2014 Winter Olympic Gaymes

The Hock

Master
Finally landed on some ski jumping. Cool. Really enjoyed it.

Now, if one of the jumpers pulls off his helmet and he's wearing lipstick I'm outa there.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Finally landed on some ski jumping. Cool. Really enjoyed it.

Now, if one of the jumpers pulls off his helmet and he's wearing lipstick I'm outa there.

the french media fantasizing about how much better the sport would be with teddy riner, the sumo fighter...oops, i meant judo

[video=youtube_share;QEYg6hRrbOo]http://youtu.be/QEYg6hRrbOo[/video]

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Well the ending kind of salvages it I've seen a lot worse.

yes but the winter olympics are very white and all you only see black people in the french media, it's incredible, they even talk about athletes who don't compete in the winter olympics like teddy riner, or blacks who are irrelevant like the jamaican bobsleigh team

Rebajlo

Mentor
I like the snowboarding and other so called X game type events, fun to watch, but I don't like judged sports. Too easy to have people with an agenda sway the results.

The Hock said:
My first trigger pull landed me on some weird snowboard event that involves sliding on a rail then doing backflips, and included some guy with climbing rope dreadlocks and a baggy oversize ski outfit.

All of the "new sports" at the Winter Olympic Games just happen to be judged events. Well, isn't that a heart-stopping surprise...

Judged events are always open to manipulation. Back in the "Communist era", Soviet figure skaters could fall and smash half of their teeth out on the ice and still be guaranteed a medal. It doesn't take a particularly imaginative analytical brain to see that the judged events which have gradually been introduced since 1992 ("freestyle" skiing and snowboarding) have the long-term goal of filtering more non-Whites into the Winter Olympics. Just look at the comparatively high number of Chinese, Japanese, and South Korean competitors. I can only imagine what will happen if a "charismatic" American Negro snowboarder of average to slightly above average ability ever makes an appearance and manages to avoid crashing out...

I don't wish to demean any sports or their practitioners but I have to say that while they're all very admirable as "extreme sports" and recreational pursuits, freestyle skiing and snowboarding are - to put it mildly - absolute bull**** as "legitimate" sports and shouldn't be anywhere near the Winter Olympics. At this rate, we'll soon see skateboarding, surfing, bodybuilding, and perhaps even gurning at the Summer Olympics.

If the IOC wishes to place more and more emphasis on judged events at the winter games , they might as well go the whole ****ing hog and unleash a "snowman building" competition (men's singles; ladies' singles; men's pairs; ladies' pairs; mixed pairs). As this would involve a form of construction, however, it would be a 100% Negro-free affair until the end of time, so I can't see it gaining approval. What a pity...

Then there's that other mockery of a "discipline": short track speed skating. This "exciting" event features a swarm of puny, generally sub-5'8" "athletes" scampering around a track that's smaller than a hockey rink. As the "sport" is nothing more than a pee-wee variant of proper speed skating it is quite derided in Europe yet is inordinately popular among the physically impressive, rice-fed inhabitants of China and South Korea - which, of course, explains its continued presence at the winter games...

backrow said:
i trust you are going to enjoy this video, polish commentary: Zbigniew Brodka beating Davis en route to GOLD medal for Poland!

Zbigniew Brodka is another Polish athlete who has succeeded despite the "system". Unlike many of his top international competitors, Brodka is a genuine amateur who works full-time as a firefighter and receives bugger all sponsorship from the Polish ex-Communist (sorry, that's post-Communist...) "establishment". Brodka and four other athletes were forced to launch a campaign on the Polish crowdfunding site Polak Potrafi to help raise enough money to prepare for and travel to Sochi. Meanwhile, the fat-arsed parasites of the PKOl (Polish Olympic Committee) and PZLS (Polish Speed Skating Association) are living the high life and travelling to the Olympics at taxpayers' expense, spending money on just about everything - except the athletes. But they'll all come out of the woodwork of the bars and brothels to be photographed with Brodka and claim his personal success as their own...

The Hock

Master
Yahoo Sports claims that some female Canadian speedskater's selfie with Putin caused a "furious backlash" and "strong criticism." Really? From who? I think we know who. The cartoon-land people. Nobody else cares. It's called "manufactured outrage" and too many people fall for it.

The furious backlash should have come when queers started adapting kids. Nothing.

I spit on this culture.

Matra2

Master
I've enjoyed these games so far. Just compare the athletes in Sochi to those in the National Felons League, the "English" Premier League, or, in the case of female athletes, the WNBA:

13403_bg.jpg

foobar75

Master
I didn't have too much going on this weekend, especially with the lousy weather, so I've been watching a lot Olympic coverage. Luckily for us in the PNW, we also get Canadian TV which is better than NBC by far. It's been a very enjoyable experience. Some of the events I've tuned into include: Lots of hockey, alpine and cross-country skiing, speed skating, skeleton, ski-jumping, bobsled, and even watched some curling. It's a lot of fun watching world class athletes perform and the absence of diversity actually makes it that much better.

Last edited:

foobar75

Master
Just saw the Bode Miller interview. Disgusting.

It was disgraceful, just when you think NBC can't sink to a new low. The reporter needs to be suspended immediately, although I do wonder if instructions were given from the control room for that line of questioning to create the drama.

Fortitud3

Guru
It was disgraceful, just when you think NBC can't sink to a new low. The reporter needs to be suspended immediately, although I do wonder if instructions were given from the control room for that line of questioning to create the drama.

Apparently a NBC reporter badgered Shaun White after he placed 4th and another after Noelle Pikus-Pace already talked to NBC in a short film about her miscarriage, got asked about it again in Sochi after she won the bronze.

I hate the overusage of the word class nowadays, but NBC is showing a complete lack of it.

Al Michaels was interviewing Vernon Davis (who is in Sochi as an honorary team captain for the US curling team), and he made a comment to Davis about not being able to "wait and see what outfit Johnny Weir will be wearing next". Thirty years ago this would have been followed up with immediate laughter. Unfortunately, today this is now considered worthy of discussion by two grown men on a national media outlet. It makes me wonder if the NFL is going to use Vernon Davis as another "pro-gay" voice, once the games are finished. On a side note, in case you were wondering, Vernon Davis is the big story of this Olympic games.

[video=youtube;QAAO1VoupVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAAO1VoupVo[/video]

Fortitud3

Guru
How can you tell an Olympian is back home? They are posting pro-gay BS on their Twitters.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Just saw the Bode Miller interview. Disgusting.

After winning the Bronze, the vile reporter literally mentioned (or hinted at) Miller’s recently-deceased younger brother in four different questions. The camera was zoomed so far into his face that you could count the pores in his skin. These were the questions...

1) “Bode, you’re showing so much emotion right now...what’s going on?”

2) “I know you wanted to be here with Chily, really experiencing these games…how much does it mean to you do come up with a great performance for him?”

3) “Was it for him?”

4) “When you’re looking up at the sky at the start…we see you there, and it looks like you’re talking to somebody. What’s going on there?”

[Bode Miller begins to sob and doubles-over with grief, mission accomplished]

Video…
[video=youtube;WIn3_g6sozM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIn3_g6sozM[/video]

Miller’s wife, an average-looking, flat-chested female volleyball player who seems like an absolute bitch, was obviously wearing a microphone during Bode’s run, as every word she uttered was clear as could be. After Miller’s run, he was in 1[SUP]st[/SUP] place and he stood next to his wife and every word of their conversation was broadcast to the viewers. On 5-6 different occasions, the cameras would pan to his wife hugging/kissing Miller, verbally consoling him, repeatedly asking him if he thought his time was good enough to medal, and eventually drying his tears after the “interview from hell” had concluded. Like all the noticeably-scripted “reality” TV shows, it was all so contrived specifically to solicit drama...

bode_miller_2.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

CAPTION: “Wifey to the Rescue” Fits Misandry Agenda

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
After winning the Bronze, the vile reporter literally mentioned (or hinted at) Miller’s recently-deceased younger brother in four different questions. The camera was zoomed so far into his face that you could count the pores in his skin. These were the questions...

1) “Bode, you’re showing so much emotion right now...what’s going on?â€

2) “I know you wanted to be here with Chily, really experiencing these games…how much does it mean to you do come up with a great performance for him?â€

3) “Was it for him?â€

4) “When you’re looking up at the sky at the start…we see you there, and it looks like you’re talking to somebody. What’s going on there?â€

[Bode Miller begins to sob and doubles-over with grief, mission accomplished]

Video…
[video=youtube;WIn3_g6sozM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIn3_g6sozM[/video]

Miller’s wife, an average-looking, flat-chested female volleyball player who seems like an absolute bitch, was obviously wearing a microphone during Bode’s run, as every word she uttered was clear as could be. After Miller’s run, he was in 1[SUP]st[/SUP] place and he stood next to his wife and every word of their conversation was broadcast to the viewers. On 5-6 different occasions, the cameras would pan to his wife hugging/kissing Miller, verbally consoling him, repeatedly asking him if he thought his time was good enough to medal, and eventually drying his tears after the “interview from hell†had concluded. Like all the noticeably-scripted “reality†TV shows, it was all so contrived specifically to solicit drama...

bode_miller_2.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

CAPTION: “Wifey to the Rescue†Fits Misandry Agenda

That well describes "life" in the U.S. of Gay these days, one big reality show where the line between what's real and what isn't is blurred for most, and no one has any privacy.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
NBC, in their infinite wisdom, sees fit to keep us abreast of the Jamaican bobsled results no matter how poorly they perform. In the two-man event they finished last, yet every run was shown and then a feel good interview (if you want to call it that) was conducted with the two participants for good measure. And the craziest thing was some awful music video (supposed to be taking the world by storm) about the team played right before a run. Really though, it was a nice piece of orchestration by NBC. I’m sure the DWF’s ate it up.

[video=youtube;r71JHunY8rI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r71JHunY8rI[/video]

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
All I see is a wife being a wife.

If I were competing in the Olympics, I wouldn’t want my wife or any other family member “by my side” as the other competitors were finishing. I certainly wouldn’t want our private conversations to be recorded or to have super-zoomed-in shots of us hugging, kissing, or crying over the loss of a deceased relative to be broadcast by NBC so that a Jew-owned corporation could utilize my grief and emotional frailty to boost ratings and foster an unnecessary spectacle.

Miller’s wife knew she was on camera, knew her conversations were being recorded (as I said, she simply had to have been wearing a microphone while Miller was skiing) and she was intentionally overreacting. Think about it...at the Sochi games, Miller’s and his wife are the only ones to receive such treatment. The families of other athletes are sometimes mentioned in passing but they are never heard speaking “candidly” during the event and they never leave the stands to either “celebrate” or “console.” Just another reason to believe that this peculiar spectacle during/subsequent to the Super-G was somewhat scripted by NBC.

I mentioned that Miller’s wife “seems like an absolute bitch” not because of her exaggerated “consoling” of Miller during the Super-G event, but because of an interview she gave several days prior that was, of course, also broadcast on NBC. She articulated the story of when she first met Bode in 2012 and he asked her out and said he’d like to attend one of her volleyball matches. She said something like: “So, I was like, hell no, I won’t go out with you! And no, you can’t come to my match. I’d never invite a guy I’m interested in to one of my matches and distract me. From the moment Bode met me he said: ‘You’re my soul mate and we’re going to get married and be together for the rest of our lives.’ And I was like: ‘I’m not marrying anyone, especially not Bode Miller!’” She came off as extremely conceited and annoying.

Last edited:

Fortitud3

Guru
Well thats kinda pathetic, Russians eliminated by the Finns in hockey.

Doesn't help that somehow with Ovechkin and Malkin having no chemistry at ES, they play together, but they have good chemistry on the PP, where they don't play together. Terrible coaching. Bad goaltending by Varlamov.

Not good at all though to lose to the Finns. Who don't even have any players close to caliber of Ovechkin and Malkin, let alone Datsyuk, then Kovalchuk and Radulov.

Its kind of amazing though that Russians are all such good skaters, except of course their defense. Which tried to force stretch passes even though every team was trapping against them.

foobar75

Master
Well thats kinda pathetic, Russians eliminated by the Finns in hockey.

Doesn't help that somehow with Ovechkin and Malkin having no chemistry at ES, they play together, but they have good chemistry on the PP, where they don't play together. Terrible coaching. Bad goaltending by Varlamov.

Not good at all though to lose to the Finns. Who don't even have any players close to caliber of Ovechkin and Malkin, let alone Datsyuk, then Kovalchuk and Radulov.

Its kind of amazing though that Russians are all such good skaters, except of course their defense. Which tried to force stretch passes even though every team was trapping against them.

Actually I'm not too surprised the Russians lost. With the exception of the US game they've looked shaky the entire tournament. It's been the same issues from 4 years ago: dis-unity amongst the NHL and KHL players, questionable coaching, plus the huge pressure of being the home country.

Team USA is clearly the best team in Sochi. Canada has also looked average at times, barely getting by Latvia in the quarters. Sweden and Finland are over-achieving, but playing great as a team, so they have a chance to win the gold. But US is the clear favorite after coming so close in Vancouver, and also losing to Canada in 2002. I'd be very disappointed if they don't win gold, as this is probably their best chance in quite a while.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The U.S. and Canada play each other at noon Friday EST. It should be on NBC or one of its affiliated networks.

Fortitud3

Guru
Sexist NBC isn't even broadcasting the Womens hockey gold medal game live, have to watch it on the internet.