2024 NFL Week 1

jacque

Guru
Zamir white is atrocious for the raiders. Just fumbled. If Laube was active he’d actually have a chance at some snaps

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Zamir white is atrocious for the raiders. Just fumbled. If Laube was active he’d actually have a chance at some snaps
I agree that White is not starter material even for the Caste NFL. But it's going to be a while before Laube is anything more than a situational third down back.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
DuhShaun is 7/15 for 36 yards. Generational talent for sure.

The Browns traded their 2022, 2023 and 2024 1st round draft picks, a 2023 third round pick and 4th round picks in 2022 and 2024. Awful trade for the Browns. I really hope they stink this season. Their GM is a black supremacist.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan favorite Jayden Daniels with a 6/11 for 51 yards passing stat line, but has done headless chicken runs for 67 yards!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cleveland's longest play in the first half was 8 yards, well beyond pathetic

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan favorite Jayden Daniels with a 6/11 for 51 yards passing stat line, but has done headless chicken runs for 67 yards!

It will never cease to amaze me how these "experts" project all these run first QBs into the NFL as generational and the "evolution" of the position. These QBs also think they can come in and run like they did in college. NFL defenses aren't what they used to be but they still account for running QBs more than college defenses do despite the NFLs rule changes to engineer the quota takeover.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sam Darnold is 10 for 10 for 136 yards and a TD. One of the players I'll be rooting for big time this season.
Same here. I think his time with the 49ers helped him. We can only hope Zach Wilson gets the same second act as a starter in the NFL. The Jets really damaged both these guys. Hard to believe Darnold is only 27, still a young QB. O'Connell seems to be a fairly level headed coach and has ties to the relatively White friendly McVay coaching tree.

Logos5

Guru
I am low-key suprised by how both the Broncos and Seahawks have held each other

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Denver RB Jaleel McLaucghlin had 6 receptions for -2 yards and 1 fumble. Quite the state line.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I know… I mean White is just so dynamic and the white man can’t compete with the 1 yard an attempt stat line…
I get it for sure, I would just advise that you write things in a way that interested lurkers can understand where you're coming from. ;)

Also, stats can be meaningless at times. If by some miracle Laube had started but gained 5 yards on 5 attempts, would you advocate that he be benched? I always take the first game or two or three with several grains of salt.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Riley Moss with 8 tackles, one for a loss, and Seattle’s top WR has 32 yards late in the third.

jacque

Guru
Riley Moss with 8 tackles, one for a loss, and Seattle’s top WR has 32 yards late in the third.
Look up “Riley moss” on Twitter and you’ll see 500 guys called for his head and an end to the “Riley moss experiment”

TwentyTwo

Master
Rookie WR Ladd McConkey makes Couple defenders miss for NICE TD!

Chargers / Raiders Fighting ...what did i miss?

Kaptain

Master
And McConkey with a TD! So good to see Bowers and McConkey being used so much in their first game. No usual racial apprenticeship.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Look up “Riley moss” on Twitter and you’ll see 500 guys called for his head and an end to the “Riley moss experiment”
On par for DWFs and of course most of the bruvas are probably hating too. Was he to blame for that blown coverage TD?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
On par for DWFs and of course most of the bruvas are probably hating too. Was he to blame for that blown coverage TD?
It's a mass sickness and it's mind-boggling that CF is the only antidote.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's a mass sickness and it's mind-boggling that CF is the only antidote.

Mass formation psychosis is my favorite term to describe the caste system. We are fighting back against probably 70 years worth of anti-White discrimination in sports. At least White people are finding their footing and beginning to push back some in larger society. They have to realize that sports are the furthest thing from a meritocracy though.