2024 NFL Week 1

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Shipley's been in for a handful of snaps, no touches that I've seen. Not unexpected given it's Barkley's first game with his new team, and he's already scored twice.

Warhawk_46

Master
Ok thanks - was at the local high school for the first half so just started actually watching it with 2 mins left in 2nd quarter.

A battle of 2 of the most overpaid and overrated QBs in the league. The corronation of JL after HALF a good season and ONE playoff win has been nothing short of astonishing for a player who was viewed as a likely bust just 10 months ago. Jalen Hurts in a similar boat but he at least had a SB run. The regression to the mean appears to be in full swing for both of these guys.

Warhawk_46

Master
A battle of 2 of the most overpaid and overrated QBs in the league. The corronation of JL after HALF a good season and ONE playoff win has been nothing short of astonishing for a player who was viewed as a likely bust just 10 months ago. Jalen Hurts in a similar boat but he at least had a SB run. The regression to the mean appears to be in full swing for both of these guys.
Both highly overrated. Especially Love.

Contrast the adoration he is getting with the questions so many pundits have for Purdy.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Both with a qb rating under 80 as of now. That is Josh Dobbs territory, but hey, dat upside.

Rocky B

Master
Tyreek got stopped by the cops on the way to the stadium and must’ve mouthed off. He got cuffed and now is released. Drew Rosenhaus is covering for him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ethan Bonner is inactive for Miami, a healthy scratch as I'm unaware of him being injured.

Russell Wilson inactive, Fields to start.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Cashman, Van Ginkel and Phillips active for the Vikings defense. Lots of tackles and AVG with a sack.

TwentyTwo

Master
Taysom Hill 3 carries 23 yards from Tailback position

Announcer " age 34 more like 24 Hill just has not aged"

Hill back corner of the end zone INCOMPLETE nice PBU by DB ; Hill landed hard

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sam Darnold is 10 for 10 for 136 yards and a TD. One of the players I'll be rooting for big time this season.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sam Darnold is 10 for 10 for 136 yards and a TD. One of the players I'll be rooting for big time this season.
Watched the first half and he looks relaxed and totally in control of the offense. Seems a few years learning as a backup has served him well. Giants on the other hand look like the same old mess.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Titans dominating Caleb Williams and the Bears so far. Will Levis is another QB I'm rooting for big time and I expect a "surprisingly" good year from him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bengals losing to lowly New England 13-0, Cincy is the only team currently playing that hasn't scored.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Josh Allen TD pass to tie up with the Cardinals. 17-17. He has rushing TD as well.
Good to see as the Bills got off to a sputtering start.

Chris Boswell singlehandedly keeping the punchless Crawfords in the game -- FGs of 57, 51, 44 and 56. T. J. Watt also having his usual very strong game even while two strip sacks have been negated by penalties. Tons of Pitt fans in the stands in Atlanta, they really travel.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Anthony Richardson with 93 yards passing, 60 of them on the TD pass to Pierce.