2023 NFL Week 8

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Thought I would get this one started this week. For a Thursday game, tonight's should be good to watch, no black quarterbacks in sight. Tampa Bay Buccaneers with Baker Mayfield at the Buffalo Bills with Josh Allen.

The Bills are 9 point favorites per the books and I expect them to win and cover that, to tell the truth. All that I'm looking for in tonights game is for both QB's to have fabulous games. Nice to see Mayfield having a bit of a resurgent season in Tampa especially considering that the sports cucks thought that he was dead and buried.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
According to Thursday Night Football, TB is starting two tight ends Otton and Kieft. Then Gaines is listed as the starting NT, which I think is only due to injury. On the line however they only start 3 Whites, again due to injury. Overall 7 of our guys which isn’t terrible.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Josh is looking good.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Allen to Kincaid, first TD of Kincaid's career, the first of many to come!

Snow Plow

Guru
He’s doing a lot tonight with the other 2 TEs out. He was a foot away from scoring earlier on a shovel pass and had another TD target right after that play.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Allen was intercepted off of a deflection in the backfield earlier. The lineman who ended up catching it was William Gholston. That name reminded me of all time bust Vernon Gholston. Turns out they are cousins.

Vernon was the number 6 overall pick for the NY Jets in 2008. In 3 years with them he registered zero sacks or forced fumbles. A failed tryout with the Bears and Rams then out of the league. Does his name get brought up every time all time busts are mentioned? If so, not nearly as much as Mike Mamula. The #7 overall pick in 1995 who finished his career with 31.5 sacks and 8 forced fumbles in 5 seasons. Only in anti-White modern Amerika can this nonsense be repeated over and over year after year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gholston is a top 3 bust of all time if you ask me.

Nice to see Allen developing a rapport with Kincaid. Mayfield looks solid, the Bills interior DL remains a concern in terms of stopping the run.

Mayfield really excelled at playing in an uptempo offense that allowed him to move around and make throws. I wish the Bucs would let him play a little more like Josh Allen in terms of throwing on the run.

Snow Plow

Guru
Kincaid played one year of high school ball, no recruiting stars that I could see, initially enrolled at San Diego and then headed to Utah. Many think he is the best rookie tight end, which is saying a lot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He’s doing a lot tonight with the other 2 TEs out. He was a foot away from scoring earlier on a shovel pass and had another TD target right after that play.
Yep, and he just made an excellent catch. He moves like a pure receiver.

wile

Master
I caught a few minutes of the game and on the TD Kincaid looks fast I thought he was a WO.

Warhawk_46

Master
Kincaid is going to be a star. He and LaPorta will carry on the white TE legacy of dominance from Kelce, Gronk and Kittle for years to come.

Glad to see Allen with a good game. He is still my pick for best quarterback in the league. He can do it all and do it all extremely well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Didn’t end up watching the full game but had a gut feeling it would end up like it did with the Bucs making a comeback but falling short. Silver lining is Mayfield played well and put up a perfect ball for a Hail Mary attempt only to have the upsider WRs (with the help of PI by the Bills DBs) miss making a play on the ball.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Didn’t end up watching the full game but had a gut feeling it would end up like it did with the Bucs making a comeback but falling short. Silver lining is Mayfield played well and put up a perfect ball for a Hail Mary attempt only to have the upsider WRs (with the help of PI by the Bills DBs) miss making a play on the ball.
Yeah, here he is running around in the pocket for 5 seconds and throws a perfect ball. Godwin wasn't even looking for the ball. Should have been a touchdown:

Kaptain

Master
What is painfully obvious when watching the Bills is how forcing the ball to Diggs is hurting the offense. Kincaid becoming a star may help the Bills finally become a truly elite team and real Superbowl contenders. I would even venture to guess that the Bills offense would improve if Diggs were out of the line-up. The guy is a cancer. I watched him in Minnesota when Thielen was on his almost historic run (2018?). After Theilen scored a game-winning TD, Diggs was on the sidelines throwing a temper tantrum because he wasn't getting the ball. I don't think Jefferson is a Diva like Diggs but Cousins and the Vikings offense looked its best this last week without him on the field.

jphoss

Mentor
What is painfully obvious when watching the Bills is how forcing the ball to Diggs is hurting the offense. Kincaid becoming a star may help the Bills finally become a truly elite team and real Superbowl contenders. I would even venture to guess that the Bills offense would improve if Diggs were out of the line-up. The guy is a cancer. I watched him in Minnesota when Thielen was on his almost historic run (2018?). After Theilen scored a game-winning TD, Diggs was on the sidelines throwing a temper tantrum because he wasn't getting the ball. I don't think Jefferson is a Diva like Diggs but Cousins and the Vikings offense looked its best this last week without him on the field.
If the Bills swapped diggs for renfrow their offense would certainly improve. You’d think more teams would copy the patriots model with a bunch of smart quick receivers and awesome te but we all know why they don’t

Snow Plow

Guru
Excellent points. Kincaid is 100% a star.

I believe the Bills are aware that Diggs is a problem, but he has significant cap hits that no team wants. They are stuck until 2025 at best.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Diontae Johnson with 2 drops on the first 3 plays of the game