The Flat Circular Disc Non Rotating Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here is a video of what happens to the rockets. Watch and learn gentlemen.

I have to find the full video. It is a news report at the island where all the rockets are collected.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The rockets end up at Coopers Island in Bermuda which is owned by the US Military. Why they keep everyone away from the Bermuda Triangle. Watch the video brothers. These videos always get deleted but luckily people download them to their computer & reupload them.

Flint

Mentor
Where to start?
What rockets “hit” the firmament? Virtually all the astronauts comeback. How does that work? Is the firmament dome made of soft rubber and the rockets bounce off it and then sneak back to earth.

You do realize that all rockets are multistage so the spent boosters fall back into the ocean (that’s why they launch over water) and when possible are recovered.

Thanks for the video of the Bermuda Triangle, I see that it listed the “secret headquarters” of the Freemasons right in the middle of the ocean. I had always wondered where they kept that.

Flint

Mentor
All praise, honor and glory to the Most High God!
And the wonderful fascinating universe he created of millions of stars, planets, comets, nebula, supernova’s, and our beautiful blue round orb, and the great mental facilities that He gave us to explore and analyze his creation!

Flint

Mentor
You may not believe anyone ever went to the moon so it appears they are going to “fake” it again. Moon landing in 2025. Some diversity this time. Fortunately there are still 2 White guys to make it believable.

The four Artemis II astronauts. From left to right: Christina Koch, Victor Glover, Jeremy Hansen, with mission commander Reid Wiseman in front. Image Credit: NASA

The four Artemis II astronauts. From left to right: Christina Koch, Victor Glover, Jeremy Hansen, with mission commander Reid Wiseman in front. Image Credit: NASA

NASA has announced the four astronauts that will make up the crew of Artemis II, the next step in the ambitious mission to return humans to the surface of the Moon.

The four astronauts announced today are NASA's Reid Wiseman, Victor Glover, and record-breaking Christina Koch, and Canadian astronaut Jeremy Hansen. The mission will not land on the Moon but it will be the first crewed mission to go to the Moon in over half a century, and includes the first woman and the first person of color to go to the Moon. Koch and Glover will also be the first woman and person of color to ever travel to deep space.
"Together we will usher in new era of exploration for a new generation of star sailors and dreamers—the Artemis generation," NASA Administrator Senator Bill Nelson said during the press conference.

Artemis II follows on from the successful test of Artemis I, which flew around the Moon at the end of 2022. The mission will last a maximum of 21 days and it is expected to launch in November 2024. This will also be the first astronaut launch from Launch Complex 39B at the Kennedy Space Center since Space Shuttle Discovery in 2006.

Artemis II will be the furthest humans have gone since Apollo 17 in 1972. They will fly as close as 10,000 kilometers (6,100 miles) from the far side of the Moon. The mission is the first crewed test flight for NASA's megarocket, the Space Launch System (SLS), and the Orion spacecraft.

Artemis II will continue to test the rocket and capsule but this time with a crew, knowing that the systems have shown people on board can be safe. While not landing on the Moon, it will inform future Moon-landing missions and all other deep space crewed missions around the Moon.

Assuming the success of Artemis II, Artemis IIIwill see humans land at the Moon's South Pole potentially in November 2025.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
More false god worship and worshp of esoteric and mystery babylon.

Artemis

n ancient Greek religion and mythology, Artemis (Greek: Ἄρτεμις) is the goddess of the hunt, the wilderness, wild animals, nature, vegetation, childbirth, care of children, and chastity. She was heavily identified with Selene, the personification of the Moon, and Hecate, another lunar deity, so was regarded as one of the most prominent lunar deities in mythology, alongside the aforementioned two. She often roamed the forests of Greece, attended by her large entourage, mostly made up of nymphs, some mortals, and hunters. The goddess Diana is her Roman equivalent.

In Greek tradition, Artemis is the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo. In most accounts, the twins are the products of an extramarital liaison. For this, Zeus' wife Hera forbade Leto from giving birth anywhere on land. Only the island of Delos gave refuge to Leto, allowing her to give birth to her children. Usually, Artemis is the twin to be born first, who then proceeds to assist Leto in the birth of the second child, Apollo. Like her brother, she was a kourotrophic (child-nurturing) deity, that is the patron and protector of young children, especially young girls, and women, and was believed to both bring disease upon women and children and relieve them of it. Artemis was worshipped as one of the primary goddesses of childbirth and midwifery along with Eileithyia and Hera. Much like Athena and Hestia, Artemis preferred to remain a maiden goddess and was sworn never to marry, so was one of the three Greek virgin goddesses, over whom the goddess of love and lust, Aphrodite, had no power whatsoever.

In myth and literature, Artemis is presented as a hunting goddess of the woods, surrounded by her followers, who are not to be crossed. In the myth of Actaeon, when the young hunter sees her bathing naked, he is transformed into a deer by the angered goddess and is then devoured by his own hunting dogs, which do not recognize their own master. In the story of Callisto, the girl is driven away from Artemis' company after breaking her vow of virginity, having lain with and been impregnated by Zeus.

In the Epic tradition, Artemis halted the winds blowing the Greek ships during the Trojan War, stranding the Greek fleet in Aulis, after King Agamemnon, the leader of the expedition, shot and killed her sacred deer. Artemis demanded the sacrifice of Iphigenia, Agamemnon's young daughter, as compensation for her slain deer. In most versions, when Iphigenia is led to the altar to be offered as a sacrifice, Artemis pities her and takes her away, leaving another deer in her place. In the war that followed, Artemis, along with her twin brother and mother, supported the Trojans against the Greeks, and challenged Hera into battle.

Artemis was one of the most widely venerated of the Ancient Greek deities; her worship spread throughout ancient Greece, with her multiple temples, altars, shrines, and local veneration found everywhere in the ancient world. Her great temple at Ephesus was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, before it was burnt to the ground. Artemis' symbols included a bow and arrow, a quiver, and hunting knives, and the deer and the cypress were sacred to her. Diana, her Roman equivalent, was especially worshipped on the Aventine Hill in Rome, near Lake Nemi in the Alban Hills, and in Campania.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With Green Screen Technology and A.I. anything can and will be faked. People will worship the false religion of nasa and scientism.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ve been waiting on globohomo to return to the moon. Knew it was only a matter of time til they got their token woman and colored fella up there. LOL.

I'm stayin' out of this, but I will say that pic of the astronauts is pretty creepy, like Disney animatronic dummies in the Hall of Presidents, or something off the Twilight Zone.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm stayin' out of this, but I will say that pic of the astronauts is pretty creepy, like Disney animatronic dummies in the Hall of Presidents, or something off the Twilight Zone.
I wonder what secret society loves the colors of orange and purple. Only the same guys that started NASA. Just one of many groups and
secret societies that bring order out of chaos through the hegelian dialetic. Create the problem, wait for the reaction, run in with their
solution. Always pushing people towards their goals of the one world govt, one world false religion and one world cashless currency.

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
What’s wrong with the name Artemis? It’s part of Greek/Roman mythology, typical naming for space related stuff. What would you prefer the Moses or Jesus space program?

And what’s this Babylon business? Greek culture set the stage for the great achievements of Western (white) man.

To insult them is to insult White culture. Your biblical proselytizing is pushing the beliefs of one culture, the Semitic tribes of that part of the world. They might have been right about some stuff but they were a primitive culture and their understanding about science was limited.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What’s wrong with the name Artemis? It’s part of Greek/Roman mythology, typical naming for space related stuff. What would you prefer the Moses or Jesus space program?

And what’s this Babylon business? Greek culture set the stage for the great achievements of Western (white) man.

To insult them is to insult White culture. Your biblical proselytizing is pushing the beliefs of one culture, the Semitic tribes of that part of the world. They might have been right about some stuff but they were a primitive culture and their understanding about science was limited.

I admire greek culture but I don't believe in the worship of astrology, mythology or false gods. It's beyond that. I don't think anyone should
be part of certain groups which they make liffe long pledges to which supercede country, religion and family. On top of that I don't believe
in any of this. No disrepect to you or anyone here that is a fan of space, planets, rockets, etc. I used to be a fan as a kid for many years but then one day I just saw too many lies and had a epifany. I knew from that day forward it was all about taking humanities money and pretending that we go to space. Again I respect everyone here regardless of what they do or don't believe.

One last thing. Ask yourself who those secret societies acutally worship which you don't learn until you get to the way higher levels? Then
ask yourself why the name of JESUS is not allowed to be spoken of inside those same halls. GOD sees everything my friends. It says in the
Bible to not take secret oathes or pledges to anyone. We are to only serve God and Jesus. I did my duty for the Most High God. People can
laugh all they want but everything I said is true.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This video sums up everything and it's all lies. Everyone here needs to watch this with an open mind. If you still believe
in what we've been taught then I don't know want to say but to each his own. I just show the truth. You guys decide what
you believe. This video is incredibly well done and catches them in their web of lies. It must stop for humanity to continue.
All of these lies are meant to lead humanity away from our ONE True Creator God. Think about that my brothers.

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
You shouldn’t use the Bible as a science textbook. It clearly is not. No where in the Bible does it say that it is. It is a book of morality often told through parables. You are using wild conjecture and biased interpretations to make it seem that the good book speaks of scientific matters when it clearly does not.

Flint

Mentor
Again the official documents from NASA and Aereonautical as well as govt papers.

That’s the 2nd time you’ve posted that video. You must not have looked at it very carefully. It talks about different equations that would only apply to a flat non rotating earth and that’s why they are wrong.

Look, why would evil satanic NASA spill the beans on themselves? You’ve already maintained that the flat earth truth is hidden by an overarching conspiracy of scientists that have been working for over a 1000 years to maintain this secret. And then they blow it with some simple documents.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That’s the 2nd time you’ve posted that video. You must not have looked at it very carefully. It talks about different equations that would only apply to a flat non rotating earth and that’s why they are wrong.

Look, why would evil satanic NASA spill the beans on themselves? You’ve already maintained that the flat earth truth is hidden by an overarching conspiracy of scientists that have been working for over a 1000 years to maintain this secret. And then they blow it with some simple documents.

Again you lie. Try reading the Book of Enoch. It goes into depth about the Flat Non Rotating Earth. It describes everything. I wonder
why it was removed from the Bible? Don't worry about me. Go on Twitter or Youtube. Millions of people on sites everywhere are waking
up to the lies. Are you ready to stand before God and defend NASA? Good luck with that.

Phall

Master

You beleved in the covid hoax, you stupid boomer! Good grief, I'd think you'd be more humbled after that episode, where you did exactly what the television said, and then it turned out that it was completely stupid. You should know better!

What the **** is wrong with you, you dumb boomer???

You really are very stupid. Someone should put a muzzle on you. Again, like Charlie Brown, good grief!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
An Official Air Force Map of the World from the 1960's. They used to show the truth in the past!
Can you guys say Flat Earth? Notice how Asia, Europe, etc. etc. is not where they show us now.

cae5327677cde4c2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.