2010 NFL Draft

Riddlewire

Master
No knock against Mesko, but... Really?? A punter is a more valuable 5th round draft pick than a Blair White or a Dan Lefevour?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Steelers draft yet another afflete...they disgust me...glad i stopped being a fan 3-4 years ago

TwentyTwo

Master
Still waiting for LeFevour...McShay & Kiper were about to scrap in disagreement...McShay saying he's not accurate/most over-rated QB in draft...Kiper was in disbelief...McGay was turning red...who ever takes LeFevour gets a steal at this point IMO!

Still waiting for WR's Riley Cooper, Blair White & McGaha??

Still No Dwyer, Dixon or Blount at RB...that throws a kink in things at least

The NYJets traded Leon Washington...but got McKnight(not much confidence in him)...released Pro-Bowl Faneca bec of his salary..so O-Line will suffer...was hoping Woodhead has a better shot..unless another magical afflete comes along...

Petrus to NYGiants...still NO WHITE DB's...DISGUSTING!!

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Leonardfan: Mike Tomlin/
smiley8.gif
Kevin Colbert/and the Rooney Rule have just about completed the Negroidization of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

All they have to do now is run Big Ben out of town after next season, install Dennis Dixon as the new QB, get Justin Hartwig, Aaron Smith, Chris Hoke, and Brett Keisel to retire or find employment elsewhere, and then they can kick back and enjoy their team with skins that match the color of their home uniforms.

Honestly, I would be shocked if the Steelers have even 10 white players on the 53-man roster to start the '12 season, even including the P/K/LS.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Fightingtowin said:
GWTJ said:
The following is a post I wrote in the Toby Gerhart thread on Nov. 19, 2009. Not bragging, just pointing out how predictable the caste NFL is:

I'd like to think that we have seen this screwing over of white players for so long now that we can accurately predict how things will go for Gerhart.

First, the discussion will start about his potential as a fullback. This is just planting the seed.

Next, he will fall in the draft rankings. He'll end up a 2nd round pick.

The most obvious bad thing that will happen to him next is that the NFL team with the best running back will draft him. It happened to Hester and Leonard so why not Gerhart.
You nailed it.

He sure did.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Right now, they have Ben, Smith, Miller, Spaeth, Keisel, Hoke, Hartwig, Urbrik, Baily, and K/P/LS.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Now the draft is down to waiting which team finally picks up McGaha, Cooper, or White.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Raiders just traded for Jason Campbell. They are determined to have a black QB and an all black team.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
This thread - with it's plethora of "intel" - is worthy of being stickied!

Anyone with me on this?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Saints take Matt Tennant, the Center from Boston College. Who knows, maybe the Saints will work their way up to two OL starters.

I don't mind him getting drafted by fat ass. Curtis looked to be on the verge of a pro-bowl before getting injured.

StarWars

Mentor
What a disgusting excuse for a professional sport. Our options as of now are a boycott, every one of us handing out 1000 flyers each, or a high profile person (millionaire because that would end their career) or athlete explaining what this business is all about.

Just wait until these white wide receivers get picked up after not being drafted, do extremely well, and everyone acts all surprised. For all those people who think that a white GM or owner would never screw over their own people, well, this is it...