2024 NFL Week 2

jacque

Guru
Fumble only cost them 3 points. He may get one more chance?
Don't have the Denver game. Keep the updates coming on Moss?
I hope he gets another chance. I’m sure he’s not literally toast, but If I had to guess, no more touches today, dog house next week, maybe gets sprinkled back in later in the season.

Or Reid is fair and just continues business as usual, knowing players fumble sometimes and it’s not the end of the world. Less likely though

El Gringo

Mentor
I hope he gets another chance. I’m sure he’s not literally toast, but If I had to guess, no more touches today, dog house next week, maybe gets sprinkled back in later in the season.

Or Reid is fair and just continues business as usual, knowing players fumble sometimes and it’s not the end of the world. Less

The same thing happened last year with Luepke one fumble that was attributed to Prescott got him benched for the rest of the season. You may be right about Reid though. He seems to have moderated a lot in his caste ways.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Or Reid is fair and just continues business as usual, knowing players fumble sometimes and it’s not the end of the world. Less likely though
I remember when he was at UCLA he fumbled a couple of times in a game and was regulated to second string.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like a shoulder injury for Moss from the replay I saw.

Rams laying an egg against a bad Cardinals team.

El Gringo

Mentor
I’m not watching the game was the fumble a great play by the defender or was it all on Steele?

El Gringo

Mentor
Here’s Steele’s run. When you run this hard and have guys drape all over you you’re gonna fumble occasionally. Of course, if he was black, one fumble wouldn’t be an issue.https://x.com/TheLastFullback/status/1835420289083269531

backrow

Hall of Famer
looks like they have put Steele back in but then changed the package.

NO HE GOT IT! great, hard carry!