NFL Week 17

backrow

Hall of Famer
SPEC-TACULAR catch by Eric Decker!

set up by a nice 8 yard run by Hester!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Decker with an unbelievible TD catch!!! Probably in the top five of the year.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Also saw Woodhead pick up a nice run (10 yds.) on a sweep, something I have never seen NE do, but should more often with DW. He would have 100 yds. a game if they did!

Absolutely! If the Patriots want to win in the playoffs they better give Woodhead some runs around the edges.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Chris Long with sack number 3 against CF's favorite small person. LOL

Westside

Hall of Famer
Peyton to DT for another spectacular TD. Guess, DT had to step up, cuase Decker is lighting it up.

TBProdigy

Guru
Trevor Scott bullies OL around, forces a sack and gets a sack of his own and gets called a high effort player, after he clearly threw him back. After seeing how stupid he sounded the commentator immediately corrected himself

Matra2

Master
I keep waiting for Adrian Peterson to return to his old fumbling ways. He seems to have sorted that out in recent seasons.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I keep waiting for Adrian Peterson to return to his old fumbling ways. He seems to have sorted that out in recent seasons.

Right on cue - Peterson Fumbles...it could be overturned and probably will be

Westside

Hall of Famer
AP is less than 64 yards from becoming the all time rusher in a season. Unreal the season he has had, especially after that severe injury from last year.

You got to give him his due. Explosive 1st couple of steps into the line, break away speed, power. All around great back.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Then Rodgers to Jordy for a 73 yard catch and run! Got caught at the 2 yard line.

foobar75

Master
AP is less than 64 yards from becoming the all time rusher in a season. Unreal the season he has had, especially after that severe injury from last year.

You got to give him his due. Explosive 1st couple of steps into the line, break away speed, power. All around great back.

Great player, easily the best RB in the NFL and the best I've seen since Barry Sanders. I hope he gets the record because I've never liked Eric Dickerson, a racist who has openly said RB is a black position.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Have to echo those sentiments about Peterson.

Hester 5 carries 39 yds so far :clap2:

foobar75

Master
Then Rodgers to Jordy for a 73 yard catch and run! Got caught at the 2 yard line.

Ugh, what happened? Hamstring not 100% yet or bad angle?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Great player, easily the best RB in the NFL and the best I've seen since Barry Sanders. I hope he gets the record because I've never liked Eric Dickerson, a racist who has openly said RB is a black position.

Yes, and Peterson is just as bad of a scumbag. He called the NFL "modern day slavery" and he obviously doesn't want Gerhart getting any carries. Another douchebag.

Highlander

Mentor
Another nice run by Hester, now with 7 rushes for 55 yards.

Also good news that the Giants won't be making the playoffs and that Minnesota will.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Gronk with a TD!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jacob Hester has 7 carries for 57 yards with 4 minutes left in the game. He finally gets to run the ball in the NFL, albeit in garbage time in Week 17.

The usually reliable Caste clown Dan Fouts said that Hester was looking like his tailback days at LSU, actually referring to him as a tailback. The play by play announcer (Ian Eagle?) then alluded to Hester not being allowed to run the ball at San Diego by saying that he was never a true fullback and San Diego tried to fit a square peg into a round hole. True, but nothing daring said, no mention of systematic racial slotting and denial of opportunities. But then again I'm surprised that much was said.

Last edited:

Matra2

Master
Very poor discipline being shown in the Packers @ Vikings game. Williams is the latest for Green Bay with a costly cheap shot that gives Minnesota another set of downs leading to a TD.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gronk with a TD!

Man oh man is it great to see the Gronk back in action. This guy is unstopable when healthy. Similar to Welker.

Speaking of Welker. He has 8 catches for 94 yards. Is that enough to get him to the 120 receptions mark? I hope so since
there is only 2 minutes left and they are mainly running the ball to run out the clock.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just heard that Jordy has a knee injury.:yuck:

Highlander

Mentor
They just switched over to the Pats/Dolphins game where I'm at and it didn't take long to see just how atrocious Miami's coal-D is, but, of course, the owner's biggest priority over for next year is getting a "real" #1 WR. :icon_sad:

Westside

Hall of Famer
But Jordy comes back and scores......................TD!!!

Tannehill17

Mentor
They just switched over to the Pats/Dolphins game where I'm at and it didn't take long to see just how atrocious Miami's coal-D is, but, of course, the owner's biggest priority over for next year is getting a "real" #1 WR. :icon_sad:

In fairness though, the Dolphins really do need another receiver. Hartline is literally the only reliable weapon they have on offense but he cannot carry the entire load by himself. These other receivers Miami has (with the exception of Hartline of course) are flat out garbage. You can thank caste whore GM Jeff Ireland for 4 straight losing seasons and these coal black rosters. If I were that inept at my job, I would be fired, but not Jeff Ireland. Our fearless leader/owner Stephen Ross has decided that 4 years of sub-mediocrity is perfectly acceptable. In fact, on the NFL Today this morning, Ireland was not even mentioned as a GM that could possibly be replaced or on the bubble.

Last edited: