2023 NFL Week 8

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing the "Battle of New York" went to OT lol. Two unlikable, lousy orthodox Caste organizations going at it. . .

I agree. I am glad Zach Wilson led that crazy drive down to tie it. Part of the reason he was able to was that the Giants 2022 1st rounder Thibodeaux was offsides. Just now another black Giants player commits PI to set the Jets up deep in Giants territory for the field goal.

woody39

Mentor
Taysom Hill had 9 rushes for 63 yards and 2 touchdowns today. Kamara gets 17 rushes for 59 yards. In a fair world Taysom Hill
should get the majority of the carries but we know that will never happen. It's amazing how explosive Taysom Hill still is in his 30's.
He can go on for years as not much age in the tyres so to speak!

woody39

Mentor
I agree. I am glad Zach Wilson led that crazy drive down to tie it. Part of the reason he was able to was that the Giants 2022 1st rounder Thibodeaux was offsides. Just now another black Giants player commits PI to set the Jets up deep in Giants territory for the field goal.
I saw that what awful defense made no attempt to play the ball how are these scrubs in the NFL!!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing the "Battle of New York" went to OT lol. Two unlikable, lousy orthodox Caste organizations going at it. . .
I only realized now that the Giants had signed Gunner O to return punts. He was busy getting 6 chances.

woody39

Mentor
Can't stand Russel Wilson so overrated let's hope the Chiefs defense has a field day and Mahommes and Co run it up on offense....eurgh as I type this Broncos run it in....:mad:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Taysom Hill had 9 rushes for 63 yards and 2 touchdowns today. Kamara gets 17 rushes for 59 yards. In a fair world Taysom Hill
should get the majority of the carries but we know that will never happen. It's amazing how explosive Taysom Hill still is in his 30's.
He also had a 44 yard pass completed.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kyler Murray is practicing, he'll be starting soon enough. Clayton Tune never got a whiff. . .

I saw that this week. The Cardinals sunk alot of money into him and are in line to draft another QB next year that is the exact same player. Hilarity will ensue if that happens.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
McCaffrey does it again, ties the record of 17 straight games with a TD!

woody39

Mentor
Yes Mccaffrey touchdown!! Best player in football! 17th consecutive game with a TD! Ties the record and he'll break it next week!

woody39

Mentor
They just said on the TV coverage that McCaffrey had more touchdowns coming into the game than the Bengals have had all season!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Joe Burrow finally looks 100 percent, the SF-Cincy game hopefully will be an enjoyable one to watch.

Josey Jewell with a forced fumble. Denver's white friendly (in modern NFL standards) defense is starting to shape up after the embarrassing loss to Miami.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I don't think I've ever been so disinterested in the NFL as I am this year but here we are. My team, the Dolphins are 6-2 but I find myself not giving a sh*t. The sumo push (maybe even more than the black quarterback push) has dimished any interest I may have had in the sport. I really hate Miami's offensive line (starters as well as backups) They need to hit it with a nuclear warhead.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cousins reportedly with an Achilles injury, could be the end of his career best season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
McCaffrey does it again, ties the record of 17 straight games with a TD!
Cmac is the story of the season. I want him to break every record he can as who knows when we will see another team make a white
running back the number 1 running back. My biggest goal for McCaffrey is to lead the NFL in Rushing and a cap it off winning the
MVP of the Super Bowl. Lofty Goals but why not?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Casey Toohill has quietly had an effect year rushing the passer. Had his 4th sack of the year earlier for the Skins.

woody39

Mentor
I don't think I've ever been so disinterested in the NFL as I am this year but here we are. My team, the Dolphins are 6-2 but I find myself not giving a sh*t. The sumo push (maybe even more than the black quarterback push) has dimished any interest I may have had in the sport. I really hate Miami's offensive line (starters as well as backups) They need to hit it with a nuclear warhead.
I still really enjoy the NFL but I must admit it does help when your team is White friendly and winning. I now have my team the Patriots who suck both in ability and caste perspective after years of being the opposite.

The Dolphins offense is hard to keep up with, don't like Tyreek Hill but he is a big mis match causes issues.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Why won't the Broncos give Riley Moss a chance? Their team is garbage. Put the kid in there. If not why draft him? To just be a special
teams demon? It's insane to have a guy of his ability sit there and get splinters in his ass on the bench.