2024 NFL Week 4

Bucky

Hall of Famer
What’s up with King Leo? Don’t see him in the box score for KC.

Stream links are not working whatsoever. Looks like I’m SOL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What’s up with King Leo? Don’t see him in the box score for KC.

Stream links are not working whatsoever. Looks like I’m SOL.
He hardly played last week, don't know if it's the same today or not. I posted about it in his thread the other day.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
He hardly played last week, don't know if it's the same today or not. I posted about it in his thread the other day.
I noticed you brought that up last week, and im pissed it’s becoming a trend. Goes from corralling Lamar Week 1. To this.

backrow

Hall of Famer
So even though it seemed like Steele wasn't in the doghouse immediately, now Hunt took over. And Perine is getting his 3rd down action.

Warhawk_46

Master
Hunt getting carries now. Had 9 yards, 1 yard. So far 2-2 with Steele.
Hunt seems to have supplanted Steele as the primary back already. Lovely…

Sometimes our guys are their own worst enemies, between all the injuries and fumbles now for Steele. They have to know their leash is so short it is practically non-existent.

TwentyTwo

Master
Hunt seems to have supplanted Steele as the primary back already. Lovely…

Sometimes our guys are their own worst enemies, between all the injuries and fumbles now for Steele. They have to know their leash is so short it is practically non-existent.
Trying to remind myself ....It's not how you start ; but how you finish. Pretty much 3 Favorite Offensive Threats ....McCaffrey ; Kupp ; and Taysom ....all sidelined. The silver lining was Steele.

17 games is a long grueling season.(( too many games)) ...hopefully stretch run in November they are ALL Firing on All Cylinders!

Hell of a catch by Kittle!
Thanks! Needed that! My favorite Tight End George Kittle makes the TD Catch!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ladd McConkey is looking like a veteran out there. This kid has ice in his veins. So athletic and incredibly talented. Hoping he can be the
next Cooper Kupp Type Star Receiver.

El Gringo

Mentor
Trying to remind myself ....It's now how you start ; but how you finish. Pretty much 3 Favorite Offensive Threats ....McCaffrey ; Kupp ; and Taysom ....all sidelined. The silver lining was Steele.

17 games is a long grueling season.(( too many games)) ...hopefully stretch run in November they are ALL Firing on All Cylinders!

Thanks! Needed that! My favorite Tight End George Kittle makes the TD Catch!
No problem dude! The whole Steele fumble situation really sucks. Glass half full side if he’s benched for the year, it makes them a worse team and hopefully keeps Mahomes from winning another Super Bowl.

jphoss

Mentor
Got it. I still wonder how it will play in media which we know influences coaches.
The media guy burkhurt only mentioned how dejean fumbled conveniently ignoring his teammate shoved an opponent into him as he was fair catching the ball. And the next time the bucs punted another eagles player ran into dejean again! Starting to think it might be on purpose

El Gringo

Mentor
The media guy burkhurt only mentioned how dejean fumbled conveniently ignoring his teammate shoved an opponent into him as he was fair catching the ball. And the next time the bucs punted another eagles player ran into dejean again! Starting to think it might be on purpose
Same thing with Luepke last year. Prescott fumbled but somehow the majestic beast suffered from it. These people are mentally ill. if you look at the Troy Anderson interception video on Twitter there’s dwf’s in the comments that instead of celebrating their bitching that he can’t stuff the a-gap or some nonsense despite him having double digit tackles they can’t help themselves.

Edit:

I guess I I should’ve read all of your post. It could be intentional wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
Steele was back in but Mahomes underthrew a pass to him (not sure if Steele messed up a route, to be fair). Then Hunt came back in.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Both announcers mercilessly ridiculing Juice as if he was a 350 pound sumo for running a punt back. Greg Olsen showing once again what a mangina he is.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The coal Cardinals getting blown out by the equally coal Redskins. Hopefully another really bad season will push Murray out the door as a supposed "franchise" QB.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Both announcers mercilessly ridiculing Juice as if he was a 350 pound sumo for running a punt back. Greg Olsen showing once again what a mangina he is.

All the former White players that turn to commentators turn into manginas. Without any sort of voice speaking up and advocating for White athletes the status quo will remain unchallenged. The system is certainly in overdrive as Whites all seem more than willing to give up and relinquish everything to blacks in football.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
All the former White players that turn to commentators turn into manginas. Without any sort of voice speaking up and advocating for White athletes the status quo will remain unchallenged. The system is certainly in overdrive as Whites all seem more than willing to give up and relinquish everything to blacks in football.
Yeah quite opposite of what former black players advocate for. They have no problem sticking up for “their” people.

A little unity amongst White’s would be great about now!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rhamondre Stevenson continues to get carries despite fumbling. Carson Steele becomes an afterthought though.

Refball in play now for the Chiefs just like every week -social media notices is it, the streaming site I use also comments on it so at least now it's no longer a Leonardfan conspiracy theory!

El Gringo

Mentor
They took the ticket. These white guys have had to kiss the ass of the coaches, black players and powers that be to try to get a career in the NFL and then get an announcing job. It would take a guy with a lot of morals to turn that down especially for a 20-year-old.

Warhawk_46

Master
Same thing with Luepke last year. Prescott fumbled but somehow the majestic beast suffered from it. These people are mentally ill. if you look at the Troy Anderson interception video on Twitter there’s dwf’s in the comments that instead of celebrating their bitching that he can’t stuff the a-gap or some nonsense despite him having double digit tackles they can’t help themselves.

Edit:

I guess I I should’ve read all of your post. It could be intentional wouldn’t surprise me one bit.
I swear I lose more respect every day for whites. We are the ONLY race that engages in wide-spread self-hatred. It is f***ing infuriating.