2010 NFL Draft

TwentyTwo

Master
Leonardfan...maybe that run will come in that glorious LAST 7th ROUND....what a JOKE!
Is that finally when some DB's like Grimm, McCarthy, O'Hanlon or Schillinger??

Cooper to the Eagles??

Meier to the Falcons

Some old caste whore on Sirius, Gill Brandt, just said this about the Eagles picking Cooper: "He's not a playmaking WR, he's not fast, but the Eagles got a tall WR who can block and likes to block. He will help them with their running game with his excellent blocking ability"

kre08

Guru
It's been fixed now, but for a minute NFL.com's draft tracker had Shann's name spelled wrong and had him listed as a center. That's respect lol

TwentyTwo

Master
Well I lost respect fo the old dinosaur Gil then; he must not be watching as much football these days...yeah he can block, sure...but he plays fast...oh well let them be fooled at 6'3" 215! The 4.53 at the combine is a knock against him...but not McCluster...sure wish Cooper would have run a 4.43 at the combine instead...

Maybe they should time players in pads...would that be more accurate??

Can't believe LeFevour is still on the board...but suprised RB-Anthony Dixon has not been picked yet either??

Skelton is a good pick!

Good to see Triplett get picked...now maybe we'll see his team-mate/another LBer LeeCampbell...and Matt Mayberry & Joe Pawalek and Mike McLaughlin should be hearing there names soon...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Which teams have drafted more than one white player? The only ones I can think of are the Falcons, Vikes, Broncos, and Patriots. The Falcons and Broncos are tied with 4 each.

Riddlewire

Master
So I'm guessing that's LeGarrette's white girlfriend and her sister and her two young brothers. Great parenting there. Any mother and/or father who would allow their daughter to get mixed up with that gorilla AND allow their young boys to hang out with him should be kicked out of the white race.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
WR Kerry Meier being selected by the Falcons might be the best "fit"Â￾ for a white player thus far. Personally, I feel that Meier is better than Jordan Shipley. The Falcons have added to white guards, a white WR, and a white safety. That's pretty good.

The Broncos have added an athletic white QB, a white tackle, a white center, and a white flanker WR.

These teams have been the bright spot in "The Year of the Black Scub."Â￾ Wait, that's every year.

Dallas just added Sam Young, a huge OT from Notre Dame. Also of note is the lack of black QB's drafted. Armanti Edward of Appalachian State will likely be converted to WR by Carolina.Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Three whites taken in a row. Someone call the NFL as this goes against their policy. Don't worry though the Giants always draft blackies so it won't be four.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It takes me a minute to get into a forum sometimes.
smiley6.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Trent "Silverback" Williams --- did I hear that right??

If that's the case, I'd pay good money to watch him fight a gorilla!!