2023 NFL Week 16

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Random White QB Mullins with over 400 passing yards, but victimized again by too many picks.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Lions win the division for first time in 30 years. Currently starting 9 lunch pailers and this should lock up Coach of the Year for Dan Campbell.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hunter Luepke finally getting the crumbs from the table John Kuhn role, wow! Not

TwentyTwo

Master
Hunter Luepke 1st Down run on short yardage situation. Then the catch.

Announcers "who thought we'd see the Hunter Luepke show early"?

Rocky B

Master
Well there is that .....Prescott hand off to Luepke at the 1 yard line ....ouuuch!
I can hear all of the drunk, white, fat bastard$ out there whining about why give Mr Lunchpail the ball. Hunter fumbled, for those not watching.
Yes, ouch.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tua throws a pass to "Chosen" who makes the catch but of course is injured. The announcers of course play along beautifully, after all we're well into Amerika 2.0 now.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Well there is that .....Prescott hand off to Luepke at the 1 yard line ....ouuuch!

they actually would have let him score? I guess that's Luepke done for the season if not ever. At the very least not getting the ball again. Damn!

EDIT: the fumble was accredited to Prescott from what I see on boxscore?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Andrew Van Ginkel having a big first half, so under-rated, the announcers in the Mia-Dallas are doing a nice Caste job of ignoring him

backrow

Hall of Famer
Zach Sieler also has a sack, his 8.5 of the season and placing him in a second place ex-aequo amongst DTs!

ugh Mostert scored, regaining his total TD lead over CMC. hopefully not for long!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Van Ginkel pretty damn good considering Wisconsin picked him off a juco college in Iowa! Imagine if he was born the right color in one of Americas many inner city ghettos! Would have had 50+ offers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Greg Olsen is a super-cuck. Well spoken Caste Clown. . . too bad because he's obviously smart enough to know how it is but will never ever say anything remotely "controversial"

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Greg Olsen is a super-cuck. Well spoken Caste Clown. . . too bad because he's obviously smart enough to know how it is but will never ever say anything remotely "controversial"
Greg with the third leg from the U, outta suburban NJ. Great athlete but as you say. Can’t expect nada from these caste clowns.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We live in the "Wizard of Oz" Society. Those who tell the truth will be hated. Not just about sports but all of the pyramids
of lies that hold together the Matrix. I would rather live humble and speak the truth. Most athletes and former athletes
like all stars, politicians, etc. etc. are addicted the love of money and power. Greg O. is just another of an infinite amount
of gate keepers. Tell a lie enough and people believe it to be the truth!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We live in the "Wizard of Oz" Society. Those who tell the truth will be hated. Not just about sports but all of the pyramids
of lies that hold together the Matrix. I would rather live humble and speak the truth. Most athletes and former athletes
like all stars, politicians, etc. etc. are addicted the love of money and power. Greg O. is just another of an infinite amount
of gate keepers. Tell a lie enough and people believe it to be the truth!
And this has what to do with Week 16 of the NFL?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You can delete it. Fame makes alot of people just go along to get along. You said he was a cuck he may be although to be that
good at athletics it's not likely. I can think of many other reasons why all of these guys just push the narrative.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's easy to draw instant ultimate conclusions about people and condemn them, more difficult to find common ground and go from there. I might call Olsen a cuck but I don't go along with your gibberish thrown at him.

El Gringo

Mentor
What makes a man like Greg? Great athlete, must have a high testosterone level and already has enough money not to cuck. He’s succeeded at the highest level but is he thinking he’s the exception too the rule? Is he cucking because of his wife, money, etc. it makes no sense to me. I’m assuming he has enough money to fade into the public. I’m sure it’s been explained before here by wiser men than me

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What makes a man like Greg? Great athlete, must have a high testosterone level and already has enough money not to cuck. He’s succeeded at the highest level but is he thinking he’s the exception too the rule? Is he cucking because of his wife, money, etc. it makes no sense to me. I’m assuming he has enough money to fade into the public. I’m sure it’s been explained before here by wiser men than me
Greg reminds me of someone out of the 1950s, but with the exception that he has accepted the Great Replacement and is making the best of it. There's a significant number of White Americans who are similar, the Taylor Swift segment of the population if you will. Scott Greer recently wrote about the phenomenon. They still have "White" values for the most part but are going along (with the Great Replacement) to get along. Not that difficult to understand unfortunately, White suburban dwellers are still comfortable overall, and are hardly going to join in the "civil war" scenarios being promoted by fabulists and others, including segments of the ruling class.

Rocky B

Master
Jewell with the perp shot.

Not the one that missed the tackle on Elliot.
This is real stuff lurkers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Greg reminds me of someone out of the 1950s, but with the exception that he has accepted the Great Replacement and is making the best of it. There's a significant number of White Americans who are similar, the Taylor Swift segment of the population if you will. Scott Greer recently wrote about the phenomenon. They still have "White" values for the most part but are going along (with the Great Replacement) to get along. Not that difficult to understand unfortunately, White suburban dwellers are still comfortable overall, and are hardly going to join in the "civil war" scenarios being promoted by fabulists and others, including segments of the ruling class.

Well stated.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Looking like another solid performance from Singleton with 8 first half tackles.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Jewell with the perp shot.

Not the one that missed the tackle on Elliot.
This is real stuff lurkers.
Yes, Anzalone had a perp shot after a 2 yard rushing TD early in the game. He was not in on the play either.