2024 NFL Week 2

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good point. Where to go when so few options? Minnesota?
Exactly, there is no oasis for Honkeys. I would have preferred him to stay a NYJ. Would have loved to see him with Rodgers instead of washed up Cobb and never good Lazard.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly, there is no oasis for Honkeys. I would have preferred him to stay a NYJ. Would have loved to see him with Rodgers instead of washed up Cobb and never good Lazard.
The last semi-oasis was New England, who drafted Berrios in 2018, but it was just as The Genius, whether voluntarily or under pressure, abandoned the formula on offense that helped to bring the Patriots so much success.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The last semi-oasis was New England, who drafted Berrios in 2018, but it was just as The Genius, whether voluntarily or under pressure, abandoned the formula on offense that helped to bring the Patriots so much success.
Was a great time. Never thought I’d miss those Packers teams around the same time, so much either.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Tua concussed on a play that he should have slid. He may struggle to remember that he just signed a 4 year contract with $167 million guaranteed.
He looked like a proverbial boar that is snared into a net by weekend warrior hunters. Hamlin did not have to do anything as Tua was in a heap at his feet looking like violent ko victim in a typical UFC card.

He could be one concussion away from permanent injury as he literally has no chin anymore...

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Stuck here in Carolina with the Chargers/Panthers game. McConkey an early reception and Herbert throws a TD pass. Chargers up early 6-0.
PK Dicker missed his first PAT.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The great veteran Zach Ertz saves Daniels from an into. Wrestles a poor pass from the DB and comes up with the catch.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hunter Henry with 6 catches for 63 yards. Pats looking to upset the Pete-less Plantation from Seattle. Battle of 2 "ultra black" teams but at least NE has Henry.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Aidan Hutchinson is terrorizing the Bucs. Call Homeland Security! 3 tackles all for losses and 3 (!!!) sacks and 3 QB hits all in the 1st quarter. Stockholm Syndrome victim Tom Kennedy has a 31 yard kick return.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Saints are taking it to the Cowboys, leading 21-6 with nine minutes left in the first half. This after scoring 47 points last week against the hapless Panthers. Carr with 2 TD passes and a ton of yards.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Gotta give BBQ Brissett credit. Targeting Hunter Henry heavily. 99 yards, still in the 1st half.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
2 min warning. Richardson with 41 yards passing and Malik Willis with 25. Dat Upside!!!

Warhawk_46

Master
Despite all the favorable rule changes and simplified offensive schemes, quarterback play has never looked worse. Just a horrible product put on the field by the majority of black quarterbacks (and some white ones).

Mason is a stud and CMC will find himself in an unfortunate timeshare when we returns from injury, mark my words. Maybe they can win a Super Bowl (I doubt it because that defense is not elite) but his HOF candidacy takes a huge hit.

Anthony Richardson, despite the media's best efforts to hype him, is still looking like the same guy as when the Colts drafted him. If you recall, he left Florida as the worst statistical passer to be taken in the top ten in decades (possibly ever). He is, quite frankly, a similar project to Tebow but appears to be significantly worse in every aspect.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Mason is a stud and CMC will find himself in an unfortunate timeshare when we returns from injury, mark my words. Maybe they can win a Super Bowl (I doubt it because that defense is not elite) but his HOF candidacy takes a huge hit.
yup, even today at a halftime he has 6.0 ypc and 72 yards.

Nick Bosa has a sack so far.

George Kittle has 56 yards and a sole 9ers TD.

Last edited: