NFL Week 17

Tannehill17

Mentor
Perhaps someone can make the case that a talented white receiver could be jerked around, even after a 1,000 yard season, but it's almost trollish to state that an All-Pro caliber left tackle like Jake Long -- making in excess of $57 million -- will be cut due to some sort of "racial purge". Don't forget, Long was a rare Dolphins #1 pick (1st overall) that has panned out in recent years. Not even the most anti-white head coach in NFL history (Dennis Green) would even dream of cutting a guy like that, especially at a position that is not considered "reserved for blacks only" by any means. You know that, everyone else knows that.

Also, even though few here at CF root for Robert Griffin, why the screen name Robert Gremlin the Turd? What legitimate CF poster has had a screen name that demeaning towards anyone? Or did you select this name on purpose, trying to intentionally paint CF posters in a negative light?

As far as your "beloved" Lovie (who you seem to think was unfairly fired), don't forget his team began the 2012 season 7-1. Had it not been for playing several crappy teams like Arizona and Detroit down the stretch, they would've finished 8-8, at best...Last season, his team also collapsed at the end -- began the 2011 season 7-3, then lost of 5 of the last 6.

How many years does he get? He's already had 11 seasons? How many more did Mike Shanahan get after winning two Super Bowls in Denver? How many more seasons did Gruden and Billick get after winning titles in Tampa and Baltimore, respectively? But, somehow, Lovie can never be fired, unless he finishes 3-13?

Wow, how do I even respond to this. First off, I think you're way paranoid if you think I'm some sort of troll. I understand that there are a lot of trolls on a forum like this, especially those of the self hating white leftist variety and new posters are put under some scrutiny. I can rest assure you that I am not one of those said trolls. As for my username, I read some earlier posts referring to RG3 as Robert Gremlin the Turd. I thought it was funny as well as fitting so thats why I chose it. No mocking of any posters here whatsoever. I too am sick of all the RG3 worship by the media. My username is mocking that, not Caste Football itself.

As for my "beloved" Lovie Smith, what part of "Who I am not a fan of" did you not understand? Even another poster here said he was surprised to see him fired. 10-6 for a lot of teams would be considered a success. Caste whore GM Jeff Ireland has had 4 straight losing seasons, 3 of which his teams went 7-9 and one where they went 6-10. If anything my post was more of an indictment of Ireland than it was to prop up Lovie Smith.

You say I'm nuts or a troll for suggesting Jake Long might be part of a racial purge but you obviously don't visit Dolphins message boards or look at mock drafts. Many of them have stated Jake Long will not be back next year which leads to my theory that the Dolphins will continue to get blacker. Other than Ryan Tannehill last year, the Dolphins did not pick one white player in the draft.

The reason I came to this site was to finally get away from the DWF's that infest other football forums such as Finheaven and discuss the racial dynamics going on in the NFL which are the elephant in the room no one wants to look at. I'm hoping that not everyone on this site is as paranoid as you.

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
Yeah, they probably had a meeting where Hatie must have gone TNB mode on them or just chimped out.
They've been at odds for a long time it seems, well the previous gm let go in after 2011,gm has brought in dozens of White players that could play but never given a chance, Hass, Sharp, Peterman, Forsey, Steltz. He brought in so many White DBS it was impossible to not start one. I am pretty sure the gm came in and realized it wasnt the previous gm or coordinators holding them back. They have talent but he hasn't been able to get them much post season success, going to the Superbowl once beating a mostly black saints team that couldn't play in the cold, fumbling and dropping passes left and right. Sean Payton has even acknowledged this, that the Saints would have to get home field advantage to go all the way... Why not just get Whiter so cold weather isnt an issue, Anyway, the Bears were embarrased in the Superbowl outscored 23-3 in the last 3 quarters when their defense was in their prime as well as special teams, five seasons finishing 3rd in his division, he was also at odds with the gm about getting Cutler, Smith wanted to keep Orton and there were reports of 2009 being his last season. It was obvious that he wasnt going to take the Bears to the Superbowl again, definetly not going to win it much like Dungy couldn't do it with the bucs and Gruden came in and sealed the deal. Manning was obviously the reason for Dungy's Superbowl win. Jeff Fisher was similar for the Titans, a lil bit of post season success but not going to win it all, IMO should've been let go earlier

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Bears have missed the playoffs five of the past six seasons. That was reason enough for Hatie to get fired, but it still took some guts given his race and "icon" status as one of the earlier black head coaches in the league.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Manning was obviously the reason for Dungy's Superbowl win.

In Tampa Bay it was their defense designed by Monte Kiffen; Dungy and Smith made a career out of the success of that defense which I am confident that they had little to no hand in. With the Colts it was the great offense engineered by the combination of Tom Moore and Peyton Manning, the defense was ALWAYS terrible, even in their super bowl run, they didn't play any competent offenses except one which they gave up 34 points to. Dungy has always been a figurehead and mannequin on the sideline raking in accolades and credit not due. Tom Moore and Peyton were obviously also responsible for Caldwell's great season, what happened when they weren't there? What happened to the Colts the year after he left and with a rookie QB?

The Colts paid great disrespect to Tom Moore by hiring racist Dungy's hand selected replacement, the QB coach of Manning's backups who had a losing record as a college coach.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Wow, how do I even respond to this. First off, I think you're way paranoid if you think I'm some sort of troll. I understand that there are a lot of trolls on a forum like this, especially those of the self hating white leftist variety and new posters are put under some scrutiny. I can rest assure you that I am not one of those said trolls. As for my username, I read some earlier posts referring to RG3 as Robert Gremlin the Turd. I thought it was funny as well as fitting so thats why I chose it. No mocking of any posters here whatsoever. I too am sick of all the RG3 worship by the media. My username is mocking that, not Caste Football itself.

As for my "beloved" Lovie Smith, what part of "Who I am not a fan of" did you not understand? Even another poster here said he was surprised to see him fired. 10-6 for a lot of teams would be considered a success. Caste whore GM Jeff Ireland has had 4 straight losing seasons, 3 of which his teams went 7-9 and one where they went 6-10. If anything my post was more of an indictment of Ireland than it was to prop up Lovie Smith.

You say I'm nuts or a troll for suggesting Jake Long might be part of a racial purge but you obviously don't visit Dolphins message boards or look at mock drafts. Many of them have stated Jake Long will not be back next year which leads to my theory that the Dolphins will continue to get blacker. Other than Ryan Tannehill last year, the Dolphins did not pick one white player in the draft.

The reason I came to this site was to finally get away from the DWF's that infest other football forums such as Finheaven and discuss the racial dynamics going on in the NFL which are the elephant in the room no one wants to look at. I'm hoping that not everyone on this site is as paranoid as you.

RGtT, have you discussed the elephant in the room with those DWF's on such forums? If not why?

The only way to solve the racist problem is to bring it to the forefront, out in the open, to tell the truth, to confront, etc........

Tannehill17

Mentor
RGtT, have you discussed the elephant in the room with those DWF's on such forums? If not why?

The only way to solve the racist problem is to bring it to the forefront, out in the open, to tell the truth, to confront, etc........

I drop little hints here and there and I have a link to Caste Football in my signature on all the forums that I post on. Of course, I can't just go around saying things out in the open like we do here because they would probably ban me from the forum, but I have spoken with some like minded people on DWF football forums who agree with our views through private messages.

In fact, just today there was a post on a DWF board where the poster was basically saying the same things we say on here about black quarterbacks. That they're overrated and that their style of play is not sustainable in the league, yet teams keep drafting them high. I private messaged that individual telling him about Caste Football. Don't know if that poster will ever end up posting here but I figure its worth a shot when you do come across someone with some degree of intelligence as opposed to someone who just repeats the caste nonsense churned out by ESPN.

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I drop little hints here and there and I have a link to Caste Football in my signature of all the forums that I post on. Of course, I can't just go around saying things out in the open like we do here, but I have spoken with some like minded people on DWF football forums who agree with our views through private messages.

In fact, just today there was a post on a DWF board where the poster was basically saying the same things we say on here about black quarterbacks. That they're overrated and that their style of play is not sustainable in the league, yet teams keep drafting them high. I private messaged that individual telling him about Caste Football. Don't know if that poster will ever end up posting here but I figure its worth a shot when you do come across someone with some degree of intelligence as opposed to someone who just repeats the caste nonsense churned out by ESPN.

Why not? I do. I admit it pisses some people off, but I have reached others who are honest. There are however, some people I can't say certain things to, because of my circumstances at this time. I hope to discuss in the future though.

You may be surprised to find that many DWF's are open to listening to the caste system and are amazed that they didn't understand before you enlighten them. Sometimes it will take, to those who have courage, but others will go on about their cowardly lives, towing the A$$ ki$$ing line of the PTB!

I still workout at my local YMCA and there's talk about sports among us that are there about all kinds of issues. I even confront blacks and believe it or not, SOME of them even understand the caste system against whites athletes!

Anyway, if you're sincere, welcome aboard and look forward to your posts. I hope you're not a former troll, such as WDB, Matt G., etc..

Westside

Hall of Famer
Anyway, if you're sincere, welcome aboard and look forward to your posts. I hope you're not a former troll, such as WDB, Matt G., etc..[/QUOTE]
My sentiments exactly. RGTT, several here suspect you may be WDB or Matt G. A clever troll who once resided here. He played the game for a while then his misguided, DWFish, emasculated, self loathing and negro cheerleading self came out. Then he was smashed. In the end the truth comes out.

A suggestion though, I would recommend changing your name. To a more fitting handle such as "Woodhead the Dark Horse" LOL. WTDH is alot better than what have going now. Just a suggestion. Welcome aboard.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Anyway, if you're sincere, welcome aboard and look forward to your posts. I hope you're not a former troll, such as WDB, Matt G., etc..
My sentiments exactly. RGTT, several here suspect you may be WDB or Matt G. A clever troll who once resided here. He played the game for a while then his misguided, DWFish, emasculated, self loathing and negro cheerleading self came out. Then he was smashed. In the end the truth comes out.

A suggestion though, I would recommend changing your name. To a more fitting handle such as "Woodhead the Dark Horse" LOL. WTDH is alot better than what have going now. Just a suggestion. Welcome aboard.

I'm not one of those former members. I'm sure the owner of this site could look up the IP numbers and see that they're different and from different locations. However I have been a lurker for the past few months and decided to sign up just yesterday. Thats how I'm privvy to some of the lingo used around here. I'm just a guy from South Florida who grew up as a Dolphins fan and got to see some of the great white teams of the Don Shula era and I hate how the team is currently being run because they don't even remotely resemble the team I grew up loving. I was also here during Thug U's dominance and I hated them then and I still hate them now. As for my user name. I didn't really think it would be an issue. I got a chuckle when I first heard him being referred to as Robert Gremlin the Turd, and I've even started using that moniker around my friends when discussing football. Plus, being that my real life first name happens to be Robert, I thought it was fitting.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Good ole MattGianone strikes again! There are plenty of sites to change the IP address. Not everyone is as ignorant as you Matty!

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
Good ole MattGianone strikes again! There are plenty of sites to change the IP address. Not everyone is as ignorant as you Matty!

Nope sorry, I don't even know who that is. Obviously there is no way for me to prove that to you. I seriously have no idea why some of you are being so hostile. I honestly didn't think my username would get this kind of reaction of accusations of me being a troll. I thought it was funny and that people would get a laugh out of it.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Nope sorry, I don't even know who that is. Obviously there is no way for me to prove that to you. I seriously have no idea why some of you are being so hostile. I honestly didn't think my username would get this kind of reaction of accusations of me being a troll. I thought it was funny and that people would get a laugh out of it.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, our buddy Matty G seems to never get bored and it doesn't matter how many times he's banned he "magically" returns using ip blockers, sites such as HIDEMYASS and others. I hope you can become part of the community Robert Gremlin the Turd.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, our buddy Matty G seems to never get bored and it doesn't matter how many times he's banned he "magically" returns using ip blockers, sites such as HIDEMYASS and others. I hope you can become part of the community Robert Gremlin the Turd.

That sounds like someone who really needs to get a life if he's doing things like that. It makes it even more difficult for legitimate new posters such as myself to come here and have intelligent discussions when there are people who have nothing better to do than to spam message boards. I've never understood the mentality of people who do that. Then again, spamming pro-white message boards is nothing new for those on the far left. Thats their MO, to be an annoyance and to cause as much trouble as possible. People like us don't do that to left-wing forums, we simply choose not to visit them. Thats the difference between us and them.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That sounds like someone who really needs to get a life if he's doing things like that. It makes it even more difficult for legitimate new posters such as myself to come here and have intelligent discussions when there are people who have nothing better to do than to spam message boards. I've never understood the mentality of people who do that. Then again, spamming pro-white message boards is nothing new for those on the far left. Thats their MO, to be an annoyance and to cause as much trouble as possible. People like us don't do that to left-wing forums, we simply choose not to visit them. Thats the difference between us and them.

I think everyone here is very suspicious of new posters. Everyone here wants to increase the amount of posters. There have been some excellent newcomers such as Wes Woodhead, Toby Hillis, and others. However, our good friend WDB aka Matt Gianone and the countless other names he has used is one sick boy. I've personally seen some of the messages he has sent to members and they were extremely threatening. I won't even get into the messages he has sent me. Anyway, don't want to hijack this thread any more.

Four whites hit 1,000 yards for the season. They were Hartline, Decker, Witten, and Welker. It's a shame because if not for injuries it would have been six with Gronk and Nelson being capable every year. If only we could get a few starting white running backs I'd actually watch some games.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
RGtT's writing style is different than the former trollish posters. And him being a knowledgeable Dolphins fan is completely different than any of the banned trolls, so give him a break. I enjoy his posts.

Welcome aboard, Robert Gremlin the Turd!

wile

Master
Actually the CS is an easy target, it has lapsed into senile satire. You can mock with impunity any caste pronouncements, its a joke as a Five Year Plan was circa USSR 1985.

I basically policed the Milwaukee Journal of its writers, because they lapsed into caste speak that was so stupid it was like a pinata, just waiting to be popped. As for the DWFs there, they are morons who repeat what they hear. eg; "That was such a stupid cliche I cannot believe you wrote it or your editors allowed it."

dwid

Hall of Famer
RGtT's writing style is different than the former trollish posters. And him being a knowledgeable Dolphins fan is completely different than any of the banned trolls, so give him a break. I enjoy his posts.

Welcome aboard, Robert Gremlin the Turd!

wdb pretended to be stupid for most of his posts, but he showed that he had some intelligence when he wasn't talking positively about White athletes, although he couldn't resist posting on the high school boards. If you have been lurking it seems you would at least be familiar with some of this, but I will also give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did anyone notice this ridiculous stat, no White backs given even a 50/50 role and Trent Richardson fails to get 1k on 267 carries. Mike Alstott would have reached 1047 yards on that many carries in 99, even though he was used mainly as a short yardage specialist, and the main time he got to run on 1st and 2nd downs was inside the 20, sometimes the 30 if he was lucky.

At least Woodhead wound up with 747 yards from scrimmage and 7 tds, bumped his ypc up to 4

was hoping Hillis could build upon last weeks stats but he didn't. Hopefully he gets a shot to have a Michael Bush type role next year. It would be hard for any back to look good with a small number of carries in that offense, even Charles looked poor when getting 14 carries or less, averaging 3.2 ypc in the 5 games he had 14 carries or less, 46 carries for 149 yards 0 tds. There was only one game that Hillis got double digit carries and looked terrible, receiving 12 and rushing for 19, but he did score a td, averaged 4.6 in the 4 games he got double digit carries, 48 for 220 1 td.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

The name IS funny. Don't pay attention to the sniping. People here are paranoid from past experiences. Please feel welcome here.

Remember guys to be as welcoming as possible to new posters. If they turn out to be trolls it will show in time and then it's open season on them. But there is no need to discourage new posters by being too suspicious.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Since this thread has been derailed a bit by a side discussion, and also since it's supposed to be about week 17, any coaching/GM/assistant talk should be continued in the Black Monday Watch thread,

dwid

Hall of Famer
as far as Welker not getting the record for most 120 reception seasons, he is still tied at 2 with Chris Carter. I don't think anyone is going to come close to his record of 110 reception seasons. Marshall might get a few more 100 reception seasons but isn't going to get 5 110 reception seasons, since he only has one right now.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
as far as Welker not getting the record for most 120 reception seasons, he is still tied at 2 with Chris Carter. I don't think anyone is going to come close to his record of 110 reception seasons. Marshall might get a few more 100 reception seasons but isn't going to get 5 110 reception seasons, since he only has one right now.

I was angry about the Welker thing. I saw the colts go no huddle in a game that was already decided just to keep some streak alive for R. Wayne. The commentators were literally talking about Waynes streak coming to an end, and while they were mentioning it Luck hurried up and threw one to him as time ticked out. It was so clear that everybody knew about this streak, and wanted to see to it that it continued. It would have been nothing to get Wes his record, but he is a white man so its all about the team;)

Old Scratch

Mentor
The new poster's writing style is completely different, he actually understands the English language. It is obvious that he is a genuinely new poster. You can disagree with people without accusing them to be trolls, y'know.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I was angry about the Welker thing. I saw the colts go no huddle in a game that was already decided just to keep some streak alive for R. Wayne. The commentators were literally talking about Waynes streak coming to an end, and while they were mentioning it Luck hurried up and threw one to him as time ticked out. It was so clear that everybody knew about this streak, and wanted to see to it that it continued. It would have been nothing to get Wes his record, but he is a white man so its all about the team;)

well like I said, no one will come close to 5 110 reception seasons any time soon and the fact that he is more of a team player than a "give me the ball" type player makes his record more impressive, Brady spreads the ball around more, although there are a few guys close to getting 5 100 reception seasons, Wayne, Andre Johnson, Marshall. Calvin Johnson with his first 100+ catch season and it was 122 catches, with 31 more targets than Welker, Marshall tied with Welker with 20 more targets. Andre Johnson is the closest and would need 3 more 110 reception seasons but is 31, and affletes tend to decline a little earlier. Hopefully Welker can get at least 110 receptions next season as well.