Coronavirus thread

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine?

• Total voters

white lightning

Hall of Famer

I've been worried about you brother. I responded to your private message to me but you dissapeared for a while. I understand as this
world is getting more evil by the day. Well we must finish the race before us like it says in scripture. Please let me know how you've
been in a private message. Hope to hear from you soon.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Could this covid 19 jab be connected to the Mark of the Beast predicted in the End Times? It's possible that it is or is a
precurson to what is coming and will be forced on all of humanity if this is the true Mark of the Beast. Time will tell.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I've been worried about you brother. I responded to your private message to me but you dissapeared for a while. I understand as this
world is getting more evil by the day. Well we must finish the race before us like it says in scripture. Please let me know how you've
been in a private message. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello there WL,
I pm'd you. Check back with me when you have time. Thanks brother.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Just in case no one has found or posted this. FTR still not jabbed and still on the loose out here in Flyover Country, so please don't snitch me out to the authorities.
Wow, good find. Sadly, this sumo “trusted the science” and was likely boosted as many times as possible, increasing the chances of getting a lethal “bad batch”. Normally I would show respect for the dead, but this guy wanted to use government authority to force a dangerous jab on me and millions of other healthy, free humans. F him.

wile

Master
Wow, good find. Sadly, this sumo “trusted the science” and was likely boosted as many times as possible, increasing the chances of getting a lethal “bad batch”. Normally I would show respect for the dead, but this guy wanted to use government authority to force a dangerous jab on me and millions of other healthy, free humans. F him.
They need a taste of their own medicine, they can keep getting jabbed till I am tired. I'm not gonna the usual stupid conservative trick of trying to save "liberals" from liberalism or whatever evil nonsense they spout. But conservatives are well trained via the programming they subscribe to and so while they can list all sorts of foreigners as evil they describe the "liberals" as wrong and misguided. Then the cons have the idiot nerve to say how did evil show up in this country. Well like Hemingway might have put it, slowly at first then suddenly.

Riddlewire

Master
Four incidents of celebrity casualties in a four day period with two deaths. Two heart attacks. Two incidents of suspicious circumstances leading to equipment accidents.
Mass 5G event?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
One positive in all this is people are praying. They may not even really know the only true and living God but this is a positive thing. God meets the uninitiated where they are. If they want more light He will certainly give it. God is anxious, not reluctant, to save people, enter into relationship with people and is true and not bizarre as some folks think. God is love while at the same time just. I am thinking this can turn into a good thing.

Did you all read the article from Ron Unz lately, "Vaxxing Deaths or Covid Deaths?" I enjoy reading things written by a bunch of different authors on there, but never posted a comment as I always had suspicions about the guy being a gaslighting limited hangout. Maybe he's not, but I reserve the right to be wary. The gist of it is that he thinks all these ill effects are from the Covid virus, and not Big Pharma's wonderful vaccines. The evidence is over whelming that these jabs are harmful.

And then he comments down below his own piece, seeming to be much more gratified about the audience he's drawing in rather than the issue at hand:unz.JPG

wile

Master
Did you all read the article from Ron Unz lately, "Vaxxing Deaths or Covid Deaths?" I enjoy reading things written by a bunch of different authors on there, but never posted a comment as I always had suspicions about the guy being a gaslighting limited hangout. Maybe he's not, but I reserve the right to be wary. The gist of it is that he thinks all these ill effects are from the Covid virus, and not Big Pharma's wonderful vaccines. The evidence is over whelming that these jabs are harmful.

And then he comments down below his own piece, seeming to be much more gratified about the audience he's drawing in rather than the issue at hand:View attachment 3699
Just tell him to go get his booster shots of mRNA juice it does a body good. Covid fanatics must get boosted till I tire of it all, and I am feeling good.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
This is only just over two minutes of the things said about us.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Hopefully the more useless part of the population will keep jabbing themselves silly. There are plenty we can do without

Warhawk_46

Master
One positive in all this is people are praying. They may not even really know the only true and living God but this is a positive thing. God meets the uninitiated where they are. If they want more light He will certainly give it. God is anxious, not reluctant, to save people, enter into relationship with people and is true and not bizarre as some folks think. God is love while at the same time just. I am thinking this can turn into a good thing.
I love your take in this. Respect.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If another NFL player drops in the middle of a game it'll become almost impossible to continue to suppress and censor discussion about the experimental "vaccine" and what it continues to do to lots and lots of people, especially young and younger ones.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
If another NFL player drops in the middle of a game it'll become almost impossible to continue to suppress and censor discussion about the experimental "vaccine" and what it continues to do to lots and lots of people, especially young and younger ones.
The mere fact that it's totally verboten to even mention the clot shot in any way whatsoever in regards to this is off the charts control. If people can't see the truth by now then they must be duped beyond imagination. I watched the play and it was an ordinary and relatively light and normal hit. He was even in the air and not planted firmly on the ground. He just plain collapsed like the other hundreds around the world have in athletic competitions in the last 2 1/2 years since the jab was forced on everyone. But, hey, it's "normal". Nothing to see here...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Very sorry to hear about your brother-in-law Charles M. It's terrible that this has happened to so many people. The ones responsible need to be held accountable. This is widespread, sadly.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Yes, terrible situation made worse because the vaccine manufacturers are exempt from lawsuits!!! Hopefully the numbers of these deaths will level off as less people take the additional boosters that are offered. If they do take them at this point, I guess they are accepting a whole lot of risk.

Warhawk_46

Master
I refused to get a single shot… wouldn’t go near it. At my place of employment, the unvaccinated (or those who refused to give their status) were made to wear a special indicator on their ID badge.

I proudly wore mine and at any time someone asked if I was going to get the vaccine, I would look them straight in the eye and respond with “Of course not, I think for a living.”

I was prepared to be fired and then the Supreme Court struck down the mandate.

Young people, especially men, are being killed by it. It is absolutely by design to weaken society’s ability to fight back against the globalists. 100% believe this.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I refused to get a single shot… wouldn’t go near it. At my place of employment, the unvaccinated (or those who refused to give their status) were made to wear a special indicator on their ID badge.

I proudly wore mine and at any time someone asked if I was going to get the vaccine, I would look them straight in the eye and respond with “Of course not, I think for a living.”

I was prepared to be fired and then the Supreme Court struck down the mandate.

You people, especially men, are being killed by it. It is absolutely by design to weaken society’s ability to fight back against the globalists. 100% believe this.
And you are 100% correct.