2024 NFL Week 1

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Luepke inheriting the Kuhn role, has two catches now woohoo!! Mike McCarthy loves his fullbacks!

Snow Plow

Mentor
Great TD run by Bo Nix. He may have the worst weapons in the league, but came back with a nice drive after an INT.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
@Don Wassall @Leonardfan whatever you want to call it, it’s a problem. Also, yessir! we’re the good guys here and I’m not just blowing smoke up on anyones keester. It gets old being the only ones to push back, but someone’s gotta do it!

backrow

Hall of Famer
man, those D.backs better start taking some tackling lessons... this lad ain't easy to stop! what a great moves by McConkey!

Look up “Riley moss” on Twitter and you’ll see 500 guys called for his head and an end to the “Riley moss experiment”
Honestly the reaction on Twatter was pretty mixed. A few DWFs putting him under the microscope but also a fair amount of defense.

Seattle was definitely going after him, and Tyler Lockett is a tough matchup. But Denver only allowed Geno 162 passing yards, Lockett had 68 yards. Roughly his career average. Overall it was a decent first start. Denver's defense was on the field a lot. Anyone acting like he got "cooked" is retarded.

Snow Plow

Mentor
No chatter for tonight’s game…

Stafford throws a pick to end the half. He has been featuring Kupp, Parkinson, and Nacua.

Solid defensive game with Anzalone, Campbell, Reeder, and Rosebloom all making plays.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Definitely enjoying all the overachievers in both Defenses!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's sad how Cooper Kupp is now just mainly the target for short passes to move the chains. It will extend his career however I think he
should still get some medium and deep passes more. At least he is up to 8 rec. for 64 yards. He had 1 catch for 21 yards to help.

Warhawk_46

Master
No chatter for tonight’s game…

Stafford throws a pick to end the half. He has been featuring Kupp, Parkinson, and Nacua.

Solid defensive game with Anzalone, Campbell, Reeder, and Rosebloom all making plays.
Agreed, sold game so far. The Rams are a team to watch. Nice to see a few defenders making plays. Braden Fiske, replacing Aaron Donald, has had a nice first game with four tackles.

Edit: I see Cooper Kupp with over 100 yards!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just enjoying an NFL game for once. So many White athletes in all aspects of the game. Happy Kupp is back as the WR1, at least in this one.

Logos5

Guru
Cooper Kupp has been overperforming as a WR, wonder why the NFL doesnt recruit more white wr's

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Look up “Riley moss” on Twitter and you’ll see 500 guys called for his head and an end to the “Riley moss experiment”

Do you have an account on Twitter? I'd like to follow you if you do. Try to get our numbers up on social media.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Honestly the reaction on Twatter was pretty mixed. A few DWFs putting him under the microscope but also a fair amount of defense.

Seattle was definitely going after him, and Tyler Lockett is a tough matchup. But Denver only allowed Geno 162 passing yards, Lockett had 68 yards. Roughly his career average. Overall it was a decent first start. Denver's defense was on the field a lot. Anyone acting like he got "cooked" is retarded.

If you are on twitter i'd like to follow you. Let me know your username.

Warhawk_46

Master
Lot of white stars today and also white supporting guys who showed they deserve larger roles!