South Africa World Cup 2010

Europe

Mentor
Highlander said:
Europe said:
It looks like African soccer isn't on the rise as much as ESPN thinks. They have only 1 win so far and got a lucky draw against Australia.I wish the European teams wouldn't sign all these African players.
Caste Whore extraordinaire Chris Fowler of ESPN just insulted the winning Denmark team by saying "The Danes having 'thick ankles'" and "'are slow afoot'" as we say in American Football."Although the all-powerful Caste Media will continue to push and play-up African players and denigrate White ones, they can't make people blind to what they are witnessing with their own eyes watching the 2010 World Cup.

You have to be skilled in soccer, not fast.These guys just don't understand that. Camaroon had some chances, but weren't skilled enough to score.

ESPN makes me sick.They hire Alexi Lalas who is an idiot. He hates England and bashes them constantly. Lalas did nothing as the GM of Ny and then becomes GM of LA and does nothing.He is fired and then gets hired by ESPN to make his stupid comments.How much money can this guys make as a failure.

foobar75

Master
The idiots at ESPN are obviously in mourning, as moron Chris Fowler commented that the "heartbreak" of the African nations continues with Cameroon's ouster.
smiley36.gif

This World Cup is starting to become a proving ground now that blacks/Africans absolutely suck when it comes to soccer, despite all the propaganda. The results do not lie. When the real tournament starts with the round of 16, there may not be a single African team, not to mention France and England also appear to goners.

Europe

Mentor
Truthteller said:
Highlander said:
Caste Whore extraordinaire Chris Fowler of ESPN just insulted the winning Denmark team by saying "The Danes having 'thick ankles'" and "'are slow afoot'" as we say in American Football."Although the all-powerful Caste Media will continue to push and play-up African players and denigrate White ones, they can't make people blind to what they are witnessing with their own eyes watching the 2010 World Cup.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>A few years ago ESPN's resident marxist Jeremy Schaap brought in that noted "soccer expert" Spike Lee to access the state of US soccer. Spike used it as a platform to push his obviously racist agenda. I remember him saying something like this: "The Americans and most of  the European nations  just can't compete against the elite athletes of France and Brazil. But the US can get better athletes, it's just a matter of stealing from basketball and football. Can you imagine how good we'd be if Kobe and Lebron played soccer.....If that ever happened, France and Brazil better watch their backs"
smiley5.gif
</div>
<div> </div>

That is what most fans think, unfortunately. Most of these Africans are playing in Europe, but can't beat the European teams when they play them.I was watching ESPN and they showed the dissapointed French fans in the stands. Of course, they were all white just like our DWF's. These guys think they are cheering for a French team? These black players I am sure hate the French people even though they have been given an opportunity to live in France.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
You are correct Europe. You think blacks would watch all white or mostly white teams play? I don't think so. It's only the DWF's that have no problem with watching a game that doesn't have one player that looks like them on the field.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
It's only going to get worse for the sissies in the media. Germany's going to knock Ghana out on Wednesday, and "France" and South Africa are gonna be knocked out of Group A. Nigeria won't get out of it's group.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Truthteller said:
A few years ago ESPN's resident marxist Jeremy Schaapbrought in that noted "soccer expert" Spike Lee to access the state of US soccer.Spike used it as a platform to push his obviously racist agenda. I remember him saying something like this: "The Americans and most of the European nations just can't compete against the elite athletes of France and Brazil. But the US can get better athletes, it's just a matter of stealing from basketball and football. Can you imagine how good we'd be if Kobe and Lebron played soccer.....If that ever happened, France and Brazil better watch their backs"
smiley5.gif

Jeremy is the son of Dick, another obnoxious Cultural Marxist. This is just one small example of how the Tribe networks and thus perpetuates and always increasesits presence in all important institutions of control and manipulation. The rise of the totally unqualified Elena Kagen to Supreme Court Justice to-beis a far more important example of Jewish networking through racial (racist) networking, but to even point it out makes the observer an "anti-semite."

Highlander

Mentor
foobar75 said:
The idiots at ESPN are obviously in mourning, as moron Chris Fowler commented that the "heartbreak" of the African nations continues with Cameroon's ouster..
I'm sure Fowler, the World Cup champion himself of affletic jock-sniffing, shared their "heartbreak". Poor fellow. Now he can go drown his sorrows with the natives in some flea-ridden bar, wearing his Cameroon soccer jersey and start thinking up some new Caste-speak phrases. After all, College Football is just around the corner and he must come up with new material to stay ahead of his other Caste whore colleagues at ESPN, or risk losing his job.
Edited by: Highlander

Westside

Hall of Famer
This Chris Fowler is descipicable for making that comment about thick ankle and slow afoot remark about the "winning white" team. This miscreant would never make disparging comments about a black africian losing team. Such as "undisciplined, Vince Young like intelligence that Camaroon team clearly possessed."

Westside

Hall of Famer
Man, as the tournament continues it is going to be great watching all the Africian and Interlooping affeletic teams go down one by one. Thus far it been no surprise at least to CFers.

foobar75

Master
Correct, Westside. Those of us in the know are not the least bit surprised by this pathetic showing of the African teams, or the so-called "French" and "English" squads. The black-worshippers who were hoping for Africans to rise and compete in this World Cup are sorely disappointed, but you will never hear the real reasons behind this massive failure.

Instead, we have to put up with garbage from the likes of Fowler who continue to insult the white winning teams, while at the same time expressing their sorrow and disappointment for the Africans.

Fowler and others are doing their best to stick to the script and please their masters, because obviously, as Highlander pointed out, any mention of the truth (lack of overall talent, discipline, team-play, etc) will get them fired.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Denmark looked absolutely atrocious in the first half of their match with Cameroon, playing as sloppy and as bland as an archetypal African squad. They certainly made up for their poor play in simply brilliant fashion.

Dennis Rammedahl, the 31 year old Danish wing, may be the speediest player in the entire tournament. He was unstoppable today, despite being referred to by the commentators (several times) as "the old man."Â￾ However, the announcer made up for that by saying that "Rammedahl has Olympic speed."Â￾ His one-on-one ball handling skills are some of the quickest I've seen in the World Cup thus far.

Rammedahl set up a great goal to Bendtner (maybe the best goal of the tournament), and also scored the winning goal himself. If Denmark could clean up their defense, they'd have a fighting chance (given the up-and-down nature of the most teams), if they were to qualify.

Australia did their race proud today, standing tall with 10 men after that absurd hand-ball in the box. Nearly all-white Holland beat Japan, which was also sufficient. With the exception of some success of South American "Hispanics,"Â￾ this is shaping up to be a very white tournament.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
Highlander said:
Europe said:
It looks like African soccer isn't on the rise as much as ESPN thinks. They have only 1 win so far and got a lucky draw against Australia.I wish the European teams wouldn't sign all these African players.

You have to be skilled in soccer, not fast.These guys just don't understand that. Camaroon had some chances, but weren't skilled enough to score.

ESPN makes me sick.They hire Alexi Lalas who is an idiot. He hates England and bashes them constantly. Lalas did nothing as the GM of Ny and then becomes GM of LA and does nothing.He is fired and then gets hired by ESPN to make his stupid comments.How much money can this guys make as a failure.

I always wondered the same about re-treaded (U.S.) pro & college football coaches. They get ran out of franchise after franchise (or program after program) & seem to get continuous shots. Yet, regular folks wouldn't every get a 3rd, 4th+ chance at a white-collar job had they been canned multiple times.

P.S. - Chris(tine) "Foulturd" is a par-for-the-course caste lackey @$$ clown. He obviously won't remove his lips from the affletes' jockstraps long enough to draw an intelligent thought. Thus is the ordeal for most of the ESPN staff, writers, announcers & hosts, etc.

Mighty Joe

Describing the Danish players as think ankled and slow shows that these commentators are subject to their own hatred,racism and predujice and dont actually describe whats going on.Apart from the defense,Denmark are probably the fastest team alongside Holland in the tournament with winger Rommedahl being timed as fast as 10.2 when he was younger,thats right he has ramarkable pace and at 31 still looks like he can catch flies burning the Cameroon defense a number of times.The other winger Jesper Gronkjaer has similar speed.To Cameroons credit they played open and attacking which made for the game of the tournament so far with Denmark possibly scoring the goal of the world cup .The BBC sport website have good highlights of each game and its well worth checking out for Denmarks first goal where Agger,one of the worlds top passing defenders launches a 60 yard angled pass to the wing for Rommedahl who burns the Cameroon back crossing it centre for the forward to slide in and score.3 touch counter move and in the back of the net.By contrast none of the African teams can score from open play.Ghanas 2 goals coming from penalties and even Cameroons goal coming from atrocious defending with Denmark pratically giving them that goal.

Matra1

Mentor
I agree with Mighty Joe about the Denmark v Cameroon match being the best in the tournament. I actually thought the England-born Nigerian analyst at ABC was quite fair to the Danes for most of the match. It won't be enough for the Danes to draw against Japan as they conceded two goals against the Dutch so their goal differential is -1 while Japan's is 0. So Denmark has to win that match to qualify for the next round.

bigunreal

Mentor
I don't profess to an expert on soccer (although I coached youth soccer for many years), and this is the first time I have really watched a lot of World Cup games. Some observations:

- It is blatantly obvious that the powers-that-be are going to do everything humanly possible to get at least one African squad to advance. Ghana has been given two outright gift wins from the referees. When someone kicks a ball into an opponent's arm or hand, it isn't a foul unless that player makes a responsive move with his arm/hand that redirects the ball. Giving any team at this level a penalty kick is tantamount to handing them the game, especially since there have been very few goals scored in so many of these matches.

It is astonishing that there are so many blacks on teams from seemingly "white" nations. It is not surprising to any of us here that this quest for "diversity" doesn't extend to the Asian nations- nothing but pure Koreans and Japanese on their rosters. The black American forwards are horrendous- their white midfielders have to provide whatever offense the team musters. England's black forwards are even worse- teams obviously need only concentrate on marking Rooney in order to shut down England's attack. Rooney hasn't exactly distinguished himself, either, but is really a finisher who needs someone to get him the ball, and his black "mates" up front with him clearly can't do that. England's performance thus far is the single greatest surprise, and embarassment, imho, of the entire World Cup. Still, they appear unwilling to change their "diverse" lineup, even if it costs them a chance to advance.

The top players I have seen so far are all white; Argentina's Messi (who is acknowledged by even the jock sniffers to be the world's best player at this point), Slovenia's Birsa and Brazil's Kaka (yes, even Brazil sports a few white players, including their star). All in all, I have found the games to be enjoyable.

Matra1

Mentor
The Slovaks have been a major disappointment. Against Paraguay they didn't get a single shot at goal until the 90th minute. Pathetic for a team that topped their qualifying group ahead of Slovenia and the Czech Republic.

Though they are an all white team I can't say I was rooting for them. I was in Slovakia quite recently and found the people to be quite unpleasant.

Europe

Mentor
The "French" team is refusing to train today and one of the directors quit because he is ashamed of the team.

Rebajlo

Mentor
jwhite96 said:
To Rebaljo ;

Don't you feel foolish insulting me when I said the officiating at the WC is rarely without blatant cheating by referees .

jwhite96 said:
So where is the Aussie Rebaljo? Does he now believe the WC 2010 outcomes when necessary, are decided by the referees which are beholden to FIFA.

I'm here mate, and I'm feeling far from foolish.

One question: Do You actually read my posts? You'd better hone those comprehension skills because it appears that You have missed the entire gist of what I have been saying. Just to make things perfectly clear for You, I'll even quote myself (groan):
smiley42.gif

It was I, Rebajlo, who initially raised the issue of FIFA officials providing an African team withreferee-assisted passage to the semi-finals stage in the following thread:

http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11069&amp;PN=4&amp;title=2010-world-cup

Understand? Have You clicked the link to verify this? Well, just to save You the effort, here is a partial quote from that post:

Rebajlo said:
Here is a point to ponder - given the location of this edition of the tournament, I will not be at allsurprised if an African team is given a dodgy refereeing-assisted run to the semi-finals stage, in order to further "promote" Africanfootball.In fact, this is exactly what I expect. Why? Permit me to elaborate...
A precedent for blatantly favouring a nation from the non-European hosting continent was set back in 2002 with co-hosts South Korea being the beneficiaries of essentially openly biased decisions throughout the competition. The largely Third-Worldreferees and linesmengave the Koreansfree rein to perpetrate endless cynically brutal fouls and engage in unsportsmanlike spoiling tactics, culminating in the utter farce of their final group game, where Portugal had two players conveniently sent off, and of their second round and quarter finals matches against, respectively,Italy and Spain. This was startlinglyflagrant cheating on the world stage - IrecallFrancesco Totti being sent off in extra time to give the Asians a one-man advantage and Spain having two legitimate goals disallowed...
...I'm sure that thematch officials shall turn a proverbial blind eye to the characteristic undisguised thuggery of African players...

I provided a link to a montage of cynical fouls and unsportsmanlike behaviour perpetrated by South Korea in their matches against Italy and Spain in the 2002 tournament. You appear to have failed to notice, but in this current thread I actually agreed with Youin regard toFIFA being a corrupt organisation:
smiley42.gif

Rebajlo said:
I agree with Your view that FIFA is a highly corrupt organisation - in fact, I raised the issue and used South Korea's "easy ride" in 2002 as an example...

What I disagreed with were Your claims about "Eurosnobbery"; the skill levels of European (especially English) players compared to the supposedly incredible Americans; anti-American bias exhibited by European clubs; and (most of all) FIFA constantly targetting the United States with refereeing decisions in order to prevent the U.S. from apparently demolishing all opposition in sight and winning tournaments. Claims such as the following:

jwhite96 said:
The US always suffers from the FIFA gangster picked refs...
...The ref for the England game was carefully chosen...

So, is the United States in a "group of death" this time? Where was the blatant anti-American bias during the England game? After all, the referee was carefully chosen, correct? This would have been the perfect opportunity to nobble the United States by dishing out a couple of red cards AND handing England three points on awell-polished platter...

I have already posted my views on the United States' disallowed goal in the match against Slovenia, but guess what? The referees have made several errors in several matches - sure, that particular instance robbed Your team of three points (and I genuinely commiserate with the American fans), but do You think that it was the result of:

(a) an inept African referee? or

(b) an anti-Americanplot designed to favour the much-fancied all-white Eurosnobs Slovenia? or

(c)an anti-Americanplot designed to favour the all-white Slovenia AND to aid England, as everyone knew in advance that the latter would play abysmally against Algeria? or

(d) an anti-Americanplot to prevent the United States from inevitably topping the group AND therefore doubling as an openlypro-English blow?

Sounds ridiculous? Let's apply Your (and my
smiley36.gif
) template of a probable pro-black FIFA leaning, shall we? Why would the black-loving FIFAinstruct a referee to favour the all-white Slovenia over the (let's face it) comparatively substantially black United States?To help England, just in case theystuff up against Algeria? Surelyany anti-white angle wouldput tiny Slavic Slovenia at the bottom of the pile, with the African Algerians and heavily black United States (and, later, England)copping the favours, eh? Maybe FIFA leftists wish to punish the American team for U.S. foreign policy? Slovenia certainly aren't a "big name" side.

Theblack African referee committed an egregious African-style error - no anti-American plots involved. Quod erat demonstrandum.

I'm notsearching for excuses for my country here, but the dodgy decisions against Australia in last night's Ghanamatchdid bearthe hallmarks of pro-black African bias. Now, note well, that I'm not saying that Australia would have surely won the game ifHarry Kewell hadn't been sent off. Thelads put in a massively gutsy performance under murky circumstances, butour brand of football definitely isn't world class.Nevertheless, once we actually put pressure on the Ghanaians, they began to crack and made error after error. The true turning point of the match was actually the failure of Luke Wilkshire and Brett Emertonto deal with Ayew in the box, allowing the latter to put the ball across the goal and initiate the situation which led to the penalty - and later Wilkshire's failure to scorefrom a couple of yards out.One must also admit that Australia was lucky when that picture of African athleticism, Richard Kingson, spilled Mark Bresciano's free kick to allow Brett Holman to score.

In terms of pro-black decisions, the controversy of the penalty and sending off aside, the single episode which really stood out was Lee Addy's brutal foul (tackle from behind) on Bresciano just before half time. This was a 100% red cardand would have evened things up, but only a yellow was given. I almost did myself an injury bellowing expletives...
smiley7.gif

Thrashen said:
I always thought Klose's father was pure German and his mother was pure Polish? Are you suggesting something else? I know he was born in Poland, he speaks Polish, and his wife is Polish...

Sorry, mate, my mistake. I'm actually rather embarrassed as I pride myself on being an impressive repository of accurate football facts (which is, hopefully, evidenced by my posts
smiley2.gif
). Here's how it happened: just after Klose started playing for Germany I read in either World Soccer magazine or British Soccer Week that Klose's father had added the "e" to the surname. Never having the need to look up Klose'sbiography on the internet, I had assumed that this was true - now, upon looking things up using both Polish and German webpages, I now see that I had read some duff information (damn them
smiley36.gif
).The fact is that such a name alteration seemed rather plausible - Silesians (Slazacy in Polish; Slunzoki in the Silesian dialect / language) can be of very mixed backgrounds containing various degrees of Polish and German blood and their identities have"fluctuated" depending on which waythe wind was blowing
smiley2.gif
. In addition, Klos is a Polish surname - an example is ex-Poland defender Tomasz Klos, who You may have heard of if You have an interest in German football, as he played for Kaiserslautern and ahandful of matches for FC Koln.Edited by: Rebajlo

Poacher

Mentor
Apparently the French team is now refusing to practice.

KNYSNA, South Africa (AP)â€"France team director Jean-Louis Valentin said the World Cup team refused to train following a dispute Sunday on the practice field, one day after striker Nicolas Anelka was sent home for insulting coach Raymond Domenech.

Valentin also said he has resigned from the French football federation, saying he was fed up.

"It's a scandal for the French, for the young people here. It's a scandal for the federation and the French team,"Â￾ Valentin said. "They don't want to train. It's unacceptable.

"As for me, it's over. I'm leaving the federation. I'm sickened and disgusted,"Â￾ said Valentin, who walked away from the training field, got into a car and drove off.

The latest chaotic scene comes a day after Anelka was kicked off the team for a profanity-laced tirade against Domenech, whose tactics and management skills have been called into question.

The team arrived at training as usual Sunday and got off the bus to greet fans, but Domenech and France captain Patrice Evra stayed on the bus longer to talk.

When Domenech and Evra finally disembarked, fitness coach Robert Duverne was on the field putting down training cones. When Evra and Duverne started to argue, Domenech walked over to intervene. Duverne then stormed off, throwing his accreditation badge to the ground.

Evra then handed a letter to the press officer, and the players, en masse, boarded the team bus and drew the curtains.

In their first two matches, France drew 0-0 with Uruguay and then lost 2-0 to Mexico. France can still advance to the round of 16 with a win over host South Africa, as long as Uruguay and Mexico don't draw in the other Group A match.

jwhite96

Guru
Rebajlo said:
jwhite96 said:
To Rebaljo ; Don't you feel foolish insulting me when I said the officiating at the WC is rarely without blatant cheating by referees .
<div></div>
<div></div> 
<div>
jwhite96 said:
So where is the Aussie Rebaljo? Does he now believe the WC 2010 outcomes when necessary, are decided by the referees which are beholden to FIFA.
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I'm here mate, and I'm feeling far from foolish.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>One question: Do You actually read my posts? You'd better hone those comprehension skills because it appears that You have missed the entire gist of what I have been saying. Just to make things perfectly clear for You, I'll even quote myself (groan):
smiley42.gif
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>It was I, Rebajlo, who initially raised the issue of FIFA officials providing an African team with referee-assisted passage to the semi-finals stage in the following thread:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11069&PN=4&title=2010-world-cup</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Understand? Have You clicked the link to verify this? Well, just to save You the effort, here is a partial quote from that post:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
Rebajlo said:
Here is a point to ponder - given the location of this edition of the tournament, I will not be at all surprised if an African team is given a dodgy refereeing-assisted run to the semi-finals stage, in order to further "promote" African football. In fact, this is exactly what I expect. Why? Permit me to elaborate...
<div>A precedent for blatantly favouring a nation from the non-European hosting continent was set back in 2002 with co-hosts South Korea being the beneficiaries of essentially openly biased decisions throughout the competition. The largely Third-World referees and linesmen gave the Koreans free rein to perpetrate endless cynically brutal fouls and engage in unsportsmanlike spoiling tactics, culminating in the utter farce of their final group game, where Portugal had two players conveniently sent off, and of their second round and quarter finals matches against, respectively, Italy and Spain. This was startlingly flagrant cheating on the world stage - I recall Francesco Totti being sent off in extra time to give the Asians a one-man advantage and Spain having two legitimate goals disallowed...</div></div>
<div>... I'm sure that the match officials shall turn a proverbial blind eye to the characteristic undisguised thuggery of African players...
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I provided a link to a montage of cynical fouls and unsportsmanlike behaviour perpetrated by South Korea in their matches against Italy and Spain in the 2002 tournament. You appear to have failed to notice, but in this current thread I actually agreed with You in regard to FIFA being a corrupt organisation:
smiley42.gif
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
Rebajlo said:
I agree with Your view that FIFA is a highly corrupt organisation - in fact, I raised the issue and used South Korea's "easy ride" in 2002 as an example...
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>What I disagreed with were Your claims about "Eurosnobbery"; the skill levels of European (especially English) players compared to the supposedly incredible Americans; anti-American bias exhibited by European clubs; and (most of all) FIFA constantly targetting the United States with refereeing decisions in order to prevent the U.S. from apparently demolishing all opposition in sight and winning tournaments. Claims such as the following:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
jwhite96 said:
The US always suffers from the FIFA gangster picked refs...</div>
<div>...The ref for the England game was carefully chosen...
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>So, is the United States in a "group of death" this time? Where was the blatant anti-American bias during the England game? After all, the referee was carefully chosen, correct? This would have been the perfect opportunity to nobble the United States by dishing out a couple of red cards AND handing England three points on a well-polished platter...</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I have already posted my views on the United States' disallowed goal in the match against Slovenia, but guess what? The referees have made several errors in several matches - sure, that particular instance robbed Your team of three points (and I genuinely commiserate with the American fans), but do You think that it was the result of:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>(a) an inept African referee? or</div>
<div> </div>
<div>(b) an anti-American plot designed to favour the much-fancied all-white Eurosnobs Slovenia? or</div>
<div> </div>
<div>(c) an anti-American plot designed to favour the all-white Slovenia AND to aid England, as everyone knew in advance that the latter would play abysmally against Algeria? or</div>
<div> </div>
<div>(d) an anti-American plot to prevent the United States from inevitably topping the group AND therefore doubling as an openly pro-English blow?</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Sounds ridiculous? Let's apply Your (and my
smiley36.gif
) template of a probable pro-black FIFA leaning, shall we? Why would the black-loving FIFA instruct a referee to favour the all-white Slovenia over the (let's face it) comparatively substantially black United States? To help England, just in case they stuff up against Algeria? Surely any anti-white angle would put tiny Slavic Slovenia at the bottom of the pile, with the African Algerians and heavily black United States (and, later, England) copping the favours, eh? Maybe FIFA leftists wish to punish the American team for U.S. foreign policy? Slovenia certainly aren't a "big name" side.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The black African referee committed an egregious African-style error - no anti-American plots involved. Quod erat demonstrandum.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I'm not searching for excuses for my country here, but the dodgy decisions against Australia in last night's Ghana match did bear the hallmarks of pro-black African bias. Now, note well, that I'm not saying that Australia would have surely won the game if Harry Kewell hadn't been sent off. The lads put in a massively gutsy performance under murky circumstances, but our brand of football definitely isn't world class. Nevertheless, once we actually put pressure on the Ghanaians, they began to crack and made error after error. The true turning point of the match was actually the failure of Luke Wilkshire and Brett Emerton to deal with Ayew in the box, allowing the latter to put the ball across the goal and initiate the situation which led to the penalty - and later Wilkshire's failure to score from a couple of yards out. One must also admit that Australia was lucky when that picture of African athleticism, Richard Kingson, spilled Mark Bresciano's free kick to allow Brett Holman to score.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>In terms of pro-black decisions, the controversy of the penalty and sending off aside, the single episode which really stood out was Lee Addy's brutal foul (tackle from behind) on Bresciano just before half time. This was a 100% red card and would have evened things up, but only a yellow was given. I almost did myself an injury bellowing expletives... 
smiley7.gif
.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
Thrashen said:
I always thought Klose's father was pure German and his mother was pure Polish? Are you suggesting something else? I know he was born in Poland, he speaks Polish, and his wife is Polish...
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Sorry, mate, my mistake. I'm actually rather embarrassed as I pride myself on being an impressive repository of accurate football facts (which is, hopefully, evidenced by my posts
smiley2.gif
). Here's how it happened: just after Klose started playing for Germany I read in either World Soccer magazine or British Soccer Week that Klose's father had added the "e" to the surname. Never having the need to look up Klose's biography on the internet, I had assumed that this was true - now, upon looking things up using both Polish and German webpages, I now see that I had read some duff information (damn them
smiley36.gif
). The fact is that such a name alteration seemed rather plausible - Silesians (Slazacy in Polish; Slunzoki in the Silesian dialect / language) can be of very mixed backgrounds containing various degrees of Polish and German blood and their identities have "fluctuated" depending on which way the wind was blowing
smiley2.gif
. In addition, Klos is a Polish surname - an example is ex-Poland defender Tomasz Klos, who You may have heard of if You have an interest in German football, as he played for Kaiserslautern and a handful of  matches for FC Koln.</div>

You Australians always have a chip on your puny shoulders. You are jealous the US is the top dog. You are a fool and punk.

Highlander

Mentor
Poacher said:
Apparently the French team is now refusing to practice.

"It's a scandal for the French, for the young people here. It's a scandal for the federation and the French team,"Â￾ Valentin said. "They don't want to train. It's unacceptable.

"As for me, it's over. I'm leaving the federation. I'm sickened and disgusted,"Â￾ said Valentin, who walked away from the training field, got into a car and drove off.

The latest chaotic scene comes a day after Anelka was kicked off the team for a profanity-laced tirade against Domenech, whose tactics and management skills have been called into question
Ahhh, yes, "Unity in Diversity" in action. The French team sounds like they could play in today's NFL. Just more proof that TNB is a world-wide phenomenon. Of course, I'm sure the Cultural-Marxist media will blame the White coaches and absolve the thugs that have infiltrated the French team.

As I write this, ESPN just said there were now "problems" with the English team too. Ahhh, yes, more "Unity in Diversity".

Matra1

Mentor
You Australians always have a chip on your puny shoulders. You are jealous the US is the top dog.

Yeah, all of us foreigners are jealous that we don't have a black president.
smiley36.gif

New Zealand's 'all whites', who are almost all white, just drew with Italy. They look better than the Aussies!

Highlander

Mentor

Matra1

Mentor
From one of Highlander's links: Now the team has refused to train after one of their players was sent home for insulting the coach. What a quintessentially French thing to do.

Actually it is not quintessentially French, and that is the problem with the team: They are not French. Even though rugby is less popular than soccer in France the French public favour their rugby team by a margin of 2 to 1.

jwhite96

Guru
Matra1 said:
You Australians always have a chip on your puny shoulders. You are jealous the US is the top dog.

Yeah, all of us foreigners are jealous that we don't have a black president.
smiley36.gif

New Zealand's 'all whites', who are almost all white, just drew with Italy. They look better than the Aussies!

Good point. Maybe another country could take him off our hands.
smiley19.gif