2023 NFL Week 16

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The Nagy effect could very well be real. But I’ll also posit that Pat Mahomes is getting worse. Teams no how to play him and outside of Kelce and Watson, not much receiving options. Mahomes seems incapable of elevating the level of play around him the way so many white quarterbacks do.
So Mitch Trubisky sucked from the beginning? It's the same thing. If there is no discipline, late getting out of the huddle since the plays are late coming in. Guys not lining up correctly, wrong routes being run, etc. that's all on Mahomes? You put Josh Allen in the current KC offense and everyone would be calling for his head. Nice X discussing on this here:

wile

Master
If the KC meltdown continues with a quick playoff exit, Travis Kelce will be the main scapegoat, not Mahomes. It doesn't seem to be a coincidence that Kelce's game went straight downhill when he started his dalliance with Taylor Swift. I'm sure the constant shots of Swift at almost every Chiefs game and the general media mania about the couple haven't gone over very well with the "locker room." I wouldn't doubt that this is the root cause of Mahomes suddenly acting out publicly repeatedly. And Mahomes doesn't look to Kelce as his main outlet nearly as much now, another non-coincidence.

It's increasingly rare anymore when any White Americans take the spotlight away from the blacks the system promotes 24/7/365 and it won't take long for the Swift-Kelce infatuation to turn to revulsion if it isn't starting already, among the team as well as the general public. Most DWFs are intensely jealous of successful Whites and sooner or later the urge to bring them down always kicks in. So we've likely already seen peak Taylor Swift and peak Swift/Kelce.
It's how chicks fight their eternal status battles "Oh I just love that" and Tay Tay and her man toy are white girls fighting back. Yeah I know this is a he man football thread but I would say twice a week my wife football analyst (SEC fan) gives me Tray-Tay updates wether I need them or not. She thinks it's serious and if by chance he puts a bun in that oven anything slightly neg I have spouted against Travis I will take back.

Gator Dad

Guru
This whole Taylor Swift thing is giving off serious Yoko vibes. On the other hand, double-celebrity couples rarely last long and I see no reason why this one would be an exception.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I’d be stunned if they were together in February to be honest, but whatever. I’m just glad Americas biggest celebrity couple of the moment doesn’t look like a couple from a Lexus or Cadillac ad.

sprintstar

Mentor
if he's smart he'll not sign any type of prenup if they get married as she is worth over 1 billion doneros lol

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I think she is just looking to write a song about dating an nfl player, and chose Mr vaccination. Two for one!

jphoss

Mentor
I’d be stunned if they were together in February to be honest, but whatever. I’m just glad Americas biggest celebrity couple of the moment doesn’t look like a couple from a Lexus or Cadillac ad.
LMAO even my boomer uncle called out the ridiculous interracial commercials nowadays