2024 NFL Week 4

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Goff remains perfect with what should be the TD that puts the game away!
18 for 18 in a full game is crazy! 292 yards, so no dinking and dunking, plus the 2 TD passes. Good for a 155.8 QB rating.

Good win for the Lions. The Seahawks were an overrated 3-0 team. Nice to see all their White defenders making plays all over.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Lions defense was much worse in the second half, but Seattle has arguably the best WR/RB combining the league, maybe next to San Fran when healthy. Like Don mentions. It seems like Bobo could start on other teams.

Here are 2 great stats:

Next Gen Stats Insight for Seahawks-Lions(via NFL Pro): Aidan Hutchinson generated a career-high 10 pressures on 54 pass-rush snaps Monday night, the most pressures by any player in a game this season.

NFL Research: Jared Goff became the first quarterback in NFL history to attempt more than 10 passes in a game without throwing an incompletion.

wile

Master
Definitely a better way to spend today than watching the continued desecration of a once hallowed past time.

Especially with so many of our key guys injured this year.
Even when I was close to being a super fan I did not pay much attention to football till the weather turned cool. I used to race motocross and I was not going to waste a month or more sitting on my backside. Nowadays in the CS heydays of race cuck I can get my fill of football with short clips and their mentions here.

wile

Master
This comment actually made me chuckle out loud. I was called a moron by all the guys I work with when I told them this team was going to disappoint this season. I pointed out the white purge of guys like Connor Williams and Andrew Van Ginkel and how this would come back to haunt them. That and the lack of a solid white backup QB.

I actually disagree with you Don that these DWF's deserve a refund. They don't deserve ANYTHING. They choose to support this crap with their hard earned money. Our all white hockey team just won a Stanley Cup. This coal black Dolphins team continues to embarrass.
Absolutely if you cheer on DEI you get what you asked for, but damn the stupid CONservatives and their phony virtue and principles act for always trying to save "them libruls."

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
18 for 18 in a full game is crazy! 292 yards, so no dinking and dunking, plus the 2 TD passes. Good for a 155.8 QB rating.

Good win for the Lions. The Seahawks were an overrated 3-0 team. Nice to see all their White defenders making plays all over.
Historic game for Goff. The previous record for passes/completions in a "perfect game" was 10 for 10 by Kurt Warner in 2005. This demolished that record. 18 for 18, 2 touchdowns, 292 yards. Plus as a bonus, St. Brown was 1/1 with a touchdown (to Goff). So it's another record of sorts with two players on the same team having "perfect" games. And to top it all off, Dan Campbell was unaware and awarded the offensive game ball to WR Jameson Williams. Goff just laughed it off when asked about it.

Laybrick

After Allen losing to Jackson, for which some Black fans on twitter were mocking Allen it was good to see a White QB get the win.

Warhawk_46

Master
Notice how when Kenneth Walker juked three defenders on a nice run, Joe Buck only identified Anzalone by name. That's another trick right up there with perp shots, announcers going out of their way to identify a White defender when he misses a tackle.
It is because of the concentrated, yet pervasive critique of white players that I believe they have actual orders from the league to do so. While the average DWF is a moron, those in broadcasting and former players clearly know the whites are every bit as good as the blacks (they were one of them!) but yet they quickly adopt the anti-white rhetoric.

It is the same notion as what media does: they are Operation Mockingbird assets and are following orders, lock and step.

Warhawk_46

Master
Historic game for Goff. The previous record for passes/completions in a "perfect game" was 10 for 10 by Kurt Warner in 2005. This demolished that record. 18 for 18, 2 touchdowns, 292 yards. Plus as a bonus, St. Brown was 1/1 with a touchdown (to Goff). So it's another record of sorts with two players on the same team having "perfect" games. And to top it all off, Dan Campbell was unaware and awarded the offensive game ball to WR Jameson Williams. Goff just laughed it off when asked about it.
How in the world was that not an actual perfect 158.3 QB Rating game by Goff? What more can a man do?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Crazy to think I’m cheering for Detroit this season. But they are fun to watch. I was watching the game at the bar and every time I turned away Detroit was scoring! Knew Goff was having a great game, didn’t realize how great!

Lions and Vikings both looking very strong in NFC North.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Got rid of their top 5 white center, replacing him with a sumo, franchise QB gets injured, only one white TE (he's not starting and is relegated to strictly a blocker) a nearly all sumo line, etc.. All of that leads to a predictable offense that has since been figured out. It's not hard to see why this has been happening. If you look at some of my posts from before the season started, I predicted this.

And that's just the offense. The defense isn't anything to write home about either. You lose Andrew Van Ginkel and replace him with nothing. GM Grier is a caste clown moron! A smarter GM would have drafted Center Graham Barton (instead of Flop Robinson, who I guarantee we'll be seeing him in the "busts" thread a few years from now) save the money used to spend on that turd sumo center and use that to resign Van Ginkel. That's not even bringing up the fact that they won't let Ethan Bonner see the field. I hope this season is the death knell for Grier.
Dolphins are slow boys for not resigning AVG. Instant impact every time he steps on the field. Already has 3 sacks and a pick 6 for Minnesota.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It is because of the concentrated, yet pervasive critique of white players that I believe they have actual orders from the league to do so. While the average DWF is a moron, those in broadcasting and former players clearly know the whites are every bit as good as the blacks (they were one of them!) but yet they quickly adopt the anti-white rhetoric.

It is the same notion as what media does: they are Operation Mockingbird assets and are following orders, lock and step.
Actual orders? I highly doubt it. Anyway, actual orders aren't needed. They all know what they can and can't say, just as politicians know what issues they can't touch or how far they can go on "controversial" ones. Same with those who work for corporations, same with all of American life for that matter, everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows what not to say so they aren't canceled. Land of the free and home of the brave and all that other stuff which is now part of the despised past.

I singled out Buck but overall he's a fair announcer, as is Aikman. Far from perfect but I'm always happy when they call a game. Now Tirico and Crissy, that's a completely different story.

Snow Plow

Mentor
How in the world was that not an actual perfect 158.3 QB Rating game by Goff? What more can a man do?
Found this…

To finish a game with a perfect passer rating requires throwing at least 11.875 percent of passes for touchdowns, with no interceptions, a completion percentage of 77.5 percent and at least 12.5 yards per attempt.

Goff was at 11.1 percent.

The Hock

Master
With no TV I rely on watching the condensed version on Youtube Premium, which makes it hard to comment in real time. The Miami/Titans game was around ten minutes as opposed to eighteen plus minutes for Seattle/Detroit. So I watched the former first.

What a turd of a game. Dueling field goal kickers. No wonder they only had just ten minutes to show. Even that was painfully boring.

The other game on the other hand was fun to watch. The best part was formerly phased out Goff having a perfect game at 18/18. You would think more would have been made of it. I have to wonder if one of the new breed of QB had pulled that off such a feat would have gotten more attention.

Warhawk_46

Master
Actual orders? I highly doubt it. Anyway, actual orders aren't needed. They all know what they can and can't say, just as politicians know what issues they can't touch or how far they can go on "controversial" ones. Same with those who work for corporations, same with all of American life for that matter, everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows what not to say so they aren't canceled. Land of the free and home of the brave and all that other stuff which is now part of the despised past.

I singled out Buck but overall he's a fair announcer, as is Aikman. Far from perfect but I'm always happy when they call a game. Now Tirico and Crissy, that's a completely different story.
I agree about Buck and Ainkmen being the best out there.

I guess where I am coming from re: marching orders is because sports coverage are still media and media absolutely gets its talking points and what they cannnot bring up directly from the feds.

So my thoughts are - if the perp shot is so prevalent and if a white and black make a tackle and only the black is praised - and this is across channels - why would things be different than ABC News or CNN or any other media outlet?

But I digress.