South Africa World Cup 2010

Magellan

For Itsme :

I live in the suburb of Paris, and not the worst one.

But my neighbourghood is made of "HLM", i forgot the word for it in english, social housing or something like that

jwhite96

Guru
To Rebaljo ;

Don't you feel foolish insulting me when I said the officiating at the WC is rarely without blatant cheating by referees .Edited by: jwhite96

Europe

Mentor
I couldn't believe Capello didn't play Joe Cole. England does miss Beckham. They had several goals that were created by him in the last WC. He started on REal Madrid's side that won La Liga in 09 and played well at AC MIlan.Rooney has looked bad and slow out there. I don't know what is wrong with him. Maybe they should drop Lampard and play Cole on the right,Gerrard and Barry in the middle and Milner on the left, with Rooney and Crouch as forwards.I'll bet Defoe and Rooney start next game.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Rebajlo said:
Germany committed a string of needless fouls in essentially innocuous passages of play, culminating in Miroslaw (sorry, Miroslav: I'm still in the habit of using his original name, Miroslaw Klos - upon emigrating, his father added the "e" to the surname in order for it to sound "more German")

Rebanjo,

I always thought Klose's father was pure German and his mother was pure Polish? Are you suggesting something else? I know he was born in Poland, he speaks Polish, and his wife is Polish. Polish and German peoples are some of the most influential whites on planet earth...so a hybrid of the two typically produces greatness.

Europe

Mentor
Magellan said:
Blacks may only make up 5 % of the population in France, but I'm not quite sure and it's quickly worsening

and given their birth rate and immigration... Where I live, 50 % of the youth are blacks and 20 % arabs

when i take the subway or the bus, i m often the only "young" (i m 31) white

in my neighbourghood, whites are called "les gaulois". Which is a reference to the population living in Ancient Gaul before the roman conquest by Caesar.

I read that only 51% of the children in the US are white now.I don't know if that's right,but I think it is.

Europe

Mentor
Bad call against Aus for a handball. It wasn't one. It hit his shoulder.Edited by: Europe

jwhite96

Guru
That was no handball . I did youth soccer refereeing and it wasn't a handball for 2 reasons: 1. the rule book which obviously these refs never read states there must be a DELIBERATE USE of a hand or arm, to make the call of handball. Secondly, on replay the ball hit Kewell in the torso just below his shoulder. But this is the WC 2010. They must have as many African teams advance as FIFA's cheating can accomplish. Ghana's team motto is (We are 12 who play as one ) with the 12th player being the ref. The USA definitely was the better team in the last WC but Ghana's 12th man carried them through to the next round.

So where is the Aussie Rebaljo? Does he now believe the WC 2010 outcomes when necessary, are decided by the referees which are beholden to FIFA. Why wasn't the miserable excuse of a referee who was probably paid off by gamblers or organized crime which by definition includes FIFA not even required to state which US player committed the phantom foul yesterday. Let me guess. It was the ghost of George Washington wearing a USA unifrom who the illiterate creature from Mali called the foul on ,robbing the USA of the win.Don't hold your breath waiting for FIFA to use instant replay. The top FIFA officials probably heavily bet on these games knowing ,of course, the outcome, before the game starts. Edited by: jwhite96

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Second match in a row where Ghana benefit from a questionable call from the ref. Australia holding on though and will hopefully hold on for a tie.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"All-black Honduras has a chance to advance along with Spain, even though I think the Swiss will go with Spain in Group H."

Honduras started 3 blacks and 8 mestizos in the first game.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
"All-black Honduras has a chance to advance along with Spain, even though I think the Swiss will go with Spain in Group H."

Honduras started 3 blacks and 8 mestizos in the first game.

Some of the mestizos were pretty dark if I remember right, I didn't look too close at them.

Mighty Joe

Because of the Australian sending off they are playing with 10 against Ghanas 11 yet they still look the better team.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Great job to Aus for playing Ghana to a draw. I can't wait for Germany to play Ghana.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Ghana's only goals came on questionable penalty kicks. Australia would have won this game if not for the penalty. Germany and Serbia are the strongest sides and both should advance.

waterbed

Mentor
to give a penalty for this is stupid.he had no intention to touch the ball with his hand,the ball was shooted like 90 Km hour so like 25 meters a second.So the ball was to the hand after like 0.5 seconds.Goalkeepers are focused to touch the ball with the hand so reaction can be 0.2 seconds just like a 100 meter sprinter but when you don't are focvused for it like a soccer player who is not a gaolkeeper, normally circumstances reaction time is like 1.5 to 2 seconds so no intentions from the australian.

I didn't need to calculate it because the ghanian shooted the ball with high speed and the australian was not far away so the ball was in a few tenths of a seconds near him so of course you know their were no intentions to touch the ball!!!!!!!!

waterbed

Mentor
my englsih is not so good but do you guys understand what i mean?
smiley17.gif

Highlander

Mentor
Beautiful second goal by Denmark to go up 2-1 over Cameroon. Some unathletic blonde Dane just schooled an affletic defender with some fancy footwork and then punched a solid kick into the goal using his left foot.
Edited by: Highlander

Highlander

Mentor
Denmark (10 Whites and 1 Mulatto) beat Cameroon 2-1. Cameroon joins Nigeria as being eliminated from winning the World Cup.
Edited by: Highlander

StarWars

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Thrashen said:
With the exception of Ghana's 1:0 win versus Serbia (won via a goal scored on an simple penalty kick), no African nation has been the outright winner of a single soccer match. It just doesn't make any sense"¦an entire continent chock full of pure-blood African men can't win a competition involving athleticism? With such innate athletic ability, African squads should win every single match, every single year. Instead, they have thrown themselves further into the doldrums of international irrelevance. Yet the American Caste System continues on, at breakneck speed, unabated towards everlasting darkness.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>It should surprise no one here, that ESPN The [Gay] Magazine
smiley8.gif
smiley30.gif
 features on its current cover a photo of Samuel Eto'o from Cameroon with the headline "The Rise of African Soccer."
smiley29.gif
</div>

Cameroon is out.
smiley36.gif

Europe

Mentor
It looks like African soccer isn't on the rise as much as ESPN thinks. They have only 1 win so far and got a lucky draw against Australia.I wish the European teams wouldn't sign all these African players.

Highlander

Mentor
Europe said:
It looks like African soccer isn't on the rise as much as ESPN thinks. They have only 1 win so far and got a lucky draw against Australia.I wish the European teams wouldn't sign all these African players.
Caste Whore extraordinaire Chris Fowler of ESPN just insulted the winning Denmark team by saying "The Danes having 'thick ankles'" and "'are slow afoot'" as we say in American Football."

Although the all-powerful Caste Media will continue to push and play-up African players and denigrate White ones, they can't make people blind to what they are witnessing with their own eyes watching the 2010 World Cup.