2024 NFL Week 1

Warhawk_46

Master
Wonder how many rushes Zimir White will get for the Raiders before they turn to Laube? Right now he is 4 for 1 yard. The best play, right??

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder how many rushes Zimir White will get for the Raiders before they turn to Laube? Right now he is 4 for 1 yard. The best play, right??
Ain't gonna happen anywhere near that quickly, come on now

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Would so much like to see him stay healthy and kick ass like he used to and the way his "little" brother does.
Me too. They've only credited him with 1 sack so far. I thought he tripped up Minshew escaping the pocket earlier. IDK. Morgan Fox has a .5 sack.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Good to see as the Bills got off to a sputtering start.

Chris Boswell singlehandedly keeping the punchless Crawfords in the game -- FGs of 57, 51, 44 and 56. T. J. Watt also having his usual very strong game even while two strip sacks have been negated by penalties. Tons of Pitt fans in the stands in Atlanta, they really travel.
Not necessarily traveling fans. When I lived in SoCal we would go to games every year at Jack Murphy Stadium (old Qualcomm) in San Diego and Chiefs fans would dominate. Most were from L.A.-San Diego, very few from Kansas or Missouri. I'll bet the numbers of Steeler fans in most metro areas (like Chiefs, Cowboys, whatever) are significant enough. Especially when the local team is somewhat uninspiring.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Bad interception by Cousins, probably seals the win for the Crawfords who didn't even have a TD, just a bunch of long FGs by Boswell
Boswell gets the game ball in this one for sure. Nice punt too.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Not necessarily traveling fans. When I lived in SoCal we would go to games every year at Jack Murphy Stadium (old Qualcomm) in San Diego and Chiefs fans would dominate. Most were from L.A.-San Diego, very few from Kansas or Missouri. I'll bet the numbers of Steeler fans in most metro areas (like Chiefs, Cowboys, whatever) are significant enough. Especially when the local team is somewhat uninspiring.
No question that a lot don't travel, but some do. It's a mixture of both, but that's true of all NFL teams and their DWFs to varying degrees. I don't think a lot of Steelers DWFs would travel to "beautiful" Atlanta but some DWFs live their lives this way. And I would imagine tickets to Falcons home games are easier to obtain than most.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yep! One of the first Panther games I ever went to, they were playing Dallas. Half the stadium were Cowboy fans, including me. Growing up here in NC there was no NFL team, so you had to pick. They showed the Redskins every Sunday here on local Tv in the 70's-80's. My brother picked them, so I went in a different direction and chose the Cowboys. Still to this day there are thousands of Dallas/Washington fans in NC/SC.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jayden Daniels predictably mimicking Caleb Williams and just about all other black QBs today. Just 46 passing yards at halftime but 58 rushing. Not even decent for fantasy owners lol. 200 yards passing during the course of a game still remains a difficult marker for black QBs to reach after all these years of force-feeding them into the league.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Baker Mayfield looking good. Has 12 straight completions.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
DuhShaun is 7/15 for 36 yards. Generational talent for sure.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Watson with 36 passing yards at halftime, lots of boos from the DWFs who expect much more from their all black team.