2023 NFL Week 8

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Joshua Dobbs with a terrible interception!!! How is he a starter in the league as some one said earlier maybe Leonardfan?!

It's called Black Privledge. Just because he only won one game all year doesn't mean anything. It's all about that upside.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Everyone has an off game. Sure he'll be back on it next week. Not good though on consecutive drives here.

Luckily they are on a bye next week. Three losses and the media will focus their attention on him and try to subvert/destroy his career. White athletes have to be damned near flawless.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
McCaffrey for his 2nd td of the day. Maybe this game isn't over yet. Nice drive and it was very quick. Let's go Defense!

Warhawk_46

Master
Luckily they are on a bye next week. Three losses and the media will focus their attention on him and try to subvert/destroy his career. White athletes have to be damned near flawless.
Agreed bye week couldn’t come at a better time. San Fran is reeling and just not playing good football the last few weeks. Hoping they can regroup coming out of the bye and go on a winning streak again.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It shows how great Joe Burrow is that as soon as he completely recovered from his calf injury, the Bengals went from having a feeble offense right back to being a dominant one. Add in their overachieving playmakers on defense and I don't mind seeing them beat the 49ers at all today (assuming SF doesn't make an unlikely comeback). Will still root for SF in the NFC but also like Cincy in the AFC too.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think it is safe to say Steve Wilkes as d-coordinator for the 49ers has been a let down. They have seeming gotten worse by the week. Getting dominated at the los again.

Kudos to Burrow for a big time game though.

Warhawk_46

Master
It shows how great Joe Burrow is that as soon as he completely recovered from his calf injury, the Bengals went from a feeble offense right back to being a dominant one. Add in their overachieving playmakers on defense and I don't mind seeing them beat the 49ers at all today (assuming SF doesn't make an unlikely comeback). Will still root for SF in the NFC but also like Cincy in the AFC too.
Agreed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trey Hendricksen with two late sacks to seal the victory

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Purdy just needs to make adjustments, study film and work on getting better. His run so far is still unprecedented and this is just part of his progression playing in the league. I still think Shanahan needs to start opening the playbook and stop running as many predictable plays but all the experience Purdy gets should make him better in the long run.

Warhawk_46

Master
Hendrickson with the game sealing sack.

Once again, the 49ers offensive line struggles to open holes for McCaffrey and protect Purdy.

Great team win for the Bengals. Hubbard, Wilson and Hendrickson are big time players. All making impact plays once again.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Chiefs White defenders have been giving Wilson fits. Karlaftis with 2.5 sacks. Chenal and Tranquill with 1 each!

sprintstar

Mentor
watching that replay several times and I truly think Jefferson intentionally let Heinikes pass slide right through his hands....