2024 NFL Week 1

Tannehill17

Mentor
Watching the Miami game. I’m calling it right now. Flop Robinson for Miami is going to be a huge bust! He’s going to be one of those guys we talk about years from now in the busts thread, while looking on all of the productive white players they could’ve had instead of drafting him.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LB Nate Landman helps stop the Steelers on 4th down.

Allen with a great rushing TD to the Bills up by 11

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bonehead play by Levis. Williams has been awful this game as a "generational" talent.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Allen with a great rushing TD to the Bills up by 11
Not anymore. Cardinals just scored again. 31-28. Bills defense not too good today. They better wake up!

Saints unbelievable!!!! Running the ball now exclusively, but letting Jamall Williams get all the carries while Hill is on the sidelines.
Williams 9 carries 22 yards. 2.2 ypa
Hill 5 carries 35 yards, 7 ypa. Hill btw got those yards when everyone knows he's getting the ball... and just as I write this Williams gets a 15 yard TD run in garbage time. UUGGGHH!
Well maybe Hill will get some more touches now.., but I doubt it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not anymore. Cardinals just scored again. 31-28. Bills defense not too good today. They better wake up!

Saints unbelievable!!!! Running the ball now exclusively, but letting Jamall Williams get all the carries while Hill is on the sidelines.
Hill 5 carries 35 yards, 7 ypa. Hill btw got those yards when everyone knows he's getting the ball... and just as I write this Williams gets a 15 yard TD run in garbage time. UUGGGHH!

It was actually a dumpy black RB that returned the kick off. Piss poor play by the Bills coal special teams unit. Another symptom of bad drafting by Beane.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bad interception by Cousins, probably seals the win for the Crawfords who didn't even have a TD, just a bunch of long FGs by Boswell

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Alec PIerce with 3 rec. for 125 yards and one touchdown. Get this man the ball more.
A much needed big game for Alec! The rookie Mitchell, who was supposed to effortlessly replace Pierce, has 1 catch for 2 yards

Warhawk_46

Master
So I have been at the gun range all morning and come back to check the scoreboards. Alex Pierce is dominating!! So nice to see him get a chance…. And then prove his prowess when given the opportunity!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, the Patriots are about to defeat Cincinnati, huge loss for the Bengals

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wow, just nine Whites on the roster, they used to have that many starting and occasionally more during the Rodgers-Jordy Nelson era.

Really hoping for Van Ness to shine big time, but as you wrote he's still in his racial apprenticeship stage.
Quite pathetic! I was at a bar back in the homeland, in a sea of Green n Gold DWFs clapping like seals for an ultra caste squad.

I cheered aloud when Blankenship made that great read on that interception! Stud!

Brazils field was quite ****, and JLove damn near blew his knee out. So darn sad about that ! Malik really flashed in his 2 snaps though! Lol.

Hurts had 2 fumbles and 2INTs and I was still glad Philly won.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nice to see a big game from AVG! About time the racial apprenticeship is lifted! Now he’s an instant star. Very happy for Darnold as well.

Pierce showing his big play ability is also great to see! Can’t deny his talent.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Kyler the Midget with an explosive 5.5 yards per completion.

Trey McBride’s 2 mommy’s are probably very happy with his 5 for 30 stat line.

Warhawk_46

Master

Hill is their most talented running back. Better even than Kamara who is not what he used to be.