2023 NFL Week 16

Warhawk_46

Master
Merry Christmas men, I trust you have had good day with family and friends. Praise Jesus He was born as a man, died in sacrifice and rose again!

I did not catch games yesterday as our family was celebrating the birth of our Savior, but it sounds like some of our white players had good games. Denver’s defense is something to appreciate with Jewell, Singleton, Moss, Allen - just nice to see. Their offense leaves much to be desired and there is a homegrown running back that would be dynamic for them toiling away in the XFL (Borghi).

I did see Thielen had a good game with 90+ yards receiving and has another 1,000 yard season in the bag unless he gets hurt the start of next week’s game. Great to see as he has been able to accomplish this despite being pretty much the only offensive weapon on a Panthers squad with serious lack of talent.

Looking forward to to tonight’s game.

wile

Master
Just when I might enjoy watching a game the refs kick me back into reality with the garbage of a call on defense holding call

Rocky B

Master
I want the Eagles to look like crap but Covey just had a nice punt return.
50 yards or so.....Go NYG

TwentyTwo

Master
I want the Eagles to look like crap but Covey just had a nice punt return.
50 yards or so.....Go NYG
Yes indeed Electric 54 yard Punt Return by Britian Covey! Video game cutting ability!

Eagles LB Ben VanSumeren getting his 1st Career Start.

The Hock

Master
Yes indeed Electric 54 yard Punt Return by Britian Covey! Video game cutting ability!

Seems decades ago I watched him some in college and his movement really caught the eye. He's been touch and go making a roster but he seems to be more solid now.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Suddenly Kelce may actually miss the 1000 yard season if he doesn't come out of a slump.
Hockenson got injured yesterday, how it's not serious.

The Hock

Master
Why did I think Mullens was a rookie? Turns out he's been around a while. Frustrating guy. Lays in some beauties, then throws one up for grabs. He should have outgrown that by now. Hard to trust him full time but hard to let him go.

I suppose that's what makes him a back-up.

Warhawk_46

Master
I could be wrong, but I think we may be looking a Kelce aging before our eyes.

On the other hand, Mahomes has been average to below average for several games now it seems.

Snow Plow

Mentor

Recruited by Michigan as a FB, switched to RB, switched to LB, committed the “ultimate betrayal” by transferring to Michigan State, made it to the league, started today, and now has 6 tackles.

TwentyTwo

Master
George Kittle 58 yard catch earlier! Then nice sliding 13 yard catch!

Safety on Lamar was funny with the Ref falling backwards. Two powerhouse clubs!

CMC 4 carries 28 yards ...1st Qtr. 7.0 avg!

Warhawk_46

Master
Great game so far!

Baltimore has no answer for George Kittle who is already close to 100 yards!

Warhawk_46

Master
Purdy throws a second interception off a tipped pass.

49ers need to calm down and play their game.