2024 NFL Week 2

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Saquon you stupid ****! He just dropped the easiest floater for a first down to end the game which just made me lose fantasy lol.

Cooper DeJean not in on the final drive. Falcons score. The eagles deserve it.
Lol that drop by Barkley nearly cost me two games that went down to the wire but my teams squeaked by winning by 1.25 points and 2 points.

Clutch playing by Kirk Cousins, who some were already calling to be benched and replaced by the rookie Penix after they lost to Pittsburgh last week. He was rusty in that one coming off the torn Achilles injury and needed to play better in this game and did, good on him.

jacque

Guru
Honestly this poor tackling coverage blowing eagles defense makes me somewhat thankful DeJean isn’t playing just yet. He’d be the one getting perp shots after every big play, and he’s practicing, getting better, before getting thrown out there.

We need him to be ready, a bad game from a white DB is career ending. Throwing him out to start week one after battling injuries could’ve been a disaster.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I don’t think so. I think he will have a long career and take over for Barkley in a couple of years. I’m not sold on Saquan staying healthy.
Plus Adrian Peterson had good hands out of the backfield while Barkley is a receiving liability, his drop rate is among the highest in the league for RB's. Shipley will get his plays.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Just watching highlights, I saw two Eagles actually tackling, Blankenship and the number 53.
Haha I’d agree with that. 53 is mulatto Zack Baun. Had a good career at Wisconsin, but has been a bit of a bust as a pro. Now he’s Having a breakout season for Philly .Just shows what a change in scheme can do for some guys.

Rocky B

Master
Plus Adrian Peterson had good hands out of the backfield while Barkley is a receiving liability, his drop rate is among the highest in the league for RB's. Shipley will get his plays.
True...Barkley not catching that late dump pass on third down allowed the Falcons to come back and win.....

Warhawk_46

Master
Haha I’d agree with that. 53 is mulatto Zack Baun. Had a good career at Wisconsin, but has been a bit of a bust as a pro. Now he’s Having a breakout season for Philly .Just shows what a change in scheme can do for some guys.
Bain is a good player, solid not great. But by all accounts a stand up guy. The white genes are very strong in him.