the world are all luciferians. Yes they worship lucifer. So
to those here who don't believe in God or the Devil you will be forced to pick a side in the near future. Eventually it will be
forced and anyone that won't go along with their One World Govt, One World false Religion and One World Digital
Mark of the Beast Currency will be eliminated. I love all of you guys here and I just try to warn my fellow brothers. It's up to
you to choose what is right but if you can't see with the Woke Agenda they are going for the kill. Complete control of all humanity
where everything is inverted. Good is Evil and Evil is Good. May God help us as we are in big trouble. They control everything. I still
know that no matter what happens to me or the people I love that the Most High God shall eventually win!

Flint

Mentor
It’s obvious the world is a globe, just like every planet, star, comet, satellite, the sun and the moon. I don’t need scientists or Freemasons or Satanists to tell me I can check for myself.

-If you get two people at different distances from the equator, and they measure their shadows at the same time, their shadows will be different lengths. But if the Earth was flat, their shadows would be the same.

-As objects recede from you, they begin to look smaller and slowly disappear in a very unique way: first their bottoms become hidden, and then their tops. If you've ever watched a ship on the horizon, you've seen this for yourself. Similarly, from a great distance, the tops of tall objects like mountains are visible well before their bases.

-And Earth's curvature is clearly apparent from high altitudes, just look out the window of a plane on your next flight.

-Different stars are visible from different parts of Earth, in two very peculiar ways. First, there is the division between the northern and southern hemispheres. So, you can see the North star nearly directly above Earth's north geographic pole, quite easily in northern latitudes.
But as you travel south, approaching the equator, Polaris sinks lower and lower toward the horizon. Once you’ve crossed that boundary, you can't see it at all — it's blocked by the curve of Earth in that direction.

Similarly, as you travel south, new constellations appear — ones that would be completely obscured by Earth's curve if you stayed up north. If you live in an especially flat area, you'll be able to see stars down to the horizon but no farther (because Earth is in your way). But if you travel up — say, to the top of a mountain — you get a better vantage point and can see stars farther down than you could before.

-Flat Earthers argue that Antarctica is actually a massive ice wall around a flat Earth. But, if that were true, the countless planes that fly over Antarctica would surely have just... fallen off?

-a compass works based on the magnetic field generated by the molten iron core at the center of the earth. There is no way a compass could work on a flat earth.

-During a lunar eclipse Earth passes between the sun and the moon, allowing Earth to cast its shadow on the moon. That shadow is always, always, always a circle, no matter where you are on the planet, no matter the timing of the eclipse. Always.

The only way to always cast a circular shadow is if the thing casting the shadow — in this case, Earth — is a globe. It's a matter of geometry.

It’s obvious the world is a globe, just like every planet, star, comet, satellite, the sun and the moon. I don’t need scientists or Freemasons or Satanists to tell me I can check for myself.

-If you get two people at different distances from the equator, and they measure their shadows at the same time, their shadows will be different lengths. But if the Earth was flat, their shadows would be the same.

-As objects recede from you, they begin to look smaller and slowly disappear in a very unique way: first their bottoms become hidden, and then their tops. If you've ever watched a ship on the horizon, you've seen this for yourself. Similarly, from a great distance, the tops of tall objects like mountains are visible well before their bases.

-And Earth's curvature is clearly apparent from high altitudes, just look out the window of a plane on your next flight.

-Different stars are visible from different parts of Earth, in two very peculiar ways. First, there is the division between the northern and southern hemispheres. So, you can see the North star nearly directly above Earth's north geographic pole, quite easily in northern latitudes.
But as you travel south, approaching the equator, Polaris sinks lower and lower toward the horizon. Once you’ve crossed that boundary, you can't see it at all — it's blocked by the curve of Earth in that direction.

Similarly, as you travel south, new constellations appear — ones that would be completely obscured by Earth's curve if you stayed up north. If you live in an especially flat area, you'll be able to see stars down to the horizon but no farther (because Earth is in your way). But if you travel up — say, to the top of a mountain — you get a better vantage point and can see stars farther down than you could before.

-Flat Earthers argue that Antarctica is actually a massive ice wall around a flat Earth. But, if that were true, the countless planes that fly over Antarctica would surely have just... fallen off?

-a compass works based on the magnetic field generated by the molten iron core at the center of the earth. There is no way a compass could work on a flat earth.

-During a lunar eclipse Earth passes between the sun and the moon, allowing Earth to cast its shadow on the moon. That shadow is always, always, always a circle, no matter where you are on the planet, no matter the timing of the eclipse. Always.

The only way to always cast a circular shadow is if the thing casting the shadow — in this case, Earth — is a globe. It's a matter of geometry.

People who come to this site will discover that those who support White athletes think the Earth is flat.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
People who come to this site will discover that those who support White athletes think the Earth is flat.
This isn't true. There are a few people here but the majority believe what they have been told in school. No need to worry. This is just for people
that are independent thinkers. Science is and was supposed to always be about questioning everything.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I don’t care if people think the earth is flat or not on this site, but given the preponderance of evidence is in favor of a spherical earth it definitely does make the rest of the claims a bit suspect, or at least easier to dismiss.

However, if anyone takes a careful look here they will see loads of well documented accounts of talented white athletes being given short shrift based solely on skin color.

So for those who read this from other places and lurk please know that much.

We don’t all agree on everything here but we are open to debate and we treat dissenting opinions with respect if they are well supported.

Flint

Mentor
Yeah unfortunately the site is mostly populated by people with views that are considered outside the norm. The flat earth business is the most outlandish one and probably the most likely to drive people away but there are others. While many people are skeptical about how the covid fiasco was handled the vast majority of people got one or two jabs. Then they can come here and hear what an ******* they were and how they are going to die a horrible death soon. They can also hear that every major event of the last century was a false flag faked event. That the world is going to hell, literally as the level of religious discussion is way higher then is typical for a sports site. And a whole host of other conspiracies that have some validity but turn off the average sports fan.

That's the problem with trying to get other people to believe in bias against White athletes which is an idea outside the norm, it is the kind of issue that attracts people who "think outside the box" but sometimes it's way outside the box.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The truth hurts but it sets people free. Just like George Orwell and many others warned a very long time ago, people will hate you
for telling the truth! They want to stay with their beliefs and attack anyone who goes against it. I find it quite ironic that I have never
attacked or made fun of any other posters and what they said or believe. I respect everyone. I don't see the same respect on the other
side. I don't get angry about this and no one here should. If your that angry maybe ask yourself why? I mainly post about sports as that
is the primary purpose of this website. Thanks for listening guys.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The truth hurts but it sets people free. Just like George Orwell and many others warned a very long time ago, people will hate you
for telling the truth! They want to stay with their beliefs and attack anyone who goes against it. I find it quite ironic that I have never
attacked or made fun of any other posters and what they said or believe. I respect everyone. I don't see the same respect on the other
side. I don't get angry about this and no one here should. If your that angry maybe ask yourself why? I mainly post about sports as that
is the primary purpose of this website. Thanks for listening guys.
There’s no anger or malice intended. I just think this topic serves as a convenient distraction. I personally enjoy your track posts quite a lot. Frankly I didn’t even know what “drive phase” meant a couple of years ago.

Yeah unfortunately the site is mostly populated by people with views that are considered outside the norm. The flat earth business is the most outlandish one and probably the most likely to drive people away but there are others. While many people are skeptical about how the covid fiasco was handled the vast majority of people got one or two jabs. Then they can come here and hear what an ******* they were and how they are going to die a horrible death soon. They can also hear that every major event of the last century was a false flag faked event. That the world is going to hell, literally as the level of religious discussion is way higher then is typical for a sports site. And a whole host of other conspiracies that have some validity but turn off the average sports fan.

That's the problem with trying to get other people to believe in bias against White athletes which is an idea outside the norm, it is the kind of issue that attracts people who "think outside the box" but sometimes it's way outside the box.

The so-called "average sports fan" is more open to the anti-White bias argument that they used to be. Asinine arguments like The Earth is Flat is not outside the box, but for kooks.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The so-called "average sports fan" is more open to the anti-White bias argument that they used to be. Asinine arguments like The Earth is Flat is not outside the box, but for kooks.

Some posters have little class or integrity. Only certain posters take this as a personal attack and then they discredit and make ignorant uneducated
remarks and insults about people far more intelligent than they can ever even imagine. Have respect for others. You've been warned.

Menelik

Mentor
Some posters have little class or integrity. Only certain posters take this as a personal attack and then they discredit and make ignorant uneducated
remarks and insults about people far more intelligent than they can ever even imagine. Have respect for others. You've been warned.
Where has the respect been for me? A person who has CONTRIBUTED $ to this site. And I'm sorry but if you're trying to argue that the earth is flat that is a FOOLS argument.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have also contributed like all of you. It's not my site. I don't call anyone on here fools. There are strict rules for attacking other members.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Where has the respect been for me? A person who has CONTRIBUTED $ to this site. And I'm sorry but if you're trying to argue that the earth is flat that is a FOOLS argument.
I'm amazed how thin-skinned so many men can be on a forum where they post anonymously. I've enouraged you numerous times to post more but you always say you don't because a few posters don't "respect" you. Sport Historian has posted along the same lines. Good Lord, post what you want to when you want to. Do you really care what a few people you don't know think about your posts?

White Lightning has always remained civil, and that is what I asked of those who post on this thread. If you can't post civilly, find another thread to post on. In a time of non-stop lies from the "mainstream" media, which is nothing but an arm of the government now, and even from "science" and "medicine," WL's opinions have value and are worth considering.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thank you Don. I respect everyone here but don't seem to get the same respect back. Since I was little I was taught to
agree to disagree. Some posters here feel the right to force their opinions and views on everyone to force us to be like them.
I'm an independent thinker since I was little and I'm thankful for how I was raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.