2014 Winter Olympic Gaymes

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Get ready for the faggiest Olympics ever in protest of Russia's ban on homosexual propaganda towards children. The US of Gay is already prepping it's athletes to be as queer friendly as possible. Undoubtedly the US contingent will be eager to put on a show that they know will get them the overwhelmingly positive coverage from a homo-obsessed media. There will be plenty of rainbow flag waving and same sex affection at every opportunity and they will be saluted for their "bravery" by an adoring pro-gay media.

Expect plenty of boorish behavior, look forward to lots of "coming out" as the assault on traditional values continues on unabated. Especially with the high percentage of queers in women's sports, like ice hockey, and male figure skaters, this will be a good time for them to try and win sponsorships from the many homosupportive businesses in the Great Multicultural Empire. Since the Winter Olympics generally only includes nice White post-Christian nations they don't have to worry angry homophobic Muslims and Africans threatening to chop their **** heads off. It will still be ugly.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Get ready for the faggiest Olympics ever in protest of Russia's ban on homosexual propaganda towards children. The US of Gay is already prepping it's athletes to be as queer friendly as possible. Undoubtedly the US contingent will be eager to put on a show that they know will get them the overwhelmingly positive coverage from a homo-obsessed media. There will be plenty of rainbow flag waving and same sex affection at every opportunity and they will be saluted for their "bravery" by an adoring pro-gay media.

Expect plenty of boorish behavior, look forward to lots of "coming out" as the assault on traditional values continues on unabated. Especially with the high percentage of queers in women's sports, like ice hockey, and male figure skaters, this will be a good time for them to try and win sponsorships from the many homosupportive businesses in the Great Multicultural Empire. Since the Winter Olympics generally only includes nice White post-Christian nations they don't have to worry angry homophobic Muslims and Africans threatening to chop their **** heads off. It will still be ugly.

I am also sure we will hear plenty about the black speedskater from America. Apparently he has a couple of world records and is to speed skating what Cheetah Woods is to golf and Brutus is to tennis.

PamelaOC

Banned
Ah, the 90% white Winter Olympics. Aside from a few token pets, the left doesn't have much in the way of non-white affletes to pimp, so it's gonna be all about TEH GAYS OMFG BUTTSEX IS SOOOO KEWLIEESSS!!!!11one ZOMG those Russian crackers are so meeeeannnn and homophobic! How DARE they want to protect their children from homonazi propaganda!

In addition to Negro Fatigue, Gay Fatigue, Tranny Fatigue, and Illegal Alien Fatigue, normal people are getting plain old Agenda Fatigue. We're tired of an (always extreme left wing) political agenda being shoved down our throats at every sporting event, holiday, state fair, and barn raising. Normal humans are not political 24/7. We like having time to just kick back, relax, and watch a game, concert, etc. The Cultural Marxist bloodsuckers, on the other hand, never rest and are utterly obsessed with politics at every waking moment and in most of their sleep as well. If their own children or families don't conform fully they will disown them or worse. (Think of that 17-year old Marxist ****roach who murdered his mother and sister because they were pro-white, or not anti-white enough). I truly believe those vermin are incapable of love and not human.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly and undeniably, until there is an organized opposition and not just internet writers and thinkers, no matter the fact that many are downright brilliant, the agenda will be pushed more and more and more. . . why wouldn't it be?

foobar75

Master
This entire gay (non)controversy is something that has been manufactured by the Western press for quite a few months now. They've tried to make it the centerpiece of the games, but it hasn't gained too much traction.

If these homosexual sympathizers truly cared about equality and freedom, why not go after the many countries in Africa or the Middle East where homosexuality is a crime punishable by long prison sentences and even death? I guess that would be racist, so they conveniently decided to go after a white, Christian nation, whose only fault was to pass a law that says we don't need all that filth to be shared with children. If Putin and the Russian people decided that the future of their country is better served by heterosexual couples pro-creating instead of LGBT rights and gay pride parades, more power to them. More and more, Russia is starting to look like the final hope for the white race as the West commits suicide by giving in to the homosexual mafia, multiculturalism, and feminism, among other societal maladies.

It was good to see the new IOC president Thomas Bach of Germany come out today and remind everyone not to mix sports and politics. He had some strong words and lets hope he won't be forced to apologize and attend mandatory sensitivity training as a result:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/bach-games-not-political-stage-score-points

In terms of the games, my favorite sports are men's hockey, alpine skiing, ski jumping, and nordic combined, so that's what I'll be watching. With Lindsay Vonn Afrika out of these games, I'm sure the US media and NBC will be heavily promoting the one or two negroes on the entire US team, not to mention whatever plans that little prick Bob Costas has to promote the homosexual agenda as best as he can.

PamelaOC

Banned
And another thing. Why does every Olympics always have to have an official Centerpiece Story (TM)? Those are annoying even when they're non-political (i.e., Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding ZOMG kneewhacking!) I want to watch sports, not a goddamn soap opera.

I'll answer my own question. It's because the average DWF TV viewer has slouched into Gomorrah and Idiocracy, has an attention span that is literally measured in seconds, and needs something shiny to focus on because all those different sports can be hard to keep track of an sheeeeit. Thinking be hard.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It's all been said before by different posters including myself, but gays do not want mere equality, fairness, justice, and tolerance from others.

No.

They want to be worshipped and propped up on a pedestal and fawned over, and have their lifestyle validated NOT as an equal to heterosexuality, but something as stylish, edgy, fun, and—their goal all along—possibly SUPERIOR.

Just look at typical *** mannerisms.

Is there any reason for a post-pubescent MAN to speak in a high-pitched lisp accent?

This is why I believe it's just possible that **** are born ****, but it's their CHOICE to act like f*cking *******.

Their whole existence is some sick, psychotic, sex-obsessed culture, and they CHOOSE to act like that.

Fortitud3

Guru
My parents are already in Sochi and they say the media is going around into closed construction areas and when they get kicked out whining that its censorship.

When they are currently going around taking pictures of non-open to the public things and then portraying them as so.

icsept

Master
Jewish media posting (fake) pictures of discoloured water in Sochi hotels, talking about terrorism and homophobia, hoping to dissuade any Americans from attending. Any terrorism in Russia is Mossad/CIA. It's pathetic that the United States is so jealous of Russia's Christian culture and masculine leadership.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Jewish media posting (fake) pictures of discoloured water in Sochi hotels, talking about terrorism and homophobia, hoping to dissuade any Americans from attending. Any terrorism in Russia is Mossad/CIA. It's pathetic that the United States is so jealous of Russia's Christian culture and masculine leadership.

In my experience everybody under 40 I know likes Russia, and Putin, and his stance on things. Many of the guys who are my Dads age(my dad included) cant possibly say anything good about Russia. They think its still the Soviet Union over there, and wont listen to reason. Ive even been accused of being a communist for simply pointing out facts.

davidholly

Mentor
The reason every Olympics needs an overarching narrative is because no one gives a damn about them since the end of the cold war.

Fortitud3

Guru
The reason every Olympics needs an overarching narrative is because no one gives a damn about them since the end of the cold war.

London was loved. From the anti-white opening ceremony and the putting the venues in the ghetto so they can be used for disenfranchised minority youths.

I'm glad its in Russia. Russia will celebrate its multiple different white ethnic groups and their long history, whereas London they promoted other cultures and apparently the only culture white British people have is recent monarchy.

Ambrose

Master
Sadly and undeniably, until there is an organized opposition and not just internet writers and thinkers, no matter the fact that many are downright brilliant, the agenda will be pushed more and more and more. . . why wouldn't it be?

I think you're underestimating the power of the internet. And, though the agenda is to the contrary, most kids these days see homos as wrong.

Fortitud3

Guru
I think you're underestimating the power of the internet. And, though the agenda is to the contrary, most kids these days see homos as wrong.

Well polling apparently shows Utah being 50/50 on gay marriage.

Though the French are still protesting months later the gay marriage law with the protesters being mostly young people.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
this is the way the winter olympics are covered in france:

we hear everything about the jamaican bobsleigh team:

jFo5hQZGyMIZX.jpg

we show teddy riner in the snow (don't ask me why, i didn't even watch the video, but he sure doesn't have anything to do in the winter olympics)
with a white guy looking up to him

jbosIQ1rUq5MFM.png

even if a sport is 100% white or close, the very very few times the media talk about these sports it has to be about blacks

sport = blacks

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Well polling apparently shows Utah being 50/50 on gay marriage.

Though the French are still protesting months later the gay marriage law with the protesters being mostly young people.

now we are protesting gay marriage and ALSO the fact that they teach to the children in the kindergarten that skirts are not only for girls, amongst other things
they declared war on gender roles and want girls and boys to act exactly the same, they want to do it by changing the way people think at a very young age (as early as 4 years old) in a very totalitarian way
parents who refuse this could have their children taken away from them
as things are right now, i could ask for asylum in another country because if i have children one day, they will be taken away from me because the state doesn't agree with the way i want to raise them (the same way children were always raised in france)

the french state said that the french revolution is not over, they want to do the french spiritual and moral revolution
it's totalitarian, and makes nazism and communism seem open-minded (in USSR ethnic groups were recognized by the state, in france to make reference to the ethnicity of a person is illegal)

be prepared, this is your future
as always, the US will follow and then the rest of the world

Fortitud3

Guru
NBC is really sucking again, logged in on the Olympics website to watch live streams, they literally do not got listings of whats currently live, they have something about the Figure Skating being live on the front page, but if you go to the figure skating page, you wouldn't know because it doesn't say so.

Matra2

Master
be prepared, this is your future
as always, the US will follow and then the rest of the world

I disagree with this. All of the ideas we're talking about - feminism, homosexual rights, multiculturalism, black power - all began in the US and spread to the virtual colonies in the rest of the West. Only 20 years ago the French and even the British laughed at American-style feminism which they thought was very extreme. American Political Correctness was a subject of jokes in Britain even in the 90s. Canada's decision to become officially multicultural was in some respects an attempt to catch up to the US "melting pot" and then overtake it.

IOW Cultural Marxism ideas begin in the US, spread to Europe, Canada, Australia, etc, where at first they have little impact beyond elite circles but then once they take hold often develop a more virulent form than in the US itself - possibly due a combination of more centralised government (especially in France) and no First Amendment rights. Needless to say CM in the US is a top down ideology with one particular group responsible largely for its invention and dissemination.:kev:

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I disagree with this. All of the ideas we're talking about - feminism, homosexual rights, multiculturalism, black power - all began in the US and spread to the virtual colonies in the rest of the West. Only 20 years ago the French and even the British laughed at American-style feminism which they thought was very extreme. American Political Correctness was a subject of jokes in Britain even in the 90s. Canada's decision to become officially multicultural was in some respects an attempt to catch up to the US "melting pot" and then overtake it.

IOW Cultural Marxism ideas begin in the US, spread to Europe, Canada, Australia, etc, where at first they have little impact beyond elite circles but then once they take hold often develop a more virulent form than in the US itself - possibly due a combination of more centralised government (especially in France) and no First Amendment rights. Needless to say CM in the US is a top down ideology with one particular group responsible largely for its invention and dissemination.:kev:

it would be too complicated to explain here and too off topic so let's say that the elites in france and th USA are the same anyways, and i agree that europe has been under american control since the end of the second world war

but let's just say that in france no party, from the cummunist party to the front national, is in favor of multiculturalism
in france there is only one culture
and the US are going in the same direction
claiming that you are different from an immigrant from asia or africa is still possible in the US but soon it will be like in france, where it's forbidden

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
In my experience everybody under 40 I know likes Russia, and Putin, and his stance on things. Many of the guys who are my Dads age(my dad included) cant possibly say anything good about Russia. They think its still the Soviet Union over there, and wont listen to reason. Ive even been accused of being a communist for simply pointing out facts.
Yes, many still think of things like this commercial when Russia is mentioned:

[video=youtube;5CaMUfxVJVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CaMUfxVJVQ[/video]

Fortitud3

Guru
Never saw this, but Lindsey Vonn got injured again a month ago and isn't at the Olympics. That makes me happy.

Fortitud3

Guru
Its funny, every Olympics athletes complain that testers are going too much slower than the best of the best and that the tracks are too fast, Vancouver has someone die, no one blames Canada, but someone hurts themselves and its the Russians fault.

Last edited:

davidholly

Mentor
London was loved. From the anti-white opening ceremony and the putting the venues in the ghetto so they can be used for disenfranchised minority youths.

I'm glad its in Russia. Russia will celebrate its multiple different white ethnic groups and their long history, whereas London they promoted other cultures and apparently the only culture white British people have is recent monarchy.

London was loved for 2 weeks. After that everyone forgot about the Olympics again. The Olympics are a shell of what they were during the cold war.

Matra2

Master
London was loved for 2 weeks. After that everyone forgot about the Olympics again. The Olympics are a shell of what they were during the cold war.

Not true. In the UK they are still talking about how great they were. This includes ordinary people who seem to believe that it showed Britain at its best. In Canada the 2010 Olympics are, unlike Montreal 1976 and Calgary 1988, being heralded in the serious press as a landmark moment in the country's history marking the move from quiet and modest neighbours of a Superpower and children of a former Empire to an unapologetically self-confident, even swaggering, country of the future. (Nothing brings out the flag-waving yahoos like hosting an Olympics). Apparently the 2006 games had a huge impact on Turin, though not the rest of Italy as Italians are too locally oriented to celebrate another region's success. TV ratings for the Olympics are better than ever around the world. Maybe the US is an exception.

PamelaOC

Banned
For all the outrage and whining from leftists all over the world against Russia and these Olympics, it needs to be pointed out that the Russian government has not tried to use the Ga(y)mes as a political statement in any way, anti-gay or otherwise. They are remaining true to the Olympic spirit of keeping politics out of sport. It is their critics who are trying to make a political stink out of this and violating the Olympic spirit.

No one in the mainstream media criticized the London Olympics for their anti-whiteness and promotion of multiculturalism, or the Beijing Olympics for their promotion of Chinese nationalism and militancy, or the Sydney Olympics for their waaaahhh! The poor saintly Abos are so oppressed and downtrodden! campaign. Yet when finally an Olympics rolls around where the rulers of the host nation are gracious and classy enough to refrain from using the occasion to make a political statement, outrage is manufactured and the blame is placed on those who have been trying to avoid conflict all along.