NFL Week 17

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Last week of the regular season. I am hoping Dallas knocks the blackskins out of the playoffs.

I also hope Chris Long and James Laurinitis put a hurting on wigger Pete's black midget QB

Matra2

Master
In Andy Reid's last game (I hope) for the Eagles they start by recovering an onside kick only to have Vick throw away the momentum with another interception. Giants TD follows.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Shipley with a TD catch!

Kaptain

Master
Shipley does nothing but produce when he is on the field. I hope this means he will be playing next year.

GWTJ

Mentor
This might be the most black QB's to play on one weekend in NFL history. Joe Flacco was just pulled for some black replacement so that makes 9 teams with a black QB. The Ravens not starting theirs.

Most are lousy, all will be praised.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Kris Durham TD for the Lions!!

Woody

Guru
White man running ball alert:

Collin Mooney (Army FB) with a 4 yard carry for the Titans.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Saints coal black defense has become the worst in NFL history. I wonder how many DWFs will blame Shanle for this.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Woodhead for a nice long reception and run against the Dolphins coal black defense.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Steve Gregory with an INT

Westside

Hall of Famer
Nice screen run by Gerhart, setting up a Peterson walk in the park TD.

Welker with a TD!!

Tannehill17

Mentor
Wow, the Dolphins all black defense is simply awful! Both Welker and Woodhead are just cutting through them like a hot knife through butter.

Westside

Hall of Famer
And a another great screen for Woody, picking up 20 yards.

davidholly

Mentor
Crapernick is has more incompletions in 5 attempts than Alex Smith had in his entire game against the Cardinals.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Decker with another TD!!!:thumbup:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Eric Decker for the td an then he does his version of the milehigh leap! I love it. The guy has had a great year and now has 12 tds on the season. Would love to see him add a few more to average almost a td a game. He has become the new Nelson. Hope Jordy is back healthy for the playoffs. I would love to see Jacob Hester get some more chances to run the ball today after another fumble by the Broncos rookie running back. Who needs him?

Nice games by many of our guys so far. I really want to see Welker have a huge day. Get the record Wes!

davidholly

Mentor
The Rams just stuffed Wigger Pete on 3rd down, the look on his face was priceless.