South Africa World Cup 2010

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
It's very unfortunate that Germany's Klose was ejected (on such a routine set of fouls).

I especially wanted to see him match Ronaldo's goal record. He'll now need to sit out against Ghana (a high potential for scoring) next week, and the Afro-Brazilian, Cacua, will now take over as striker. I'm sure he'll de dubbed the "new German star,"Â￾ despite his performance. Hopefully Germany and Serbia eventually advance from the group (Australia would be a mericle).

At least the all-white Slovenia and Serbia squads made us proud today. I wouldn't mind either team winning the Cup.

Matra1

Mentor
There are 17 French-born players on the Algerian team. Some of them played for France at junior level but Algeria petitioned FIFA to either get the rule changed or to get an exception and so they are allowed to play for Algeria.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
England start 6 whites 5 blacks again and will likely do so the rest of the tournament. Go Algeria! I hope the U.S. joins Slovenia from Group C so maybe the draw today was not so bad.

Matra1

Mentor
I also want England to lose.

At half time there is no score. A very pedestrian looking England side. There's no spark to them.

As for the earlier matches I find the former Yugoslav countries are all very unpredictable. It was the same when Yugoslavia was still in existence. They could beat top teams then lose to bad teams. It's hard to believe the Serbian side that lost to Ghana could beat Germany.

I didn't understand why the Slovenes were being written off by just about everybody. If you can put Russia out and finish ahead of the Czech Republic in the group stage then it is safe to say they can play.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Slovenia is definitely a talented country especially considering it's size(Size of New Hampshire and only 2 million population) They are an underdog in every sense, except they have proved they can play with the big boys. That being said, they were lucky to get out of that game tied. U.S.A. should've won.

Europe

Mentor
Matra1 said:
I also want England to lose.

At half time there is no score. A very pedestrian looking England side. There's no spark to them.

As for the earlier matches I find the former Yugoslav countries are all very unpredictable. It was the same when Yugoslavia was still in existence. They could beat top teams then lose to bad teams. It's hard to believe the Serbian side that lost to Ghana could beat Germany.

I didn't understand why the Slovenes were being written off by just about everybody. If you can put Russia out and finish ahead of the Czech Republic in the group stage then it is safe to say they can play.

It's a shame that you have to root for Algeria over a half black England team. Algeria has no whites, but only 1 black. If you look at the Algerian players, they are not white to me.Algerians aren't black,but they are not white either. England should have an all white team and there wouldn't be a problem cheering for them over Algeria,but this is what England has become. Then, you have all these guys from France, who I am sure they claim to be French,playing for Algeria. .Many of these Algerians didn't even play in the qualifiers, so this is a better Algerian team than the one that beat Egypt.

It looks like the US got unlucky.It will be a tough game agaisnt Algeria.

j41181

Master
It sad to say that England is fast becoming like France. I've never liked either, and I thought France got lucky in 1998. I don't see England winning the World Cup not for another several more years, and 44 years is like a lifetime.

The USA looks incredibly competitive, although I don't expect them to go deep. Nice upset win by All-White Serbia, I think it's days as a basketball power are over, time to be a soccer nation.

That's what Germany gets for allowing that fraud Cacau to play for the team.

Europe

Mentor
j41181 said:
It sad to say that England is fast becoming like France. I've never liked either, and I thought France got lucky in 1998. I don't see England winning the World Cup not for another several more years, and 44 years is like a lifetime.

The USA looks incredibly competitive, although I don't expect them to go deep. Nice upset win by All-White Serbia, I think it's days as a basketball power are over, time to be a soccer nation.

Beckenbuaer was saying there are too many foreign players in English clubs and I agree,but then Germany gets Cacau to play for their team.It makes him look ridiculous. Internationl football is getting to be silly.

j41181

Master
Europe said:
j41181 said:

Beckenbuaer was saying there are too many foreign players in English clubs and I agree,but then Germany gets Cacau to play for their team.It makes him look ridiculous. Internationl football is getting to be silly.
The worse part is, the English situation looks irreversible. France (especially it's basketball) is all but lost to the turds, Germany might eventually follow suit, and so is the Netherlands. Italy and Spain, might withstand the tide for sometime, but they might change too eventually. I'm not a hug soccer fan, but looking at the racial situations in the sport is as frustrating as basketball itself.

Matra1

Mentor
It's a shame that you have to root for Algeria over a half black England team. Algeria has no whites, but only 1 black. If you look at the Algerian players, they are not white to me.Algerians aren't black,but they are not white either.

I'm from Northern Ireland. Like most Scots, people from Northern Ireland - both Protestant and Catholic - have a problem supporting England even though most of us support the England cricket team and, in my case, love the English nation. They are my fellow Anglo-Saxons but supporting their football team is too much. If you'd been raised on the BBC and English commentators you'd understand. It has nothing to do with race.

Edited by: Matra1

foobar75

Master
The US was simply robbed of an incredible comeback victory at the hands of an incompetent affirmative action ref, who was absolutely terrible the entire game. He didn't seem to have any control overall, was timid and completely unsure of himself the entire time. How does anyone from Mali become a soccer official at the World Cup? Do they even play soccer in Mali? This is nothing more than FIFA and their caste policies at work.

I have no problem rooting for Team USA at this time. Even though the 4 blacks who start are probably 2-3 too many, the team as presently built has a white majority roster and the best players are white. Landon Donovan is a stud and he took over the game in the 2nd half. We're far from the disgraceful French or British with all their African players, so I'm rooting for the US to beat Algeria and make it to the round of 16.

As for England, I'm very glad they put up another stinker against Algeria. I hope Slovenia beats them next week so they can go home empty-handed, along with the French and South Africans. Other than possibly Ghana, no other African team has any shot to make it out of group play.

The Round of 16 will be much better viewing with lots of teams to root for.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
Europe said:
j41181 said:

The worse part is, the English situation looks irreversible. France (especially it's basketball) is all but lost to the turds, Germany might eventually follow suit, and so is the Netherlands. Italy and Spain, might withstand the tide for sometime, but they might change too eventually. I'm not a hug soccer fan, but looking at the racial situations in the sport is as frustrating as basketball itself.

I was reading some comments after the Germany/Serbia game, and a lot of fans think Cacau sucks and that Kiessling should have came in instead. Also, I saw a couple comments where Germany's team should be made up of Germans. At least there are some people who see the light. I pray Cacau doesn't start in place of Klose against Ghana.

Europe

Mentor
foobar75 said:
The US was simply robbed of an incredible comeback victory at the hands of an incompetent affirmative action ref, who was absolutely terrible the entire game. He didn't seem to have any control overall, was timid and completely unsure of himself the entire time. How does anyone from Mali become a soccer official at the World Cup? Do they even play soccer in Mali? This is nothing more than FIFA and their caste policies at work.

I have no problem rooting for Team USA at this time. Even though the 4 blacks who start are probably 2-3 too many, the team as presently built has a white majority roster and the best players are white. Landon Donovan is a stud and he took over the game in the 2nd half. We're far from the disgraceful French or British with all their African players, so I'm rooting for the US to beat Algeria and make it to the round of 16.

As for England, I'm very glad they put up another stinker against Algeria. I hope Slovenia beats them next week so they can go home empty-handed, along with the French and South Africans. Other than possibly Ghana, no other African team has any shot to make it out of group play.

The Round of 16 will be much better viewing with lots of teams to root for.

It's nice to see the white players doing well. I still want England to go through, but I can understand if you don't have a connection with England, you would want Slovenia. I don't like Algeria at all because so many of their players are from France.The best thing to happen to these Algerian "French" was being a colony of France and then they or their parents being able to move to France. The US better watch out for Algeria. They have no pressure on them and will go all out.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Ghana won't make it through the group stage. I think the Aussies will give them a fight today after being embarressed by Germany. Then Germany will rebound nicely from the Serbia loss and send Ghana packing on Wednesday.

Let's see, Germany and Serbia will likely advance in D, which leaves Ghana out.

South Africa won't make it out, of Group A, and it doesn't look like "France" will either.

Brazil and Portugal from the death group, leaving the Ivory Coast on the outside.

Slovenia and U.S. from group C, leaving Algeria and England out.

Nigeria won't even get close in Group B.

Cameroon has a chance yet in group E.

All-black Honduras has a chance to advance along with Spain, even though I think the Swiss will go with Spain in Group H.

Europe

Mentor
Matra1 said:
It's a shame that you have to root for Algeria over a half black England team. Algeria has no whites, but only 1 black. If you look at the Algerian players, they are not white to me.Algerians aren't black,but they are not white either.

I'm from Northern Ireland. Like most Scots, people from Northern Ireland - both Protestant and Catholic - have a problem supporting England even though most of us support the England cricket team and, in my case, love the English nation. They are my fellow Anglo-Saxons but supporting their football team is too much. If you'd been raised on the BBC and English commentators you'd understand. It has nothing to do with race.

I guess you wouldn't want a UK national team. Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey would be up and coming players for the team. They could also have Darren Fletcher as a mf. I don't know who else could make the team.

Europe

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
j41181 said:
Europe said:
j41181 said:

I was reading some comments after the Germany/Serbia game, and a lot of fans think Cacau sucks and that Kiessling should have came in instead. Also, I saw a couple comments where Germany's team should be made up of Germans. At least there are some people who see the light. I pray Cacau doesn't start in place of Klose against Ghana.

What sight did you read the comments about Germany on? I wrote on a sight to enjoy Spain now because they will look like England and France in the future and it was deleted.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
On the Fox Sports article about the game. I was shocked that a couple people actually think Cacau sucked. And the guy who said that Germany should be made up of Germans. We all know these are common sense things, but it's nice to here them from others.

Europe

Mentor
Magellan said:
For "Europe" :

I live in a mostly black neigbourghood, somewhere in the suburb of Paris.

Blacks are especially concentrated in the Paris and its suburbs areas

They are becoming incredibly numerous. France immigration policy had gone crazy a lot of years ago.

And there are errors in the soccer formation centers. Slim but gifted young white players are sacked because they prefer black more powerful young that are maybe less skilled.

It is one of the reason why our team had become a nest of muscular but stupid players.

The other one is the demographic pressure.

And i m sure that you in the US have no idea of the numbers of white women that cheers blacks in France.

We are the worst nation in Europe from this point of view.

I read an article about the French soccer academies and how good they were and so they said. I think Clairefontaine is one of them. What a great French name and then you see a picture of the players and they are all black 11-12 years olds in the picture, not one white. It is really disconcerting.

This is pure discrimination and these people shouldn't even be in the country in the first place.90% of the top mf's in the world are white, yet they by pass these players.Even England has mostly white mf's because that is a very skilled position.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
What sight did you read the comments about Germany on? I wrote on a sight to enjoy Spain now because they will look like England and France in the future and it was deleted.

Why would they do that? You'd think the DWFs would think it's a good thing.
smiley5.gif
smiley29.gif
smiley11.gif

Hopefully, teams like Germany, Slovenia, Serbia, Russia, and others stay nearly all-white or all-white, and beat their black counterparts.Edited by: Jack Lambert

foobar75

Master
Speaking of the French, just for kicks, look at these contrasting pictures:

Les Blues Rugby Team, almost entirely white, and very much representative of France:

xv-de-france.jpg

And here's the soccer team:
smiley11.gif

France-national-Team-2010.JPG

This, in a country where the black population is < 5%.
smiley5.gif

Rebajlo

Mentor
Here are a few observations concerning the last three matches. Please note that I have only seen very brief highlights of the United States - Slovenia game (the days of Rebajlo sitting up all night to view every single match are long gone
smiley2.gif
).
Germany - Serbia:

Interesting match, punctuated by a spate of fouls during the early stages. Germany committed a string of needless fouls in essentially innocuous passages of play, culminating in Miroslaw (sorry, Miroslav: I'm still in the habit of using his original name,Miroslaw Klos - upon emigrating, his father added the "e" to the surname in order for it to sound "more German") Klose's stupid second yellow card. There was absolutely no need for Klose to go in from behindjust inside the Serb's half when he had already been booked. Serbiapromptly took advantage of the Germans' disarray following the send-off andscored within a couple of minutes (the German marking for this goalleft a lot to be desired). The Serbs attempted to defend their leadin predictably nervousEastern European style, allowing Germany way too much possession and I was fully expecting thelatter to eventually take advantage of some sort of egregious defensive error. Unsurprisingly, the customary moment of lunacy arrived when Nemanja Vidic inexplicably handled the ballto give Germany a penalty. Here's the moment when a Balkan team self-destructs (yet again), thinks I, but Podolski's penalty wasn't the best- instead of utilisinghis power to, asJohan Cruyff would put it, burst the net,heattempted to place it in the corner. Mind You, it was still a great pressure save by Vladimir Stojkovic.
smiley20.gif

England - Algeria:

Here was 90 minutes of my life (plus half-time interval) utterly wasted. Just whenI thought that England had scraped the bottom of the barrel with their insipid performance against the United States, it appears that in this match they managed to drill a hole in that filthy bottom and plumb even greater depths. I was so disgusted that I was unable to even hurl forth mycustomary foul-mouthed barragestowards the TV, but satand stared in stunned, horrified silence.

England were awful. That's about the whole of it. Everything is wrong. The team looks bloodyjumpy and downrightscared - the tension on Frank Lampard's face from the outset was astounding. The most annoying thing was the sheer lethargy and apparent apathy - England were completely flat-footed, with players making no runs off the ball to create space for themsleves and giving the ball away left, right, and centre, thus putting themselves on the back foot throughout the match.Both Lampard and Gerrard seemed paralysed by indecision, displaying crap touches and being thoroughly incapable of creating anything. Their corners were, to put it mildly,absolute rubbish. I'll bet that all of the England fans and media who have continuously derided David Beckham as a one-dimensional lightweight would have loved to see him on the pitch, taking corners and free kicks.

The lazy attitude isstupefying - the first round gives a team three matches to bloody well work with. After a substandard performance in the first game, one would think that they'd be all up for taking apart the weakest team in the group and copping the three points, especially given the draw between Slovenia and the U.S. Instead, they come out with full nappies and ponce around for 90 minutes, constantly handing the initiative to Algeria. If England had today played a team that was capable of effective offensive incision, they would have lost, 100%. As it is, there's still a chance of progressing...
smiley3.gif

Fabio Capello is looking like the right idiot that he is. I couldn't believe that he brought on those bleeding black midgets Shaun Wright-Phillips and Jermain Defoe but, YET AGAIN, left Joe Cole on the bench. Cole would have been the perfect player to throw on against a team who would in all probability have cracked under even a semblance of sustained attacking pressure. But no, send on the blacks.
smiley7.gif

Capello's tactics are total bollocks. Without raving on for much longer, suffice it to say that he has England playing rather primitive football, overwhelmingly relying on long balls and crosses (which, due to the supremely talented black providers,never materialise and rarely arrive, by the way) to the target man EmileHeskey for hold ups, knock downsand passes to Wayne Rooney.At the moment, England can't seem to pass their way through the centre to save their lives. This is an aspectthat is vital at this high-stakes level - that is where Joe Cole would come in more than handy, so why not give him a go? After all, things certainly can't get worse...can they..?

Slovenia - United States:

I've only seen the goals (and the disallowed effort) and read a couple of match reports, soI am unable to comment on anything else. It appears that the African referee made a fatal error in disallowing the American "winner". Mind You, I'd like to see another angle or two, but there seems to benothing wrong.But that's what happens when the ever-efficient blacks officiate at the World Cup...

I'd like to make two frther points:

(a) yet again, an eastern European side has failed to hold on to a lead under pressure (even when two goals ahead), and

(b) Landon Donovan's goal was a wonderfully venomous strike, but Samir Handanovic (a Bosnian name if ever I've hear one) made a hash of things by not moving forward to cut the angle and, even moreunforgivably, apparently dodging the shot without making an attempt to get any part of his body to it!

Right, enough from me - it's time to start psyching myself up for the Australia - Ghana match!
smiley2.gif

Magellan

Blacks may only make up 5 % of the population in France, but I'm not quite sure and it's quickly worsening

and given their birth rate and immigration... Where I live, 50 % of the youth are blacks and 20 % arabs

when i take the subway or the bus, i m often the only "young" (i m 31) white

in my neighbourghood, whites are called "les gaulois". Which is a reference to the population living in Ancient Gaul before the roman conquest by Caesar.

Cappelo has given preference to the blacks on the England team in this world cup so far - every black/mixed player in the squad has got a game whilst 6 whites are yet to have had a look in. As a consequence the English team has looked blacker than expected.

For the next game Heskey will surely be out (finally), and possibly Johnson and lennon.. England should start with at least 8 whites (but weve said that everygame, and its ended up being 6 whites at best)