Caitlin Clark

SneakyQuick

Mentor
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/opposi...ch-should-be-good-for-the-wnba-170747841.html

The basis for the article is awful but the many of the comments show at least a degree of White people waking up. Is it because Clark is a White woman and for now still is part of the lefts collection of “oppressed”? It’s plain obvious that the disdain for Clark is at least partially motivated by her race and sexual orientation. The rest is just rampant jealousy. It’s encouraging to see some race realism seep into the normie psyche.

I wonder when those same folks in the comment section are going to connect the dots for White male athletes that have been receiving this treatment for 50 plus years.
I think it won’t help that much because most unathletic whites still don’t want to support white athletes out of shame at their own lack of ability. Just my two cents.

SneakyQuick

Mentor

icsept

Master
I’d recommend CC get some martial arts training. This ain’t Iowa, she’s in the jungle now.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I’d recommend CC get some martial arts training. This ain’t Iowa, she’s in the jungle now.
Actually, Iowa is a helluva wrestling state. She should have learned how to grapple from some of those Iowa wrestlers. You take a couple of those idiots down and start grounding and pounding one time and this $#!t will end. I'm sure Big Ben Kueter-Iowa Wrestler/Football player could have taught her some basic take downs and holds, chokes, etc.

white is right

Hall of Famer
She needs a bodyguard similar to Gretzky having Semenko . Maybe an overgrown MS-13 Bull dyke type ie Kamilla Cardosa or if this woman is available....

In a serious note it's frightening how primitive and stupid these players are with a player who can literally double their salaries when the next television contract is negotiated.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/i...lin-clark-usa-basketball-national-team-roster

Looks like the black and dyke racket kept the most popular player in women’s basketball off the Olympic team.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-commissioner-adam-silver-calls-032043517.html

The lizard looking (((commisioner))) of the NBA calls the foul on Clark a welcome to the league moment. Fact is Clark has been wearing a target on her since the entered the league. Again, we can only hope that this treatment of Clark is continuing to wake up White folks and it will carry over to men’s sports with the normies.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/i...lin-clark-usa-basketball-national-team-roster

Looks like the black and dyke racket kept the most popular player in women’s basketball off the Olympic team.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-commissioner-adam-silver-calls-032043517.html

The lizard looking (((commisioner))) of the NBA calls the foul on Clark a welcome to the league moment. Fact is Clark has been wearing a target on her since the entered the league. Again, we can only hope that this treatment of Clark is continuing to wake up White folks and it will carry over to men’s sports with the normies.
The hatred this girl receives blows my mind. Imagine if white girls were treating Brutus in this manner in tennis. Next up is how many racist blacks like poopie Goldberg saying it’s normal. Lmfao. Other way around they’d boycott the league. Surprisingly lebum James came to her defense . Seems lebum knows he is pissing off white people so he has toned down his black power image in public because he knows it will cost him money down the road.

SneakyQuick

Mentor

There was a conversation at work the other day where people were openly discussing that she was the target of anti-white hatred.

And it was a conversation held by people who watch the NBA (nothing but Africans )

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

SneakyQuick

Mentor
And now she's being left off the U.S. Olympic team:

Makes perfect sense. She is already the best player in the league. Why bring her?

(Cue the calliope music)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
What a big duckin surprise! Dipshits wake up, race is real.

Gator Dad

Guru
Too many people still believe in the myth that lesbians are doubly oppressed because they're womyn & gay. In reality, of course, lesbians are doubly privileged because they're womyn & gay. It may even be that white lesbians rank above straight black gals like Candice Wiggins in the WNBA hierarchy. If so, lesbian (unearned) privilege is very powerful indeed.

As for Caitlin Clark, it looks like Jason Whitlock was right when he said that she should have taken her college money and run far, far away from the WNBA.

Booth

Mentor
Clark needs to start giving some payback to the players who are trying to injure her. I found out a long time ago if you turn the other cheek you are going to get the other cheek slapped.

jphoss

Mentor
Clark needs to start giving some payback to the players who are trying to injure her. I found out a long time ago if you turn the other cheek you are going to get the other cheek slapped.
These ghetto dykes have no class Clark needs to respond in the only way they’ll understand. She should take a page out of Jokic’s book when he retaliated against the blacks trying to bully him thinking he was a “soft euro”

icsept

Master
Clark beat the Chicago Sky and Angel Reese again today. Reese committed a flagrant foul on Clark by whacking her in the head. Clark had 23/9/8 on 7/11 shooting. “Black Barbie” shot 4/13, all layups.

El Gringo

Mentor
Have you guys seen these players that are taking cheap shots at her? They look like taller versions of Serena William. Clark is too skinny to be taking on these brutes. The minute she tried any retaliation they would probably grab her by the hair and start beating the holy hell out of her. She needs her teammates to have her back but they’re just as resentful. I obviously haven’t seen any of the games just the clips so maybe I’m wrong.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
As usual the blacks are playing victim in the situation as they are saying fans are using Clark’s name to spew racist comments online.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
CC doesn't want racist conspiracy theorists like us defending her. Good luck sweetheart.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt Caitlin has it in her makeup to get down and dirty with black players targeting her, and I don't mean that in a derogatory way. She reminds me of Toby Gerhart, a white bread suburban type who wasn't prepared for the NFL and the super racial consciousness of many blacks in the league. Some of Gerhart's supposed teammates were hitting him as hard as they could repeatedly in his first training camp with the Vikings while the mangina coach Brad Childress did nothing to try to stop it and I'm not sure Toby ever recovered much less tried to retaliate.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
These ghetto dykes have no class Clark needs to respond in the only way they’ll understand. She should take a page out of Jokic’s book when he retaliated against the blacks trying to bully him thinking he was a “soft euro”

You’re not wrong in your thinking and that would be a very satisfactory outcome, When Markieff Morris hit Nikola Jokic with a somewhat similar non-basketball cheap shot a couple of years ago (the one Clark received recently), Jokic immediately hit Morris back. In fact, he hit him twice as hard, I posted the video in one of the NBA threads. He nearly ended Morris’ career with a neck injury, that bum was out for months. I’ve watched a lot of Nuggets games since then because of Jokic, and not one brother has messed him in any way. No one gets in his face to try and start something or dare to go after him physically. He sent a message that was received loud and clear.

But here’s the problem. Jokic is one of the tough Balkan guys who have zero fear of these ghetto thugs, At almost 7 feet and 290 pounds, he’s a big and strong man, not to be messed with. I read somewhere that Clark is 5’11 and about 140, the dirty hateful negresses going after her are much bigger and stronger. A physical retaliation won’t work well in this case, so she needs to stick with it, finish her rookie year, and spend the off-season getting stronger. I’d like to think once she establishes herself as a premier star, all this garbage will slowly fade away.

Antonio Brown Finally Makes A Sensible Comment?

Sports

This week, Antonio Brown offered a controversial take on the WNBA as he reacted to a report that the league was still set to lose around $50 million despite a surge in popularity this season. Brown criticized the WNBA and its popularity, claiming that it was simply “a charity for lesbians.”
ha ha, that is a pretty good comment