2024 NFL Week 4

Warhawk_46

Master
They took the ticket. These white guys have had to kiss the ass of the coaches, black players and powers that be to try to get a career in the NFL and then get an announcing job. It would take a guy with a lot of morals to turn that down especially for a 20-year-old.
Well they are not 20 year olds when they take broadcasting jobs. They are mid thirties or older. I have zero respect for them.

I think it is high time to make some noise in publically shaming whites that hate their own race.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Browns lose lol. Worst trade/contract in NFL history continues to play out.
The Raiders, with their fairly White contingent, sending the brown Browns to 1-3 is a nice result. The Pervert was sacked on 4th down deep in Raiders territory to basically end the game. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving loser.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Kyler Murray stink for the Cards. In the meantime the Commanders QB is throwing over 80% completion rate this season. Kingsbury says that the offense is EXACTLY the same offense that Daniels ran at LSU. How many white QBs have walked into a situation where the coach runs YOUR offense? Gotta make it easier for the revolution. To his credit though, Daniels has been very, very good.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Kyler Murray stink for the Cards. In the meantime the Commanders QB is throwing over 80% completion rate this season. Kingsbury says that the offense is EXACTLY the same offense that Daniels ran at LSU. How many white QBs have walked into a situation where the coach runs YOUR offense? Gotta make it easier for the revolution. To his credit though, Daniels has been very, very good.

When Cucksbury was the HC with AZ he was running plays that Murray ran in HS and college as well. We have all seen it time and again that once their is game film players need to adjust. Murray was figured out in Arizona once their was enough tape, same will happen with Daniels.

I have to wonder if the league will at all pivot away from "exceptions" at the QB position - Murray, Young, Lance, Richardson were all viewed as exceptions/outliers and it looks like each of those did not work out. The more I watch all these "revolutionary" QBs in college it becomes obvious that playing "off schedule" does not payoff as well in the NFL. It can work for a time but will eventually get figured out unless players can adapt, adjust and process information quickly.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
True about these "exception" QB's is that they have a short shelf life. Richardson is already out again, Daniels is a big dude, but running like he does is an injury waiting to happen. One exception to the exceptions has been Geno Smith, who is playing like a conventional QB for the most part and finding success. Now for these black running QB's THAT'S the exception.

El Gringo

Mentor
Well they are not 20 year olds when they take broadcasting jobs. They are mid thirties or older. I have zero respect for them.

I think it is high time to make some noise in publically shaming whites that hate their own
I agree with that

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I don’t have any respect either for to Retired whites that are announcers.
Good game tonight, but you'll have to listen to Aunt Chrissie.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Derrick Henry is always impressive to watch. Sadly he’s on the odious Ravens now.

For the Bills, it’s nice to see Allen look for Kincaid early and often. Hopefully he can be a matchup exploit.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Lamar, up big, runs like a fool and fumbles. I think he is is dumbest NFL quarterback by far. There is no reason to risk injury up 21-3.

Lamar, up big, runs like a fool and fumbles. I think he is is dumbest NFL quarterback by far. There is no reason to risk injury up 21-3.
Whenever this guy gets in a rhythm with his passing he makes a boneheaded decision to needlessly run and risk injury or throw into coverage and it kills the drive. He's talented but also his own worst enemy. The DWFs wonder why he doesn't have much playoff success at this point in his career. This is why.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Whenever this guy gets in a rhythm with his passing he makes a boneheaded decision to needlessly run and risk injury or throw into coverage and it kills the drive. He's talented but also his own worst enemy. The DWFs wonder why he doesn't have much playoff success at this point in his career. This is why.
Completely agree

Josh Allen just made one of the greatest throws you will ever see to set the Bills up for a touchdown run. There's not many QBs in history that could make a throw like that.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Allen throw was incredible and Spector made a great play on 3rd down. Hopefully the momentum is swinging towards the Bills as they’ve started to play better.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
We are the only ones watching apparently
No. I'm watching, but just got my signal back on my TV. Hurricane Helene has devasted Western North Carolina. 90 people have been killed and counting. Unless you're here you can't understand the devastation. I'm watching. Just very exhausted from clean up of my property as well as my in-laws home. Just trying to relax. I'm just crushed and very tired!

Kaptain

Master
What a stupid play call by Buffalo. Allen and Kincaid get hurt to boot. Don't know how serious. Kincaid appeared to be purposely poked in the eye.

Snow Plow

Mentor
No. I'm watching, but just got my signal back on my TV. Hurricane Helene has devasted Western North Carolina. 90 people have been killed and counting. Unless you're here you can't understand the devastation. I'm watching. Just very exhausted from clean up of my property as well as my in-laws home. Just trying to relax. I'm just crushed and very tired!
Sorry to hear, I know it’s been terrible