Caitlin Clark

CrazyFinn

Mentor
I doubt Caitlin has it in her makeup to get down and dirty with black players targeting her, and I don't mean that in a derogatory way. She reminds me of Toby Gerhart, a white bread suburban type who wasn't prepared for the NFL and the super racial consciousness of many blacks in the league. Some of Gerhart's supposed teammates were hitting him as hard as they could repeatedly in his first training camp with the Vikings while the mangina coach Brad Childress did nothing to try to stop it and I'm not sure Toby ever recovered much less tried to retaliate.
I remember the Gerhart story well, it was so bad that it made the news. But I also remember Brad Childress saying something to the effect that he wished Toby fought/hit back. It wouldn’t surprise me if he lost some standing in the locker room as a result of his non-action. The veterans will test rookies and welcome them to the league, and if you’re a white rookie playing a certain position, you will get an extra dose of it, Similarly, I recall a story about former Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey. He was being accosted by some black defenders, it apparently carried over to the cafeteria during a team lunch, and Shockey promptly kicked the guy‘s ass in front of everyone. Jim Fassel was
later quoted as saying “Yeah, it happened almost in front of me, and right then and there, I knew I had found my starting tight end”.

Bringing this back to basketball, yes, I believe a white athlete’s background and upbringing will definitely play a role in how they react to these situations in the pros. There was an NBA player named Steve Blake out of Maryland. He carved himself a nice 13 year career as back-up point guard. He grew up poor in Florida, I don’t know much else about his life story, but he wouldn’t take crap from anyone, I wish more whites would stand up for themselves this way:

El Gringo

Mentor
I remember the Gerhart story well, it was so bad that it made the news. But I also remember Brad Childress saying something to the effect that he wished Toby fought/hit back. It wouldn’t surprise me if he lost some standing in the locker room as a result of his non-action. The veterans will test rookies and welcome them to the league, and if you’re a white rookie playing a certain position, you will get an extra dose of it, Similarly, I recall a story about former Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey. He was being accosted by some black defenders, it apparently carried over to the cafeteria during a team lunch, and Shockey promptly kicked the guy‘s ass in front of everyone. Jim Fassel was
later quoted as saying “Yeah, it happened almost in front of me, and right then and there, I knew I had found my starting tight end”.

Bringing this back to basketball, yes, I believe a white athlete’s background and upbringing will definitely play a role in how they react to these situations in the pros. There was an NBA player named Steve Blake out of Maryland. He carved himself a nice 13 year career as back-up point guard. He grew up poor in Florida, I don’t know much else about his life story, but he wouldn’t take crap from anyone, I wish more whites would stand up for themselves this way:

That was great stuff out of Blake!! He lays out the large black player after the cheap shot, then slowly walks up and stares him down. Those Florida trailer park boys don’t mess around. Anybody know who the tall white guy with the beard was?

Snow Plow

Mentor
That was great stuff out of Blake!! He lays out the large black player after the cheap shot, then slowly walks up and stares him down. Those Florida trailer park boys don’t mess around. Anybody know who the tall white guy with the beard was?
Joel Freeland

Booth

Mentor
I understand each poster's comments on this subject. The thing is what is going to happen when they break her wrists or give her a concussion? The WNBA is not going to do anything about it because Clark is white and straight. I believe the league wants her out to please the 98% of black and queer players. If she gets her ass beat so be it. The next time one of them tries to hurt her, she needs to go to the bench and get a chair or bottle and go ape crap crazy on them. You only get respect through strength. I am positive about this, blacks respect people who will stand up to them, but if you punk out on them you are in for a long career.

I understand each poster's comments on this subject. The thing is what is going to happen when they break her wrists or give her a concussion? The WNBA is not going to do anything about it because Clark is white and straight. I believe the league wants her out to please the 98% of black and queer players. If she gets her ass beat so be it. The next time one of them tries to hurt her, she needs to go to the bench and get a chair or bottle and go ape crap crazy on them. You only get respect through strength. I am positive about this, blacks respect people who will stand up to them, but if you punk out on them you are in for a long career.
I seriously doubt the league, as in the owners and executives, want her out. If anything, they want to stoke the racial narrative because it's driving ratings that could turn a profit for the first time ever when the new TV deal is signed. We're talking about the WNBA for the first time, as are the sports talk shows. And it's not about Caitlins performance as a player.

jphoss

Mentor

I remember Riley cooper, after the incident, at training camp didn’t back down from black cb’s playing him dirty and got in a fight with cary williams to the point Vick had to break up the fight. After that I don’t recall any other black teammates at least messing with him and in the black culture probably “earned him respect“. Granted cooper was 6’3 220 and Clark is slightly built and doesn’t have the same mentality as a fb player from fl. A d I would bet the wnba and their players like these fouls (assaults) as it’s bringing more media attention

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://sports.yahoo.com/fox-ric-bucher-wnba-players-183530874.html

I certainly understand the disappointment with Clark not handling the race issue head on. Of course that is an uphill battle and Clark is just trying to avoid the elephant in the room. I do feel the caste system will only begin to crumble when the White athletes speak up against it. The agenda against Clark is absolutely based on the jealousy of so called oppressed classes in this country - In this instance it is blacks and lesbians.

The total rampant, malicious and militant attitudes blacks are displaying towards Clark on Twitter are an absolute illustration of black racism, entitlement, pettiness and black fragility. The fact that a black racist journalist Jim Trotter along with countless other black taking heads are trying to call Whites that are finally connecting the dots. The projection game the left plays is certainly not going unnoticed anymore and as it crosses over to sports it’s waking more people up.

As for Bucer and his argument. He is a run of the mill cuck judging from his career. I can't recall seeing this type of treatment when Curry entered the NBA- a slight framed, finesse player. The league seemed to adjust to him and the style of play that he made. Let's not forget Fredette who was a much more dynamic and athletic player coming out at the same time getting none of the chances Curry did.

Gator Dad

Guru
Antonio Brown is right that the WNBA is a charity for lesbians.

Of course, the NFL is also largely a charity for otherwise unemployable black malcontents like Brown.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I think Clark is tougher than maybe some have anticipated. Despite the cheap shots and the constant anti-White / anti-heterosexual attacks, she is thriving on the court. She’s lead her team to 3 straight wins and is averaging over 16 points per game, 5.5 rebounds per game (great for a guard) and 6.2 assists per game. These are great rookie numbers, that seem to be improving. On this trajectory she’ll be a top player in the league in a year or 2.

I'm confident that she is very aware of what she is up against and won't give the media and DWF's fodder for headlines which is a losing battle. Her performance is her real statement. For the record ..she's the fastest rookie in WNBA history to total 200 points, 75 rebounds, and 75 assists.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Clark sure she doesn't need support from racists and conspiracy theorists?! Lol

CrazyFinn

Mentor
Bucky, what exactly is your expectation from Clark in this situation? She already has a bullseye on her back and she has handled things as best as possible by focusing on basketball. Do you want her to come out and denounce the lesbian/blm mafia that runs the league and express her gratitude for all the MAGA support? Even the tiniest hint that she may possess any sort of white racial awareness or sympathy for the so-called right wingers who support her will instantly end her career.

If you are a prominent white athlete in America today, there are certain rules you need to abide by and getting mixed up in any sort of racial controversy is the last thing you want. There are countless white ex-NFL/NBA/MLB and other athletes with tons of f-you money and nothing to lose who can easily talk about the caste system and the anti-white discrimination in sports. They don’t because they’re either not aware of it or don’t want to blackballed for life from society, so they stay quiet and I don’t blame them.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bucky, what exactly is your expectation from Clark in this situation? She already has a bullseye on her back and she has handled things as best as possible by focusing on basketball. Do you want her to come out and denounce the lesbian/blm mafia that runs the league and express her gratitude for all the MAGA support? Even the tiniest hint that she may possess any sort of white racial awareness or sympathy for the so-called right wingers who support her will instantly end her career.

If you are a prominent white athlete in America today, there are certain rules you need to abide by and getting mixed up in any sort of racial controversy is the last thing you want. There are countless white ex-NFL/NBA/MLB and other athletes with tons of f-you money and nothing to lose who can easily talk about the caste system and the anti-white discrimination in sports. They don’t because they’re either not aware of it or don’t want to blackballed for life from society, so they stay quiet and I don’t blame them.
Zero expectations Fin. I don't expect anyone to have a spine these days. Staying quiet has worked wonders for our people, so yeah CC should just play the long game and get rich.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

I agree with what you are saying but as long as White athletes keep plodding along to maintain the status quo nothing will change. The media, leagues and most of the population will certainly attack and ostracize any White athlete that dares step out of line and challenge the jewish lie of black athletic supremacy which has been inundated through generations of people in the West. Even if Clark does not acknowledge she is being targeted because she is White and straight by so called "oppressed minorities" everything around the situation is provoking conversation around normie Whites. I am sure if enough White athletes stood up and challenged the status quo there would be a groundswell of support especially by parents of kids being victimized by the caste system at the moment it happens.

Right now the cultural (((marxists))) control everything in society but their is a growing push back especially when it comes to DIE initiatives, pride, more waking up to the black on White crime epidemic in America, more connecting the dots between Jews - endless wars and black/brown/muslim invasions of the west funded by jewish leftist NGOs.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I think Clark is tougher than maybe some have anticipated. Despite the cheap shots and the constant anti-White / anti-heterosexual attacks, she is thriving on the court. She’s lead her team to 3 straight wins and is averaging over 16 points per game, 5.5 rebounds per game (great for a guard) and 6.2 assists per game. These are great rookie numbers, that seem to be improving. On this trajectory she’ll be a top player in the league in a year or 2.
Clark the first WNBA Rookie since 2009 to have a double/double pts./rebs. and double/double pts./ast. in the same season.
She also broke the Indian's Fever's single game assist record with 13 in her last start.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I think it’s too much to ask of a 22 year old who also happens to be the best talent in a sports league to get on a soapbox about anti-white bias.

We all face antiwhite bias at work in some small form or other and yet how many of us push back?

How many people here publicly told their company this past month to take pride month and stick it up there ….?

If she handles herself with dignity that’s enough for me.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
03c0cd222bb826cd.jpg