2023 NFL Week 16

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Saints vs Rams tonight.

Another week of the NFL scattering games over 4 days.

Snow Plow

Guru
Saints vs Rams tonight.

Another week of the NFL scattering games over 4 days.
Let’s hope Carr plays well. He is on the annual list of players to be replaced. He should demand that Taysom Hill be out there with him either as an RB or TE.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Go Rams!

Rozeboom has 65 tackles on the year.

Hoecht also has 65 and 4.5 sacks

Noticed Skowronek has 14 tackles on the year. WSTD!

Rocky B

Master
It’s about Kupp trying to get to 1000 yards.
He needs three good games.

THill getting yardage is always fun to watch.

Werner with a tfl on Kupp

Snow Plow

Guru
Sound familiar? He lacks twitch and has a fighting chance to make a roster to be a possession receiver.

Nacua is an athletic wideout lacking the twitch or speed to attack NFL man coverage at a successful rate. However, the ball skills and competitive nature he brings to the field give him a fighting chance to make a roster. He might need to be used as a possession receiver operating from the slot, where his ball-winning and size can work in his favor. He’s sneaky talented with the ball in his hands, so jet-sweep work in the pros could be an option. He has a shot to be picked on Day 3. There are make-it elements in the way he plays the game.

Warhawk_46

Master
Let’s hope Carr plays well. He is on the annual list of players to be replaced. He should demand that Taysom Hill be out there with him either as an RB or TE.
I like Carr, don’t get me wrong, but Taysom Hill gives the Saints the best ability to win. He can pass the ball well and is the ultimate weapon with the ball in his hands. The ONLY reason he is not putting up the same type of numbers as Lamar Jackson is because he is white.

The narrative would show serious cracks if Taysom Hill was clowning black defenders week after week.

Warhawk_46

Master
It’s about Kupp trying to get to 1000 yards.
He needs three good games.

THill getting yardage is always fun to watch.

Werner with a tfl on Kupp
I’m really hoping Kupp can squeak out a 1000 yard season. He just needs a couple big games and one pretty good one and he will hit it.

Warhawk_46

Master
So Saints go for it on 4th and 5 at midfield and Carr gets sacked. New Orleans dumbass coach - again you have the ULTIMATE weapon in Taysom Hill. I guarantee he would have been able to run the option to get that 5 yards.

Warhawk_46

Master
Ah Kupp just dropped a potential touchdown (would have been a heckuva catch). Good to see him being targeted early and often though.

Warhawk_46

Master
I notice McVay does not have Kupp run very man routes deeper than 10 yards. I know Kupp is very good after the catch, but goodness give him some room to operate and pick up chunk plays in the air.

Snow Plow

Guru
Ah Kupp just dropped a potential touchdown (would have been a heckuva catch). Good to see him being targeted early and often though.
He made a great 3rd down catch there. He needs more targets, but they also need to save him for the playoffs.

Warhawk_46

Master
I know I am beating a dead horse… but why on earth do the Saints refuse to play Hill??

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
A lot of attention to the mother of the kinky haired mulatto Kyren Williams (who’s a fine player having a good year) on the last drive. Predictably the White woman does not have a husband sitting by her side.

Matthew Stafford has been the best QB in the league in the last month or so. 14 TDs to 1 interception in last 5 games (counting tonight).

Warhawk_46

Master
A lot of attention to the mother of the kinky haired mulatto Kyren Williams (who’s a fine player having a good year) on the last drive. Predictably the White woman does not have a husband sitting by her side.

Matthew Stafford has been the best QB in the league in the last month or so. 14 TDs to 1 interception in last 5 games (counting tonight).
Stafford is elite, a Hall of Famer when he hangs up his cleats!

I will admit, I am disappointed in Brian Bresee’s lack of production his rookie year. He is another of our guys who came out too early (Borghi, Nall) that would have been better served playing their senior year and dominating. That breeds a ton of confidence.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to Mason Rudolph getting another opportunity today. Would like to see the Steelers get a win against the impressive Bengals and Jake Browning and have Pickett return to get two more wins to close out the season.

Bills - Chargers should be a blowout.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Big play from Rudolph to Pickens for the 86 yard TD. The game's just starting but neither Pickett nor Trubisky produced anything like that all season. . . would love to see Rudolph put together a big game.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just tuned in to the game to watch the hated Mason Rudolph lead the Steelers down the field to score their second TD. Looked very sharp.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
TJ Watt with a strip sack on 3rd down to stop the Bengals latest drive. What, that's 17 on the year now, right? Not bad considering his glaring lack of melanin.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone know a good malware free stream to watch Buff-LAC? I'm not about to pay NBC any money to watch it on Peacock.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Big play from Rudolph to Pickens for the 86 yard TD. The game's just starting but neither Pickett nor Trubisky produced anything like that all season. . . would love to see Rudolph put together a big game.

Pickett has made throws like that 1st TD. If I recall he made a similar throw last Christmas Eve. Happy for Rudolph as he played a great game but still think that Pickett would have the Steelers at a better record if he had not been injured.