2024 NFL Week 4

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The announcers Riddick and Orlovsky are cheerleading for Rudolph to stay in the game even though Levis wants to come back. Hardly surprising but if Levis was Black they wouldn't want to see him replaced so quickly by a White backup. Rudolph is competent but Levis is playing better each week, needs to cut down on mistakes but also is surrounded by a lack of talent on the o-line and at TE.

Miami looks like pure garbage on offense so far.

Richardson and Bryce Young - the 1st and 4th picks of last years draft get more slack than Levis. It also feels that Levis has a ton more media created pressure on him. The issues in Carolina are not Bryce Young's fault, Richardson needs to reach his "upside" and Levis sucks - that's what the narrative is.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
LaPorta with 1 catch for 1 yard while Brock Wright has 2 catches. Mark Andrews shut out again last night, barely ran any routes. Kelce with 3 games with little use before finally getting targeted yesterday. It's getting concerning the way the superstar White TEs are being used so little thus far. . .

Warhawk_46

Master
The announcers Riddick and Orlovsky are cheerleading for Rudolph to stay in the game even though Levis wants to come back. Hardly surprising but if Levis was Black they wouldn't want to see him replaced so quickly by a White backup. Rudolph is competent but Levis is playing better each week, needs to cut down on mistakes but also is surrounded by a lack of talent on the o-line and at TE.

Miami looks like pure garbage on offense so far.
Pretty wild how Miami has gone from a lights out offense last year to abysmal this year. My take: a lack of white men leading teams results in inability be cohesive over the long haul.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Pretty wild how Miami has gone from a lights out offense last year to abysmal this year. My take: a lack of white men leading teams results in inability be cohesive over the long haul.
Got rid of their top 5 white center, replacing him with a sumo, franchise QB gets injured, only one white TE (he's not starting and is relegated to strictly a blocker) a nearly all sumo line, etc.. All of that leads to a predictable offense that has since been figured out. It's not hard to see why this has been happening. If you look at some of my posts from before the season started, I predicted this.

And that's just the offense. The defense isn't anything to write home about either. You lose Andrew Van Ginkel and replace him with nothing. GM Grier is a caste clown moron! A smarter GM would have drafted Center Graham Barton (instead of Flop Robinson, who I guarantee we'll be seeing him in the "busts" thread a few years from now) save the money used to spend on that turd sumo center and use that to resign Van Ginkel. That's not even bringing up the fact that they won't let Ethan Bonner see the field. I hope this season is the death knell for Grier.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Got rid of their top 5 white center, replacing him with a sumo, franchise QB gets injured, only one white TE (he's not starting and is relegated to strictly a blocker) a nearly all sumo line, etc.. All of that leads to a predictable offense that has since been figured out. It's not hard to see why this has been happening. If you look at some of my posts from before the season started, I predicted this.

And that's just the offense. The defense isn't anything to write home about either. You lose Andrew Van Ginkel and replace him with nothing. GM Grier is a caste clown moron! A smarter GM would have drafted Center Graham Barton (instead of Flop Robinson, who I guarantee we'll be seeing him in the "busts" thread a few years from now) save the money used to spend on that turd sumo center and use that to resign Van Ginkel. I hope this season is the death knell for Grier.
My point exactly… a dearth of white men inevitably results in poor performance. It may take time (Dolphins were great last year until late in season) but success is not sustainable.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Two Detroit linemen called for holding on the same play, one a sumo the other Decker. Guess which one got the perp shot while the other one wasn't shown at all?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
LaPorta with 1 catch for 1 yard while Brock Wright has 2 catches. Mark Andrews shut out again last night, barely ran any routes. Kelce with 3 games with little use before finally getting targeted yesterday. It's getting concerning the way the superstar White TEs are being used so little thus far. . .
I hope these guys get going to their full potential. On the bright side, Dallas Goedert has started hot and has the 8th most receiving yards in the league. Then as far as only TEs go, 15 of the top 16 in receiving yard are White athletes. Isaiah Likey the only exception in that list.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Finally a TD in the dreadful Coal Bowl taking place in front of a half empty stadium in Miami. The DWFs there should get a refund, or better yet some kind of reparations payment for sitting through it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Finally a TD in the dreadful Coal Bowl taking place in front of a half empty stadium in Miami. The DWFs there should get a refund, or better yet some kind of reparations payment for sitting through it.

The Dolphins and their "Pro Bowl" QB don't look so good!

Snow Plow

Mentor
Lions with a 4 man snow patrol. Rodriguez with a sack, Campbell with a TFL, and 10 tackles between those two as well as Neiman and Anzalone. Seahawks with only 18 yards rushing in the first half.

Tannehill17

Mentor
This comment actually made me chuckle out loud. I was called a moron by all the guys I work with when I told them this team was going to disappoint this season. I pointed out the white purge of guys like Connor Williams and Andrew Van Ginkel and how this would come back to haunt them. That and the lack of a solid white backup QB.

I actually disagree with you Don that these DWF's deserve a refund. They don't deserve ANYTHING. They choose to support this crap with their hard earned money. Our all white hockey team just won a Stanley Cup. This coal black Dolphins team continues to embarrass.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This comment actually made me chuckle out loud. I was called a moron by all the guys I work with when I told them this team was going to disappoint this season. I pointed out the white purge of guys like Connor Williams and Andrew Van Ginkel and how this would come back to haunt them. That and the lack of a solid white backup QB.

I actually disagree with you Don that these DWF's deserve a refund. They don't deserve ANYTHING. They choose to support this crap with their hard earned money. Our all white hockey team just won a Stanley Cup. This coal black Dolphins team continues to embarrass.

Have to wonder if they regret cutting Mike White. Given the volatility of their two "star" players Tyreek Hill and Jalen Ramsey a total implosion may not be to far off.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Have to wonder if they regret cutting Mike White. Given the volatility of their two "star" players Tyreek Hill and Jalen Ramsey a total implosion may not be to far off.
I love how the camera cut to a shot of Chris Grier and the clueless look on his face. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten rid of all the white players, a**hole!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Oh, I agree, just being satirical regarding the horrible and boring play by both teams.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bobo stumbles, regains his feet to catch the pass and is a yard short of the TD
It was a nice catch too, but expect nothing less from Bobo and his great hands, he's another White receiver that should be starting for a team.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Notice how when Kenneth Walker juked three defenders on a nice run, Joe Buck only identified Anzalone by name. That's another trick right up there with perp shots, announcers going out of their way to identify a White defender when he misses a tackle.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Notice how when Kenneth Walker juked three defenders on a nice run, Joe Buck only identified Anzalone by name. That's another trick right up there with perp shots, announcers going out of their way to identify a White defender when he misses a tackle.

I rewound it and it was more that he overran the play a bit. Walker is a top RB and made a great play. I can’t say Anzalone was worth mentioning, but it is too common like you mention.