Caitlin Clark

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clark just became the first WNBA Rookie to record a triple double. Clark finished with 19/13/12 as the Fever broke New Yorks 9 game winning streak.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clark sets yet another WNBA record. She broke the single-season rookie assist record of 224. She had 9 assists yesterday to reach 232 for the season. She broke a 26 year old record set in 1998. I didn't know the WNBA existed in 1998.
Clark leads the WNBA in assists at 8.3 per game.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Clark sets yet another WNBA record. She broke the single-season rookie assist record of 224. She had 9 assists yesterday to reach 232 for the season. She broke a 26 year old record set in 1998. I didn't know the WNBA existed in 1998.
Clark leads the WNBA in assists at 8.3 per game.
She’s on pace to break the all time season record for assists too. To be fair, the record is only a year old as apparently they expanded the amount of games in recent years. She’s already 1 of the top 5 players in the league IMO.

backrow

Hall of Famer
After some chatter that Angel Reese is somehow in the running for CO-Roty, Jason Whitlock said “ANGEL REESE IS ARGUABLY THE MOST OVERRATED ATHLETE IN ALL OF SPORTS.. SHE’S INCREDIBLY UNATHLETIC… SHE HAS NO SKILL, NO POST-GAME… THAT’S WHY SHE HATES CAITLIN CLARK SO MUCH.”

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
I don't watch or keep up on basketball at all, but I have to say up until the olympics, I pretty much never saw anything on the WNBA and now it seems like articles are coming out daily now on news sites and they always feature blacks. It couldn't be more obvious that this is a response by the media to the meteoric rise of Caitlin Clark. It's like they have to try and convince people that a black girl is the best player in the league while at the same time just hoping that they don't happen to watch Caitlin Clark play. I have watched some footage of her and she's without a doubt the best player in the league. Barring injuries or some other thing that shortens her career, she's likely to become the best WNBA player of all time by a long shot. She can literally carry a team with her ability to run an offense and shoot. She also seems to possess something that many whites don't, a complete confidence that she herself is the best and it doesn't matter who is in front of her because she is going to beat them. She seems to have zero fear and doubt. A mindset that is like cryptonite to the caste system and it's believers.