2024 NFL Week 4

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Second win in a row for Denver, their defense played great again. If the offense can get better they'll be a playoff contender.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
One of the more White friendly defenses, so they’ve been a pleasant surprise. Jets black heavy team still a mess….

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Bengals finally get a win today. Joe Burrow playing well all season. 232 and 2 TDs.

Other standout QBs from the early games:
Sam Darnold - 275 and 3 more TDs (league leader)
Baker Mayfield - 347 and 2 TDs
Joe Flacco - 168 and 2 TDs in relief and a win
Andy Dalton - 220 and 2TDs (loss but 24 points, proving again the offense can perform)

backrow

Hall of Famer
great catch and run by McConkey, showing some moves!

and now a TD with a great catch! his 3rd on this drive!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hope that's not the last we ever see of Carson Steele
Checking the waiver wire. He’ll probably be on it at halftime. Or just relegated to WSTD for the rest of the season

El Gringo

Mentor
Same question I had last week was it a blatant fumble or hell of a play by the defense? I’m not watching.

ximasa

Guru
Reid knows Steele is good, he has still some time to fix his problem.

Ladd what a catch! Ppl should know it was Brock & Ladd won College playoffs b2b.

Anthony Richardson isn't good, but he's the only one throw to Alec Pierce constantly.

backrow

Hall of Famer
well, just now Mahomes was throwing to Steele on a short pass attempt although it was deflected. 3 and 0 for Chiefs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
While I'm excited about many guys breaking through into the league in taboo positions, I'm just not into the games as much because of the takeover of the qb position. It has accelerated faster than even most here could have imagined. All of a sudden it seems like the majority of the games are with the magical qb's everywhere. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but it's so artificial. Many of these guys are horrible including the backups yet they are gifted the starting jobs and talked about with high praise. The game is like school yard football at times.

I miss the old days already. Sorry but just wanted to vent a little.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Probably a mercy that Drake Maye isn't being subjected to this New England offense. Almost feel bad for Brissett with no one to block for him and no one to throw to

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Probably best to watch on Red Zone than the Chiefs - Chargers broadcast since Tony Romo is almost unlistenable.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cody Barton had 10 tackles in his first start replacing Singleton. As usual, Barton was ripped all week by the media and DWFs, and as usual he produced. One fantasy site attacked him as being part of the "Anzalone Association." Meantime Anzalone is one of most productive ILBs in the league. So predictable.