2023 NFL Week 8

Snow Plow

Guru
Warm up the Bust thread for Jameson Williams. He catches like my daughter did in second grade.

Rocky B

Master
I’m switching between NFL and watching Luka Doncic
A little hoops, a little tackle football..

I like how Spillane sought out Masterson after the fumble to give him the football........

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
.Robert Spillane on the recovery!
Spillane's pre-draft measurables: 40 time: 4.77, 20 yard shuttle: 4.40, Vertical: 32. BJ: 9'2. BP-10 reps.
Amazing how he was given a chance and a 6'3, 235 lb. white RB with 4.5 speed can't make it in the NFL?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Go Lions. Jared Goff is playing good as well as the rest of the team. The Raiders have become a team to root against with what
they have done to a young talented receiver for no damn reason other than his lack of a tan.

Warhawk_46

Master
Spillane's pre-draft measurables: 40 time: 4.77, 20 yard shuttle: 4.40, Vertical: 32. BJ: 9'2. BP-10 reps.
Amazing how he was given a chance and a 6'3, 235 lb. white RB with 4.5 speed can't make it in the NFL?
Linebacker is still a position whites are allowed… at least for now.

Can’t have Ryan Nall pulling a Peyton Hillis and overpowering and emasculating the fragile blacks.

TwentyTwo

Master
Don't know if anyone else saw this, Rookie TE Michael Mayer gave Hutchison all he wanted on that first series. Once knocking Hutch on his A$$!!
Sorry i missed this! They called Mayer "Baby Gronk" for a reason @ Notre Dame!

Luke Masterson Out w Concussion. Remember him as a Safety at Wake Forest; then hybrid LBer

Alex Anzalone becoming one of the better LBers in the NFL. dwf's want to know why he wasn't like that w the Saints ; but he had the injury bug

Hunter Renfrow nice run on the screen pass! 18 yards

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sorry i missed this! They called Mayer "Baby Gronk" for a reason @ Notre Dame!

Luke Masterson Out w Concussion. Remember him as a Safety at Wake Forest; then hybrid LBer

Alex Anzalone becoming one of the better LBers in the NFL. dwf's want to know why he wasn't like that w the Saints ; but he had the injury bug

Hunter Renfrow nice run on the screen pass! 18 yards
Anzalone the defensive player of the game tonight. 7 tackles (5 solo and 3 for losses) and 2 sacks.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Just caught the highlights. Saw Renfrow was involved and at least thrown to, although they showed one drop he had which may have put him back in the scrap pile...

The Hock

Master
Garapolo still dinged up? Those last three sacks he just folded up it seems. Especially the one by Anzalone.

Renfrow fighting for his NFL life every snap he gets. A lot of the other players seem to be losing interest.

McDaniel maybe headed for another thunder run out the gates.

Warhawk_46

Master
Anzalone the defensive player of the game tonight. 7 tackles (5 solo and 3 for losses) and 2 sacks.
Yeah he is a beast! As someone said, he flashed in Nee Orleans but had trouble staying healthy. He has been great in Detroit!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For anyone that doesn't thing the league is pushing black qb's 24/7 then ask yourself why the Vikings would sign Josh Dobbs? He has won
1 game all year and he looks like crap. Career journeyman for the most part. There are many other white qb's far better but it doesn't fit
the agenda of the regime. Yet we are told the best players play. No it's the magical players get propped up!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Bud his stellar 1-6 record and his stunning hairline !
I’ve heard he’s a literal rocket scientist so it must be his super human intelligence that’s gets him these opportunities. Haha

white is right

Hall of Famer
I’ve heard he’s a literal rocket scientist so it must be his super human intelligence that’s gets him these opportunities. Haha
Dobbs is literally the Danny Devito twin of Fitz Magic on the field.

I truly don't get this one as they want to have a guy to pick up their system lickty split but they don't want a guy who can play worth a lick?

Just roll with the arena league level guys they got now then...

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lol fire McDaniels and promote a black guy. Sounds like Vegas front office knows what it’s doing! Raiders are still paying off Grudens contract, now they can add McDaniels on top of it.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Lol fire McDaniels and promote a black guy. Sounds like Vegas front office knows what it’s doing! Raiders are still paying off Grudens contract, now they can add McDaniels on top of it.
As dysfunctional an organization as there is in the league, rivaled only by the Browns.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad he's gone, don't care who replaces him on an interim basis. Hopefully like The Rodent and other ultra-Caste clowns, McDaniels has been so bad twice as a head coach that he'll never get another job coaching a team.

Maybe he can slink back to New England with his newfound fortune and rejoin the Belichick "coaching tree." That is, if The Genius survives there past this season. Then they can jointly experience the joys of having a demographically correct, garbage offense.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I'm glad he's gone, don't care who replaces him on an interim basis. Hopefully like The Rodent and other ultra-Caste clowns, McDaniels has been so bad twice as a head coach that he'll never get another job coaching a team.

Maybe he can slink back to New England with his newfound fortune and rejoin the Belichick "coaching tree." That is, if The Genius survives there past this season. Then they can jointly experience the joys of having a demographically correct, garbage offense.
No fan of McDaniels either, at least for ten plus years now that is. Just thought I’d criticize the easy to pick on Raiders. Mark Davis is a tard as well. Another inept organization that continually gets it wrong.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah, the Raiders are comically inept. Kind of sad since they had great teams in the '70s with all-time great White players, but that was a long time ago and their woes started when Mark's daddy went full bore Caste tard.

Warhawk_46

Master
Oh yeah, the Raiders are comically inept. Kind of sad since they had great teams in the '70s with all-time great White players, but that was a long time ago and their woes started when Mark's daddy went full bore Caste tard.
He became obsessed with useless straight line speed and the running joke was the fastest guy at the combine was going to be a Raider… even if he couldn’t change directions worth a damn or catch anything with his hands of stone…

NikoDuke

Mentor
Has there been anyone of note from the Genius coaching tree who has found sustained success?

O'Brien?