NFL Week 17

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Spectacular one handed TD catch by Jordy. I can't wait until he's healthy all next season, he and Decker and Welker and others will tear it up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The idiot's over at profootballtalk think Pryor may have done enough in his first start to deserve a shot at the starting job next season.

Profootballtalk is notorious for taking shots at Tebow but look at what they said about Pryor:

"That comeback attempt was led by Terrelle Pryor, the Raiders quarterback who got his first career start and showed that he has a long way to go, but also that he has potential: Pryor missed on more passes than he hit (13 of 28), but he showed off a knack for throwing on the run, for making plays with his feet, and for improvising. Pryor gained 49 yards rushing and threw two touchdown passes, the second of which pulled the Raiders to within 24-21 with just under two minutes to play."

Are you kidding me? If Tebow was 13-28 he would be roundly scrutinized and everyone would say he should not be a QB. What an obvious double standard.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jordy was motoring very well, especially considering he's coming back from a chronic hamstring injury.

Jordy when healthy is one of the top five receivers in the NFL. Hopefully this year was an aberration injury wise.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Vikings win, they're in the playoffs. A win by Dallas eliminates Gremlin from polluting the playoffs.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Vikings are in. I could get behind them. There are "enough" White stars playing at both ends of the field. AP misses Dickson's record by only 9 yards.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Jacob Hester has 7 carries for 57 yards with 4 minutes left in the game. He finally gets to run the ball in the NFL, albeit in garbage time in Week 17.

The usually reliable Caste clown Dan Fouts said that Hester was looking like his tailback days at LSU, actually referring to him as a tailback. The play by play announcer (Ian Eagle?) then alluded to Hester not being allowed to run the ball at San Diego by saying that he was never a true fullback and San Diego tried to fit a square peg into a round hole. True, but nothing daring said, no mention of systematic racial slotting and denial of opportunities. But then again I'm surprised that much was said.

Yes Don, Eagle was right there on the edge and probably lost the guts to say what we all know.

Amazing how a RB (Hester), out of the SEC that had what some 1,100 yds rushing and winning a national championship had to block for a 5'7, 225lb. fat FB (Tolbert) out of the Big South.

I would have liked to have heard Eagle go further, maybe someday someone will get fed up and ask why guys like Hester are denied and then go even further and tell the truth!

davidholly

Mentor
In the Vikings' biggest game of the season the person who comes up big is their "game manager" QB. I'll bet the DWFs are shell shocked. :happy:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I went and looked it up regarding my question about Wes Welker in his quest to be the first wide receiver to ever have six 120 reception seasons. He fell just 2 receptions short. The game was another blow out and that was what caused him to not get it. This really makes me angry because I know alot of other prima donna receivers would have demanded the ball. If Brady could have only thrown two more screens instead of running it he would have had it. Regardless of missing this record, Welker has had the greatest 6 year span of an wide receiver in the history of the NFL! The announcers breifly touched on it. The guy is a legend and I hope the Dolphins and Chargers will realise the next time they get rid of someone who they don't believe in simply because of thier preconcieved notions about white athletes!

Tannehill17

Mentor
I hope the Dolphins and Chargers will realise the next time they get rid of someone who they don't believe in simply because of thier preconcieved notions about white athletes!

You can thank another caste whore, Nick Saban for practically giving him away to the Patriots.

Tom Iron

Mentor
I don't know of course, but it seems to me, Peyton Manning must've told them at Denver in no uncertain terms when he was deciding who to play for they weren't going to hang any dead wood (blacks guys dropping the ball all over the place) around his neck. That's the only reason I can see all these White receivers on the Broncos. Then picking up Hester really makes my case I think.

Tom Iron...

Westside

Hall of Famer
I don't know of course, but it seems to me, Peyton Manning must've told them at Denver in no uncertain terms when he was deciding who to play for they weren't going to hang any dead wood (blacks guys dropping the ball all over the place) around his neck. That's the only reason I can see all these White receivers on the Broncos. Then picking up Hester really makes my case I think.

Tom Iron...
I agree. Peyton is an active HOFer and carries immense influence on who plays offensively. Its great that Hester is have a rebirth of sorts with DEN. The Broncos will be my fav team to win it all. I still have NE and Texans if they fall, albeit they(Texans) appear to be a winning team in dissaray at the worst possible time.

Not a bad ending week to the season. But the cherry on top would be Dallas beating the blackskins tonight. That would be very satisfying.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The stakes couldn't be any higher for tonight's Washington-Dallas game. The winner gets the number four seed and hosts a playoff game next week, the loser misses the playoffs. The veteran Romo and the surprisingly semi-White friendly Cowboys versus RGIII and the Redskins. I know which team I'm rooting for. :biggrin:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I notice the game writeup about the Patriots' win is all about how supa-dupa Stevan Ridley was phenomenal in the new "ball control" Pats offense. Him with his 20 carries for a whopping 74 yards (3.7 YPC). That's 20 well-designed carries of all types and he ends up with a stunning 74 yards. Meanwhile, the unmentioned Danny Woodhead only manages 97 yards on 8 touches (3 carries for 18 yards, 5 receptions on 5 targets for 79 yards).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Was it just me or was the breeze making little Bobby Costas' hair look like a "hook 'em horns" sign of the devil. lol

That radical-left, extremist prick ignited the current liberal attempt to ban guns with his totally off point rant against the Second Amendment after the loser Jovan Belcher killed his ex-girlfriend and then himself. The pompous Bobby undoubtedly lives in an all White or almost all White, gated and heavily secured community of the rich and famous, I can't stand the hypocrisy of White liberals.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well, the thing I'm most upset about is JJ Watt didn't get the sack record. Damn! I really thought he had a chance as the Colts don't exactly have a top notch line.

foobar75

Master
The stakes couldn't be any higher for tonight's Washington-Dallas game. The winner gets the number four seed and hosts a playoff game next week, the loser misses the playoffs. The veteran Romo and the surprisingly semi-White friendly Cowboys versus RGIII and the Redskins. I know which team I'm rooting for. :biggrin:

If the Redskins win this game, we will never hear the end of Gremlin's praises all week by the media, not to mention the talk of the first round matchup featuring Milson (Midget-Wilson) and Gremlin will dominate the airwaves.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Costas gets on his little soap box this week and tells New York to get rid of it's subway system - as we all know the NYC Subway has been used as a deadly weapon twice in the past month or so.

seattlefan

Guru
RG3 would be far less productive without the Redskins excellent running game. Imagine if Luck had a RB like Morris to help him out.

foobar75

Master
RG3 would be far less productive without the Redskins excellent running game. Imagine if Luck had a RB like Morris to help him out.

The same is true with Milson and Marshawn Lynch in Seattle. All the more reason why Luck should easily win the OROY, but will probably lose it the same way they took the Heisman from him.

davidholly

Mentor
You know I like Romo but this is getting ridiculous, why not hand the goddamn game to Gremlin on a platter.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The white friendly (relatively) Broncos are tied for the best record in football at 13-3. They have to be the favorites to win the Super Bowl because they have Peyton Manning.

Watching white players such as Manning, Decker, Tamme, Stokley and Wolfe may start to awaken unaware white fans up.

The Patriots, Vikings, Packers, Texans and Broncos all have white stars and are in the playoffs. Hopefully unaware white fans will notice this correlation.

foobar75

Master
Al and Uncle Chris appear ready to get down to the field and give Gremlin a bj right now.