South Africa World Cup 2010

Josu

Actually,Jeff Fenech was born in Sydney to Maltese parents,who are Mediterranean.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Welcome aboard, Magellan. Good to have a French perspective on things.

I am also happy France lost and hope that all-white Slovenia beats the U.S. with thier four blacks.

j41181

Master
It's nice to see the All-White teams dominating, save for Spain and Serbia. I'm sure Spain will find a way to bounce back. I'll pray there's no African team left by the quarterfinals.

I don't mind teams like South Korea and Japan advancing deep.

j41181 said:
It's nice to see the All-White teams dominating, save for Spain and Serbia. I'm sure Spain will find a way to bounce back. I'll pray there's no African team left by the quarterfinals.

The Asians help destroy that "white privilege" myth
smiley17.gif

foobar75

Master
The hits keep on coming. Yes, I was also in the strange position of rooting for Mexico of all teams, but the disgraceful, ugly African team running around in French uniforms does not even belong here. The Irish should be here instead. So, it was great to see them lose today. Now, the two African teams SA and France will most likely play for nothing next week, as Uruguay and Mexico should advance.

Looking forward to further better play by the whiter teams, while continuing to watch the implosion of all the African squads at the same time.

Can someone go thru the remaining group schedules and highlight the biggest caste match-ups coming up? Sorry, I'm much too busy these days to do it myself.
smiley9.gif

Magellan

For "Europe" :

I live in a mostly black neigbourghood, somewhere in the suburb of Paris.

Blacks are especially concentrated in the Paris and its suburbs areas

They are becoming incredibly numerous. France immigration policy had gone crazy a lot of years ago.

And there are errors in the soccer formation centers. Slim but gifted young white players are sacked because they prefer black more powerful young that are maybe less skilled.

It is one of the reason why our team had become a nest of muscular but stupid players.

The other one is the demographic pressure.

And i m sure that you in the US have no idea of the numbers of white women that cheers blacks in France.

We are the worst nation in Europe from this point of view.

j41181

Master
pistol pete said:
j41181 said:

The Asians help destroy that "white privilege" myth
smiley17.gif
They're chances are significantly small though.
smiley17.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
jcolec02 said:
I found it hilarious that the Irish fans that were at the France - Mexico game were cheering relentlessly for the Mexican team because they had bought tickets thinking Ireland was going to the World Cup, but France knocked them out of the tournament, so now you have 2 of the worlds most infamous alcoholic nations: Mexico and Ireland cheering for the same team!!!
smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif
I'm half Irish (the rest Scottish, English and 1/8 Italian) and I still find this very funny. The love for alcohol or inability to handle it well can be genetic lol. Am I really hearing that Ireland came OH SO CLOSE to making the World Cup? That's amazing for a nation with a population of (4 million?) or so. Tell Sam McGuffie, Cory or Ed McCaffrey or Joe Calzaghe that Celtic people aren't some of the most athletic in the world!

foobar, I'd also like to have someone let me know what games to catch coming up and what day/time they'll be on. I don't mind Mexico doing well (certainly much better than racist France!). Mexico has disappointed their countrymen the last World Cup and it would be nice to see them advance a ways, so long as all the last 4 teams are mostly white teams. Some Mexicans have a small black admixture, but it probably isn't much more than in Sicily, Spain or Portugal from the Moorish conquests (as the Moors had some black admixture in them).

I'm not trying to be anti-black here, but I just am not a fan of rap culture and don't think genetically it is a good fit for whites or Amero-Indians to intermarry/ have children with blacks. I happen to be a big fan of learning about the entire American continent Indian culture, it's very interesting and there were lots of good things about it and I've really enjoyed myself the two times I went to Mexico, it's a beautiful country!

The only remaining africa vs europe (not including france) match ups are as follows:

ghana vs australia - 19th june
cameroon vs denmark - 19th june
ghana vs gernamny - 23rd june
cameroon vs holland - 24th june

I predict Europe 3 Africa 1

australia will struggle against a half decent ghana side. denmark should put cameroon away.. ill be surpised if they dont (perhaps though this will be a draw), and the technical prowess and speed on the ball of the german and dutch teams should see them through in their matches.

waterbed

Mentor
Magellan said:
For "Europe" :

I live in a mostly black neigbourghood, somewhere in the suburb of Paris.

Blacks are especially concentrated in the Paris and its suburbs areas

They are becoming incredibly numerous. France immigration policy had gone crazy a lot of years ago.

And there are errors in the soccer formation centers. Slim but gifted young white players are sacked because they prefer black more powerful young that are maybe less skilled.

It is one of the reason why our team had become a nest of muscular but stupid players.

The other one is the demographic pressure.

And i m sure that you in the US have no idea of the numbers of white women that cheers blacks in France.

We are the worst nation in Europe from this point of view.

yes blacks often look more musculair but they don't have more muscles they store their fat differntly and less around the stomach.
the avarage squat weight of the french is only 75 kg.
im hollandiase , i rmeber when we played 2 years ago against the french ,the media said about french that many of the french had african roots and are strong etc. but the first goal we made against french after 10 minutes was becuase Dirk Kuyt had a much stronger body then malouda,he completely controled malouda and made a header.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
If you want to see our guys play, Germany and Serbia are on right now. No blacks starting for either team. It's been a rough match so far, there have been three yellow cards in the first twenty minutes.

Another yellow card in the 21st minute. That's two on Germany and two on Serbia.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Germany's playing with 10 guys since Klose got ejected,and Serbia scores to make it 1-0.

Germany's had 4 yellow cards and 1 red card, and Serbia's had 2 yellow cards. Officials have taken over this game right now.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
U.S. starting 8 whites against Slovenia. Still cheering for our side but the U.S. is getting a bit lighter. Maybe this U.S. coach is picking sides based on talent and not skin color?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The USA's superior athletes are currently down 2:1 to a nation slightly smaller than the state of New Hampshire.

This World Cup is proof positive that black men are obviously the ticket to achieving athletic success. Hopefully "our" national team loses, likely ruining their chances of advancement.

Charlie

Guru
Energy efficient defense by Howard on first goal. Nary a wave.

Altidore giving usual stellar performance - of drawing breath while wearing yellow shoes. Must get a pair.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Ugh ... U.S. ties it up. At least both goals were scored by whites (Donovan and Bradley).

Hopefully, Slovenia can at least hold a tie here.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Well, Slovenia hold for the draw and still lead Group C with 4 points. They should get through to the next round. U.S. needs to get a win - not just another draw -over Algeria to advance.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Good spirited comeback by the Americans in the second half and robbed of a victory by stupid black official taking that 3rd goal away from the USA. Have to beat the Algerians this Weds and hope for a tie or loss by England later today to increase their chances of advancing. Bradley is a keeper and only gets better and I wish Donovan would always be aggressive with the ball at his feet as he was in the 2nd half. Terrible officiating in the German/Serbia game as well with the Germans playing a man down most of the match because Klose got ejected on what most would consider a normal foul.Edited by: guest301

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Germany has to beat Ghana(assuming Australia loses) now to advance, they'll have to do it without Klose. That being said, I think the Germans join the Serbs from Group D. In group C, the U.S. and the winner of the Slovenia/England game advances.

The two games I've watched this morning, officiating has sucked. In the Germany/Serbia game, even the announcers were saying the officals pretty much sucked.