The Flat Circular Disc Non Rotating Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I can tell you what my motivation is. To me this is the equivalent of running down the accomplishments of White people in sports. It’s like saying Babe Ruth wasn’t any good because he didn’t face black pitchers, or Ty Cobb’s records are void because he was racist, Mantle was a drunk and all those pennants the Yankees won was a conspiracy to let a mostly White team win.

It’s the same BS of attacking the White past as being bad or tainted in some way. People who disparage the validity of the moon landings are tearing down more statues in my opinion. I won’t be a part of that.

Supposedly this site exits to support White athletes and has a policy against disparaging them. I feel the same way about other Whites that did great things.
Understood. I respect your point of view and, because we live in a heavy fog of lies, I get where White Lightning is coming from as well or at least feel he should be allowed to promote his beliefs within reason. I went from being a big fan of astronony and NASA to now believing the moon landings didn't happen (and it doesn't take endless thousands of people knowingly working together in some evil conspiracy, more like a much smaller number on a need to know basis at the top to present an illusion). As we all know, or should know, Americans are nothing if not very naive and gullible.

But they may well have happened. We certainly aren't going to decide the question here and everyone who posts about it has stated their opinion numerous times, so it's more productive to let it rest and concentrate more on sports related topics and issues. But if you want to continue the back and forth ad infinitum, be my guess as long as it's kept civil.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
All I will say is censorship is horrible at all times. We live in a world where the elite want every site on earth censored and the books
are quickly dissapearing. For everyone here I have never disrespected anyone and I love being white. This is not an attack on whites
despite a few posters saying it is. Are the Chinese People white? No they are of Asian Ancestry and they do the same thing.

I'm as proud of my ancestry as anyone here. All the leaders and elites lie. They give you little truth mixed with lies layered on lies.
They also make sure to have controlled opposition at all times to infiltrate any people waking up by planting their people inside
all of the groups. They are very intelligent and think decades ahead in planning everything. They always steer the narative with
one psychological operation after another.

Again I respect everyone here. I used to love Nasa and wanted to fly to space for a very long time. I was fascinated by the topic. Later
on in life I found too many lies to believe it anymore. It's just like the big bang theory and the theory of evolution. Everything they do
is to disprove God and Jesus and why we are here on earth. As it says in the Bible, my people perish for lack of knowledge. You can
know their knowledge or you can know the truth. No disrespect to anyone here. I love you all even if we disagree on some things.

aa118be7534d3c5a.jpg

I can tell you what my motivation is. To me this is the equivalent of running down the accomplishments of White people in sports. It’s like saying Babe Ruth wasn’t any good because he didn’t face black pitchers, or Ty Cobb’s records are void because he was racist, Mantle was a drunk and all those pennants the Yankees won was a conspiracy to let a mostly White team win.

It’s the same BS of attacking the White past as being bad or tainted in some way. People who disparage the validity of the moon landings are tearing down more statues in my opinion. I won’t be a part of that.

Supposedly this site exits to support White athletes and has a policy against disparaging them. I feel the same way about other Whites that did great things.

The "moon landings are fake" trope has been a feature of black whining ever since they happened.

Someone coming here for the first time will assume this is not a serious forum.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The "moon landings are fake" trope has been a feature of black whining ever since they happened.

It's funny but last time I checked myself, Don, Bucky and many others are not of african ancestry. Yes blacks
hate almost anything white but that has nothing to do with this. Go to a flat earth conferentce and you won't
see many blacks there. Again it's more about the awakening of humanity. It should not hurt anyone feelings
here as no one has diserespected you or anyone else. It's just a hypothesis and you guys have yours. That's it.

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
We were lied to about Pearl Harbor, Vietnam , MLK and All the Kennedy deaths. 9/11, weapons of mass destruction in Whites on our side have more important things to do than bicker about flat earth and moon landings though.

Exactly. And it’s not just the moon landing, the denial of nearly all significant science as it pertains to the universe we live in is right out of the Afro-centrists playbook. “All that math jive that white people be talking is nothing but white privilege lies. The world be one big flat chunk of dirt floating in space.”

All the great minds of history, like Newton, Galelio, Copernicus, just scam artists supporting the lies of the luminati or the Jews or Satan or something. Geez!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Exactly. And it’s not just the moon landing, the denial of nearly all significant science as it pertains to the universe we live in is right out of the Afro-centrists playbook. “All that math jive that white people be talking is nothing but white privilege lies. The world be one big flat chunk of dirt floating in space.”

All the great minds of history, like Newton, Galelio, Copernicus, just scam artists supporting the lies of the luminati or the Jews or Satan or something. Geez!
I hear all of what you’re saying, but I’m a little skeptical still about the moon landing.

White accomplishments in science and math and really anything are legion.

Not disparaging them, and even though I don’t think the world is flat either I respect that people can investigate the possibility.

What I most certainly do not agree with is that consensus defines truth. Truth is what matters

Gator Dad

Guru
I respect the ancient Greeks (who were of course White), who were the first to discover that the earth was round.

I respect great White explorers such as Columbus and Magellan, who are now being viciously attacked by woke cancel culture. Though Magellan died on his great voyage, one of his ships, the Victoria, successfully sailed all the way around the world. If the ancient Greeks could have seen that, they would have been proud.

I respect great White scientists, including rocket scientists like von Braun who were instrumental in getting us into space, along with both Edison and Tesla. I know they were rivals in their day but we today can respect the genius of both of those great White men. Respecting one does not mean you have to hate the other.

Woke turd Biden has viciously attacked Edison, claiming that he "stole" inventions from his black assistants, and that a black man was the real inventor of the light bulb (LOL). Edison, just like Magellan and Columbus, has been the target of hate-filled slander by the woke left.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i’ve never given any credence to the flat earth notion, but i also have zero trust in the government.

i put no lie beyond the realm of possibilities if/when it portrays them as the good guys. as such, here is a video i found very convincing. make of it what you will.

Flint

Mentor
i’ve never given any credence to the flat earth notion, but i also have zero trust in the government.

i put no lie beyond the realm of possibilities if/when it portrays them as the good guys. as such, here is a video i found very convincing. make of it what you will.

You've got to feel sorry for a guy dying of cancer no matter how crazy he is. The story he tells is ridiculous. In fact his story invalidates the whole premise of the idea of "faked" moon landings. He mentions the only astronauts allowed into the fake "set" were Armstrong and Collins. There were 22 others that walked on the moon.

And anyway I'm not surprised that NASA would have had some "posed" photos, as getting good quality pictures would be difficult considering the environment. They also had to have simulated environments for testing.

This is just an example of a guy at the end of his life hoping to be remembered before going into the great beyond. And it's a second hand story, told to him from his father.

There would be thousands of these types of second hand stories if the landings would have been faked.

It's unfortunate that so many on this site are so unaware of how complicated this process was. You've seen the pictures of dozens of guys at mission control. Most of those guys were monitoring telemetry of the movement of the capsule in space. They were monitoring it as it moved through space. Thousands of people around the world followed these flights every inch of the way. They all would have had to be in on a fake for it not to be true. And fooling them would have been more difficult then actually going to the moon.

I've talked to guys that were on station and monitored the speed, spin, temp, of the capsules and having to compensate for the changing distances as it moved towards and returned back from the moon.

Really the only way to believe that the moon landings were fake is to be ignorant of what it took to do it.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
You've got to feel sorry for a guy dying of cancer no matter how crazy he is. The story he tells is ridiculous. In fact his story invalidates the whole premise of the idea of "faked" moon landings. He mentions the only astronauts allowed into the fake "set" were Armstrong and Collins. There were 22 others that walked on the moon.

And anyway I'm not surprised that NASA would have had some "posed" photos, as getting good quality pictures would be difficult considering the environment. They also had to have simulated environments for testing.

This is just an example of a guy at the end of his life hoping to be remembered before going into the great beyond. And it's a second hand story, told to him from his father.

There would be thousands of these types of second hand stories if the landings would have been faked.

It's unfortunate that so many on this site are so unaware of how complicated this process was. You've seen the pictures of dozens of guys at mission control. Most of those guys were monitoring telemetry of the movement of the capsule in space. They were monitoring it as it moved through space. Thousands of people around the world followed these flights every inch of the way. They all would have had to be in on a fake for it not to be true. And fooling them would have been more difficult then actually going to the moon.

I've talked to guys that were on station and monitored the speed, spin, temp, of the capsules and having to compensate for the changing distances as it moved towards and returned back from the moon.

Really the only way to believe that the moon landings were fake is to be ignorant of what it took to do it.
An excellent point as most of us won’t ever really know what it takes to achieve a moon landing. Our inability to do much of anything close in the last 40 years coupled with regular government lies just makes it all seem so implausible!

Personally I haven’t looked into it very carefully because I don’t care much one way or the other, but if I had to guess I’d lean toward there being an attempt coupled w fakery when said attempt flopped.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I just can’t wait for The big fella to land a Black Woman on the Moon! That will be real progress!

Phall

Master

It's easy for members of a shared success group to chime in. Most "moon believing" boomers have a lot of things in common.

I, a rationalist, prefer to deal in facts and reality.

You'd have to be a completely retarded boomer to believe in the moon landing. Such a person would also sign right up for the "deadly vaxx' to protect themselves from the "global pandemic." Someone in this dynamic is a stupid retard, but it is not me.

My entire extended family followed the jaxvid path of vaccines forever to save from a deadly flu. I can't hate them all for it. I would go nuts! I just smirk and over-emphasize how really, really smart they are.

I would love to smack them all in the face, deservedly! Now what kind of a man could do that?

Flint

Mentor
It's easy for members of a shared success group to chime in. Most "moon believing" boomers have a lot of things in common.

I, a rationalist, prefer to deal in facts and reality.

You'd have to be a completely retarded boomer to believe in the moon landing. Such a person would also sign right up for the "deadly vaxx' to protect themselves from the "global pandemic." Someone in this dynamic is a stupid retard, but it is not me.

My entire extended family followed the jaxvid path of vaccines forever to save from a deadly flu. I can't hate them all for it. I would go nuts! I just smirk and over-emphasize how really, really smart they are.

I would love to smack them all in the face, deservedly! Now what kind of a man could do that?
I think you’re the retard for wanting to smack your entire extended family in the face for taking the vaccine. Why don’t you show a little Christian charity toward your own flesh and blood and sympathize with the pressure to get vaccinated that they faced instead of being such a douche bag and wanting to strike out at them?

I also don’t think you or anyone else on this site is a “retard” for not believing in obvious scientific facts. I understand that the level of mistrust in government has caused many good people to want to deny everything that they are told. I think it’s extreme and incorrect but understandable.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One of my favorite verses from the Holy Bible is

Luke 8.17

"For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light".

Lies get harder and harder to hide over countless decades. The TRUTH will come to LIGHT.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Ok I have to say it. The flat earth hypothesis makes less sense to me to than the round one. Also the idea that the sky is an impenetrable dome seems crazy to me.

I think it’s fine to believe the moon landings were faked, but as for the rest of it, it just seems implausible.

Beyond that, even if you take the Bible literally (and I don’t think all parts are meant to be as it’s really a collection of different kinds of writing ) I don’t get the commitment to this idea.

No disrespect intended, I simply think the opposing viewpoint is more compelling

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ok I have to say it. The flat earth hypothesis makes less sense to me to than the round one. Also the idea that the sky is an impenetrable dome seems crazy to me.

I think it’s fine to believe the moon landings were faked, but as for the rest of it, it just seems implausible.

Beyond that, even if you take the Bible literally (and I don’t think all parts are meant to be as it’s really a collection of different kinds of writing ) I don’t get the commitment to this idea.

No disrespect intended, I simply think the opposing viewpoint is more compelling

Do you ever watch the Simpsons? I'm sure you have with it being on tv for over 3 decades. Do you ever wonder how they can predict so
many things from the past, present and especially future. look who directs the show and who he belongs to. These people lead by thinking
decades ahead. How did they know Donald Trump would be president? How did they know about the worldwide fake virus on a cruise ship?
There are countless examples. I could type a book of all their correct predictions. They had an episode of a baseball game in the astrodome
I believe it was. The batter hit a sky high pop up that hit the roof of the astrodome. It cracked, broke and the oceans flooded into the stadium. It wasn't rain but the oceans above the firmament. The illuminated ones know and they mock us. They show you in tv shows, movies, music, video games, etc. etc. but most people just can't figure it out. The Bible is the TRUTH!

We live on a circular plane surrounded by the ice walls that hold in the water which is 70 percent of the earth approx. There is land beyond
the ice walls but no average person can go there. That is only for the chosen elite.

AirPLANE. What is a PLANE. A flat surface. Sea LEVEL. Level is flat. Water always goes to a level no matter the shape of what's holding it.
I could spend countless hours going over so many things. It's so easily provable. Recently a person with a special camera you can buy for
about 600 dollars took video of an island 700 miles away. It's not possible on a curved ball but it is on a flat earth. Hope this helps you.

It's the Antartic Circle. Not Antartica. They changes everything. Look at old aeronautical maps. The truth is out there for those who seek it.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Do you ever watch the Simpsons? I'm sure you have with it being on tv for over 3 decades. Do you ever wonder how they can predict so
many things from the past, present and especially future. look who directs the show and who he belongs to. These people lead by thinking
decades ahead. How did they know Donald Trump would be president? How did they know about the worldwide fake virus on a cruise ship?
There are countless examples. I could type a book of all their correct predictions. They had an episode of a baseball game in the astrodome
I believe it was. The batter hit a sky high pop up that hit the roof of the astrodome. It cracked, broke and the oceans flooded into the stadium. It wasn't rain but the oceans above the firmament. The illuminated ones know and they mock us. They show you in tv shows, movies, music, video games, etc. etc. but most people just can't figure it out. The Bible is the TRUTH!

We live on a circular plane surrounded by the ice walls that hold in the water which is 70 percent of the earth approx. There is land beyond
the ice walls but no average person can go there. That is only for the chosen elite.

AirPLANE. What is a PLANE. A flat surface. Sea LEVEL. Level is flat. Water always goes to a level no matter the shape of what's holding it.
I could spend countless hours going over so many things. It's so easily provable. Recently a person with a special camera you can buy for
about 600 dollars took video of an island 700 miles away. It's not possible on a curved ball but it is on a flat earth. Hope this helps you.

It's the Antartic Circle. Not Antartica. They changes everything. Look at old aeronautical maps. The truth is out there for those who seek it.
I’m all for biblical inerrancy but this is one hill I don’t thing is worth defending, personally.

The arguments against evolution seem vastly more credible in my opinion.

Still appreciate the cordial dialogue though. Think you guys do a nice job with the site

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I’m all for biblical inerrancy but this is one hill I don’t thing is worth defending, personally.

The arguments against evolution seem vastly more credible in my opinion.

Still appreciate the cordial dialogue though. Think you guys do a nice job with the site

Don't beLIEve the science. Why the sky is really Blue in color on a clear day.

There are oceans above the firmament and below the firmament. Your looking at water when it's sunny and no clouds.
Look at a telescope. The stars look like they are inside of water. I'm not kidding. Too many pics and videos that show this.
There is no space as we have been told.

When the earth flooded and it's been recorded everywhere on every continent, not just in the Bible. God not only had it rain
but he also opened the Gates of Heaven. Gates in the Firmament which only he can open or close. After 40 days God not only
stopped the rain but also closed the gates which stopped the Ocean above from flooded the oceans below.

Heaven is above the oceans above the firmament. Hell is in the middle of the earth. The PIts of Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.